Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rigel
Nov 11, 2016

So every time someone starts a very popular Eve Echoes thread on SA, that person quickly melts down into a goonfucking villain

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pryce
May 21, 2011
Does this mean the next OP gets free money after one week? Cause if so I volunteer.

Colin Mockery
Jun 24, 2007
Rawr

this game is so much better when i dont have to log in

Baron of Bad News
Aug 4, 2009

Tremek posted:

Power is derived from the consent of the governed. I'm sure you guys will figure it out

haha ePIC!@ wow very cool

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

Eve goon CEOs using the ham fund for their own ends is a valued tradition. Good to see it remains alive in new eve.

Tenchrono
Jun 2, 2011

This is the game that keeps on giving.

Traveller
Jan 6, 2012

WHIM AND FOPPERY

So what you're saying is that I should not contract all my stuff to... Amarr???

Kabuki Shipoopi
Jun 22, 2007

If I fall, you don't get the head, right? If you lose the head, you're fucked!

Guys, remember when we played eve echoes that one day? That was a good day. :unsmith:

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

Corona rules everything around me
C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

Lol trump!

E: Wrong thread but I’m leaving it

Mudoubleha
May 20, 2001
I have no title and I must scream.
When did everyone turn into Social Justice Goons?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Pladdicus
Aug 13, 2010

Radio Free Kobold
Aug 11, 2012

"Federal regulations mandate that at least 30% of our content must promote Reptilian or Draconic culture. This is DJ Scratch N' Sniff with the latest mermaid screeching on KBLD..."

Mudoubleha posted:

Why didn't you?

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ask me about being a SJW in EE and working to make anyone who disagrees with me a villain and gets no opportunity to defend themselves at all because my army or sycophants I buy off with pixels follows me blindly.

hey, who said tremek wasn't to be trusted?

:colbert:

Tremek
Jun 10, 2005

It's all in escrow. PS, I was in Jita and didn't touch any hangars.

You guys figure out people who aren't insane doxxers for leadership and I'll send 100% of it back. If not, welp, we'll go splinter as we always do and have fun doing pew pew internet spaceships with people who aren't constantly whipping everyone up into a howling mob. Kris, WanderingBishop, I think you both have some great qualities but are terrible at leading anything and shouldn't be involved in anything that attempts to speak for a majority of anything Goons in EE.

Mudoubleha
May 20, 2001
I have no title and I must scream.

Radio Free Kobold posted:

Why didn't you?

Because every one of them seem to be some white person telling me, an Asian, of what I should be offended by or what political ideals I should be following?

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Radio Free Kobold
Aug 11, 2012

"Federal regulations mandate that at least 30% of our content must promote Reptilian or Draconic culture. This is DJ Scratch N' Sniff with the latest mermaid screeching on KBLD..."

Tremek posted:

You guys figure out people who aren't insane for leadership and I'll send 100% of it back. If not, welp, we'll go splinter as we always do and have fun doing pew pew internet spaceships with people who aren't constantly whipping everyone up into a howling mob. Kris, WanderingBishop, I think you both have some great qualities but are terrible at leading anything and shouldn't be involved in anything that attempts to speak for a majority of anything Goons in EE.

we have people who aren't insane in leadership, unless you would like to post a bunch of evidence to the contrary. as far as i can tell, the only person who really has a problem with all this is you.

MadMadi
Mar 16, 2012

Mudoubleha posted:

Is being trans and not wanting to see variations on the same lovely transphobic joke in Discord all that much to ask?

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

Don't want to end up a cartoon

In a cartoon graveyard

Mudoubleha posted:

Imagine posting this and not realizing it's a self own

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

In a cartoon graveyard

Mudoubleha posted:

Because every one of them seem to be some white person telling me, an Asian, of what I should be offended by or what political ideals I should be following?

Lmao sure jan

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

In a cartoon graveyard

It's me, an Asian just sick of sjws in a corp full of people with names like ching Chang from that airplane pilot name hoax

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

Tremek posted:

You guys figure out people who aren't insane doxxers for leadership and I'll send 100% of it back. If not, welp, we'll go splinter as we always do and have fun doing pew pew internet spaceships with people who aren't constantly whipping everyone up into a howling mob. Kris, WanderingBishop, I think you both have some great qualities but are terrible at leading anything and shouldn't be involved in anything that attempts to speak for a majority of anything Goons in EE.

drat you're a loving loser

Sarmhan
Nov 1, 2011

Tremek posted:

I mean, you could read the room and see the only person who has a problem with leadership is you?

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Tremek posted:

The only person who doxxed you was immediately banned by Jazz, who WanderingBishop put in leadership at about the same time that you pulled the wallet.

I imagine there's going to be a lot of settling down over the next ~24 hours while poo poo gets figured out but you pulling the money to hold it hostage until Bishop and Kris are gone or whatever this is seems really dumb, especially when Kris apparently just made a 2 bil sale for the corp which makes your pile of cash less relevant to our overall operations.

Too Shy Guy
Jun 14, 2003

I have destroyed more of your kind than I can count.

Tremek posted:

Lol gently caress off

Rigel
Nov 11, 2016

Mudoubleha posted:

lol, you posted this unironically

Remora
Aug 15, 2010

Tremek posted:

"I will give back what I stole, on the condition that you depose a leadership team that has proven to be efficient and effective in past MMO goon guilds, in favor of some polite racists whose boots I will conscientiously and lovingly tongue clean every night, because I am a liberal who just wants us all to be civil to one another again, which is actually how I subtly signal to fascists that I long for the well-polished leather of their heels upon my face."

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

The Shortest Path posted:

The only person who doxxed you was immediately banned by Jazz, who WanderingBishop put in leadership at about the same time that you pulled the wallet.

Banned but then let back in.

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
Oh no 600m was taken. Oh no....... how will survive the short period of time it will take to make that back

Faaaarrrrtttt

rocketrobot
Jul 11, 2003

This is why the corp should be 1% tax and goons should just focus on getting rich on their own* until things get established.

*This includes stuff like MEAN

Raged posted:

Oh no 600m was taken. Oh no....... how will survive the short period of time it will take to make that back

Faaaarrrrtttt

Also this

SpaceDrake
Dec 22, 2006

I can't avoid filling a game with awful memes, even if I want to. It's in my bones...!

Kabuki Shipoopi posted:

Guys, remember when we played eve echoes that one day? That was a good day. :unsmith:

I play daily and am helping to put an end to the myth of missile/Caracal superiority. :getin:

Mudoubleha posted:

Have you been living under a rock for the past half decade or some poo poo

Sarmhan
Nov 1, 2011

MarcusSA posted:

Banned but then let back in.
And he's gone for good now.

Electrophotonic
Mar 14, 2010

They're gonna stop
Saturday night
So you better have fun now
I PREDICT

SpaceDrake posted:

Have you been living under a rock for the past half decade or some poo poo

I mean check their post history

rocketrobot
Jul 11, 2003

SpaceDrake posted:

I play daily and am helping to put an end to the myth of missile/Caracal superiority. :getin:

Post killmails/fittings

Tremek
Jun 10, 2005

Remora posted:

"I will give back what I stole, on the condition that you depose a leadership team that has proven to be efficient and effective in past MMO goon guilds, in favor of some polite racists whose boots I will conscientiously and lovingly tongue clean every night, because I am a liberal who just wants us all to be civil to one another again, which is actually how I subtly signal to fascists that I long for the well-polished leather of their heels upon my face."

Sorry I don't track the racist thing - I'm 100% in support of the Goon Zeitgeist of not using slurs, not being bigots or giving bigots a pass, and treating each other with respect, and I have never, ever said anything to the contrary.

Sarmhan
Nov 1, 2011

Tremek posted:

Sorry I don't track the racist thing - I'm 100% in support of the Goon Zeitgeist of not using slurs, not being bigots or giving bigots a pass, and treating each other with respect, and I have never, ever said anything to the contrary.
I believe that's in reference to the [POOH] "goons" not you personally. But I dunno what happened with them.

M. Night Skymall
Mar 22, 2012

Tremek posted:

I hate to break it you man but your "gently caress you guys I'm leaving, who's with me!?" has resulted in ..just you leaving. I'm not sure how stealing a bunch of money on the way out is respectful.

Rigel
Nov 11, 2016

One person leaving still counts as a splintering

Tremek
Jun 10, 2005

M. Night Skymall posted:

I hate to break it you man but your "gently caress you guys I'm leaving, who's with me!?" has resulted in ..just you leaving. I'm not sure how stealing a bunch of money on the way out is respectful.

Don't put words in my mouth - I haven't asked anyone to leave. You guys figure it out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

w00tmonger
Mar 9, 2011

F-F-FRIDAY NIGHT MOTHERFUCKERS

Tremek posted:

Don't put words in my mouth - I haven't asked anyone to leave. You guys figure it out.

Take the 600 dude. It was a good laugh