Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr. Kyle Farnsworth
Apr 23, 2004

Remember Fitzmas before Mueller Time?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!
i can't find the unedited image, but it's the trump doctor sex cake:

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider
what’s the story there?

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

El_Elegante posted:

what’s the story there?

that's the cake trump's doctor had made for his 69th birthday

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

El_Elegante posted:

what’s the story there?

trump's doctor harold bornstein wrote that letter saying that trump would be the healthiest president ever. apparently that was the cake at his 69th birthday party efb

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider
day crew probably lost their minds

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
Weather forecast for NYC on 09/11/2020 is scattered thunderstorms and 77 degrees. Stay safe everyone, don't play basketball or overheat

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Beto and his need to perch on top of things

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
Beto torpedoing his own run by saying he was just born to be president and everyone being like wtf dude how are you so entitled when you couldn't even beat the least popular blobfish in the senate

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

uber_stoat posted:

it's a pork chop on a stick. one of those "just Iowa things."

This is a delicious food staple and preparation that people want to eat and do enjoy, not merely a method to deliver as much pork into the human body as possible or a shibboleth for loyalty to the pork lobby

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things
Until 2013 it was illegal to play Voice of America into the US. We werent supposed to propaganda ourselves.

quote:

From 1948 until its amendment in 2013, Voice of America was forbidden to broadcast directly to American citizens under § 501 of the Smith–Mundt Act.[6] The act was amended as a result of the passing of the Smith-Mundt Modernization Act provision of the National Defense Authorization Act for 2013.[7] The intent of the legislation in 1948 was to protect the American public from propaganda actions by their own government and to have no competition with private American companies.[53] The amendment had the intent of adapting to the Internet and allow American citizens to request access to VOA content

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider
VOA employees having to return to countries like China because Trump won’t renew their visas

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
Lmao, the government promised not to compete with private companies in the domestic propaganda market

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
VOA is imperialist propaganda for a simpler time. they can't quite keep up with softening the image of the great satan any more.

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

uber_stoat posted:

i enjoy how Pete eats things like he's having to tear out the jugular vein of a prey animal.

this image reminded me of a tweet someone made about how they knew Pete saw combat because he’s looking up from his food in hyper vigilance, scanning for threats

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

Johnny Five-Jaces posted:

this image reminded me of a tweet someone made about how they knew Pete saw combat because he’s looking up from his food in hyper vigilance, scanning for threats

Wait this is kind of ringing a bell for me too, wasn’t it sincere / not a joke lol

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
meanwhile we still blast hundreds of thousands of watts of TV, AM and shortwave radio towards cuba and in kind cuba blasts us with Radio Havana Cuba (which is a great station)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radio_y_Televisi%C3%B3n_Mart%C3%AD

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

"Uhh OK how is this politic---

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese
Speaking of old dudes on steroids

Vince McMahon shat his pants in an attempt to make himself puke and had to film an entire WWE episode with poo poo in his pants

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

MikeCrotch posted:

Speaking of old dudes on steroids

Vince McMahon shat his pants in an attempt to make himself puke and had to film an entire WWE episode with poo poo in his pants

He literally always walks like he's shat his pants, so how did anyone notice? Did he do a Stinkface move on someone and then they died?

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Ambassador Synthol

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

former glory posted:

He does get so much more likeable and cute as time goes on:

(Fool me once, etc)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQ6N-sb7SVQ

I got a good chuckle just now seeing this many years later-- the way his look changes when he realizes he doesn't actually know the whole thing. lol

"Fool me once ... Shame on ..." *grips the podium*
I heard an actually reasonable explanation for this one, which is that what he's realizing is that he absolutely does not want a sound bite of himself saying "shame on me" out there and he's trying to audible into any other way to end the phrase.

(don't get me wrong, it's quite possible he just didn't know it, but I think he might have been playing defense against his own tongue there)

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
I vaguely remember there was someone on twitter who thought out loud that Toto's Africa was a traditional African song and they didn't know that the band was white

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

more like BOLLOCKnese

3D Megadoodoo posted:

He literally always walks like he's shat his pants, so how did anyone notice? Did he do a Stinkface move on someone and then they died?

Apparently you could see the bulge in his pants and smell it so they had to film him from the waist up only that episode

Didn't Trump make him a trade minister or something lol

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
We Are Proud Cucks

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://twitter.com/misandrism/status/1225865019864170496?s=19

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

more like BOLLOCKnese
that's a lol from me

Also Buttigieg was the guy who tweeted "Deadly assault weapons belong on the streets of Iraq and Afghanistan not the USA" when the Dems were going through their "troops for gun control phase"

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
it's amazing that anyone actually bought butt's pretense at being a veteran. everything about his 'tour' was so incredibly shady and fake.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

reading this tweet and imagining "hot area of the world" just meaning literal warm places and doing an internal lol

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Remember when butt went on vacation to Somaliland for a couple days

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://twitter.com/CNNTonight/status/920477575507513345

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

lol he's describing ptsd symptoms

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

MikeCrotch posted:

that's a lol from me

Also Buttigieg was the guy who tweeted "Deadly assault weapons belong on the streets of Iraq and Afghanistan not the USA" when the Dems were going through their "troops for gun control phase"

Yeah it was right after parkland lol

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

https://twitter.com/petebuttigieg/status/1158814471923654657 He was very normally parading around afghanistan as a naval intelligence officer, safeguarding the many seas which surround the non-landlocked nation of afghanistan

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

3D Megadoodoo posted:

"Uhh OK how is this politic---

king poo poo. scoring an ambassadorship to Finland and then just spending all your time doing drugs and having crazy gay suomi sauna sex.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Trump asking Iraqi war widow what happened to her family

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

uber_stoat posted:

king poo poo. scoring an ambassadorship to Finland and then just spending all your time doing drugs and having crazy gay suomi sauna sex.

Last time he was in the news he was feuding with a company that installed his blinds.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Algund Eenboom posted:

https://twitter.com/petebuttigieg/status/1158814471923654657 He was very normally parading around afghanistan as a naval intelligence officer, safeguarding the many seas which surround the non-landlocked nation of afghanistan

he took a 6 month sabbatical during his term as mayor, and was allowed to skip basic and tech school and go to afghanistan. his job was to wear a uniform and hold a gun as a prop for photo ops. butt does not have any publicly acknowledged connections or achievements that would explain why he was allowed to do this.

gee, it is such a mystery.

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

he took a 6 month sabbatical during his term as mayor, and was allowed to skip basic and tech school and go to afghanistan. his job was to wear a uniform and hold a gun as a prop for photo ops. butt does not have any publicly acknowledged connections or achievements that would explain why he was allowed to do this.

gee, it is such a mystery.

hahaha Linsey Graham did this a couple times too back in the 2000s. Oh so impressive!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDwwAaVmnf4