Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

lmao they mad
https://twitter.com/aseitzwald/status/1300898627657838597

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Biden's platform, in case you haven't directly perused it. It could be better and more direct, and he's "leaving cannabis legalization for recreational purposes to the states," which is obviously horseshit, but he's for expunging records. There's some stuff in there about making college affordable or free, but there's all sorts of wiggle words that imply means testing of whatever stripe. "Employment insurance." I don't know.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

my "I didn't get rushed to walter reed for a stroke" shirt is getting a lot of questions

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Jfc is that the actual statement

FAUXTON posted:

my "I didn't get rushed to walter reed for a stroke" shirt is getting a lot of questions

loving right???

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Inspector Hound posted:

Biden's platform, in case you haven't directly perused it. It could be better and more direct, and he's "leaving cannabis legalization for recreational purposes to the states," which is obviously horseshit, but he's for expunging records. There's some stuff in there about making college affordable or free, but there's all sorts of wiggle words that imply means testing of whatever stripe. "Employment insurance." I don't know.

yes that's how they've always worked

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Inspector Hound posted:

what's he expunging if it's up to the states

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

anyway, time to unite the british isles (but this time in a cool way)

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

genuinely incredible that Joe Biden and Donald Trump decided to have rake stepping contest.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Epic High Five posted:

Cannabis charges, that part doesn't seem to be wiggly at all, which is genuinely reassuring, but also not good enough if cannabis will now "only" be schedule 2 (like cocaine and heroin and their derivatives, yeah no one ever gets in trouble over those)

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

Epic High Five posted:

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

DryGoods posted:

how did you get it?

i sent an antifa aplication to schnorkles an dhe approved it

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

It amazes me that Drudge is the only outlet to get that making the pathologically insecure man more and more insecure will make him self destruct. Truth and confirmed sources don't matter. Just throw every piece of poo poo at the wall with machine gun speed.

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

there are plenty of federal charges against people for weed

of course biden was one of the most virulent anti-pot people in the senate back in the day, so I'm not expecting anything

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Highlander Duel but to find out who is the one true american gaffe machine

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
just realized this was less than a year ago, hahaha time has no meaning
https://twitter.com/jeffmason1/status/1199019645656862721

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

ChristsDickWorship posted:

if the feds disappear you, tell them the leader of antifa is bezos

I'll tell them the leader is my boss

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Lawman 0 posted:

Highlander Duel but to find out who is the one true american gaffe machine

are they really even gaffes for trump if all of his supporters just agree with every dumb thing that falls out of his mouth

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

U forgot the elephant was letting loose a raunchy fart accelerating it upwards at 2 m/s2, gotta use 7.81 (~8) m/s2 for g

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
https://twitter.com/_cingraham/status/1300877539305336833?s=20

how did i loving miss this lmao

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Shalebridge Cradle posted:

are they really even gaffes for trump if all of his supporters just agree with every dumb thing that falls out of his mouth

:hmmyes:

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

Its rare the whole "trump" experience makes me actually laugh out loud

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
"big bags of soup"

im not so much crack pinging as i am experiencing the sensation of my brain being degaussed

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Apraxin posted:

just realized this was less than a year ago, hahaha time has no meaning
https://twitter.com/jeffmason1/status/1199019645656862721

lmao he was so sure this was gonna be his killing bin laden moment and was so clearly pissed that nobody cared. He gave a loving medal to a dog, and no one even remembers the isis guy is dead.

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
what flavor soup is ANTIFA's fav?

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

big bags of soup

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
Get up.

soup nazis

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

DryGoods posted:

what flavor soup is ANTIFA's fav?

given my upbringing i regret to inform you i will be bringing CHOWDAH to throw on fascist dogs

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

Swinging a kroger bag full of beans n weiners like nunchucks

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
I'd do anything to have 2019 back. what a great year.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Man google maps has become such a lovely loving capitalist app.

Thanks for trying to send me on a 29 mile trip with tolls instead of driving 18 miles on a direct route with no tolls all to save 5 minutes of drive time.

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
Get up.

where's my loving MOOONEEEEYYYYYY

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
loading up a shopping cart full of antifa soupbags and taking a running start at an mrap

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY

ted cruz gettin ideas

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

sir, this soup is for my famil

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

excuse me this word has been banned

May 11, 2007

Contains Carbon Monoxide

TMMadman posted:

Thanks for trying to send me on a 29 mile trip with tolls instead of driving 18 miles on a direct route with no tolls all to save 5 minutes of drive time.

There's a no toll option fyi

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

paranoid randroid posted:

"big bags of soup"

im not so much crack pinging as i am experiencing the sensation of my brain being degaussed

:gary:

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/ProFootballTalk/status/1300876093822586880?s=20

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

TMMadman posted:

you can set avoid tolls in the options.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Dustcat posted:

now calculate the lateral acceleration of the two helicopters towards each other lol

the problem make no sense because helicopters are a myth and defy the laws of god