Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
Don't need running backs when you have Taysom Hill

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

https://twitter.com/MattVerderame/status/1300900974098227200

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Not condoning Mixon but was it ever confirmed that he punched her because she called him the hard n?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

if you want his story some guy said that word at him and then he claims he hit that woman because he thought she was a guy when she hit him or something. it doesn't make any sense. he's a poo poo head rear end in a top hat

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Eh, sure? Whatever.

It'd be kinda interesting seeing him go from how Jacksonville used him to how the Chiefs use running backs I guess. Although I didn't realize he got a ton of receiving targets last year until looking him up just now.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

sourdough posted:

Jameis cost like $1 million, it's just with Taysom they hosed up

yeah but you also signed a rapist.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Imagine having to trade Alvin Kamara because you straight paid Taysom Hill lmao

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

FizFashizzle posted:

yeah but you also signed a rapist.

I don't think that's keeping them from extending kamara though

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

Spoeank posted:

Imagine having to trade Alvin Kamara because you straight paid Taysom Hill lmao

Paid him so well another team spent a 2nd hoping to get their own lol

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Lets not forget the Saints are already scheduled to be nearly $40m over the cap for next season.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Do yall have any idea how loving cool it would be if the season was cancelled, and the Dallas Cowboys' 0-0 record was still an improvement on the Jason Garrett 8-8s?

Cause I'll take 0-0 over that every time.

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

a true People's Coach

Lombardi incoming

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Grittybeard posted:

Eh, sure? Whatever.

It'd be kinda interesting seeing him go from how Jacksonville used him to how the Chiefs use running backs I guess. Although I didn't realize he got a ton of receiving targets last year until looking him up just now.

1674 total yards last season and I see a lot of Damien Williams in him when he catches the ball.

Not great for people who just drafted CEH in the top 5 but good for my team and good for Leonard Fournette to play for a SB favorite surrounded by LSU dudes for one year where he dramatically increases his YPC and then moves on elsewhere.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Diva Cupcake posted:

https://twitter.com/CharlesRobinson/status/1300895620962676736
Leaks seem coordinated for public pressure against the player.

You don't say

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1300901795280101383?s=19

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Mystic Stylez posted:

a true People's Coach

Lombardi incoming

So far players are raving about him but of course we have to wait for the season to evaluate him. It's just nice to see a likable coach for once. If he sucks, fine, but he's getting way too much hate right now from pessimistic Giants fans and recovering Jason Garret era Cowboys fans.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
You have your hall of fame QB for one last season why aren’t you doing everything you can to give him one last shot at another ring? Stupid

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

:lol:

https://twitter.com/adamteicher/status/1300880470335533056

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

people in hell want ice water

quote:

The Athletic's Jeff Duncan reports the Saints' "first option" is to re-sign Alvin Kamara, but that they will seek a first-round pick in trade talks if an accord cannot be reached.

There has been a tidal wave of Kamara information in the past hour, with the Saints leaking their trade willingness and Kamara directly saying he is not holding out or seeking a trade. In extension talks, the divide in average annual value appears to be $4 million, with Kamara aiming for roughly $16 million and the Saints hoping to remain in the $12 million range. A trade is hard to envision for a franchise dying to hoist another Lombardi, but sometimes wells simply become too poisoned. Stay tuned.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

https://twitter.com/marlon_humphrey/status/1300923439000285184

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

so now we know what was motivating andy to coach all along, might as well just fire him now

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
I am happy the Bengals signed Joe Mixon. Despite the fact that he's been a choirboy for the past 4 years a small part of me is expecting him to roundhouse kick a gaggle of second graders as they're getting off the schoolbus tomorrow.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Andy Reid owns and I'm still very happy he finally got a ring.

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

This is the stupid poo poo I'm looking forward to most this lost season.

Scipiotik
Mar 2, 2004

"I would have won the race but for that."
I'm currently convinced the lions are going to look unstoppable for as long as the season lasts and then the NFL will pull the plug. Because being good in a season that gets shouldn't be played and gets cancelled is the most lions thing.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/chiefs/status/1300943846650646528?s=21

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

I don't believe him.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Mystic Stylez posted:

FOOTBALL TEAM on the schedule rules because it looks like old videogames where they couldn't get the license to teams' names and had to put in whatever
QB EAGLES

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

Raku posted:

so now we know what was motivating andy to coach all along, might as well just fire him now

Just tell him that two rings could lead to two free cheeseburgers and let him extrapolate from there. Congrats, Chiefs, on winning all the Super Bowls.

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

Is the Washington football club paying royalties to whataburger for that logo?

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Sono posted:

Just tell him that two rings could lead to two free cheeseburgers and let him extrapolate from there. Congrats, Chiefs, on winning all the Super Bowls.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Doltos posted:

So far players are raving about him but of course we have to wait for the season to evaluate him. It's just nice to see a likable coach for once. If he sucks, fine, but he's getting way too much hate right now from pessimistic Giants fans and recovering Jason Garret era Cowboys fans.

Cowboys fans aren't laughing at your head coach

The laughter is laser focused on your offensive coordinator

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

https://twitter.com/Chiefs/status/1300962898068545537

there we go!

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Mahomes is such a football nerd

I'ma do it at the stadium the day I get my ring too!

That said...

that's a nice ring

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

kiimo posted:

Mahomes is such a football nerd

I'ma do it at the stadium the day I get my ring too!

That said...

that's a nice ring

imagine getting engaged and you dont get the biggest ring in your family that day

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

drat.

Those are some decent looking shrimp can I get some of those?

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Spoeank posted:

imagine getting engaged and you dont get the biggest ring in your family that day

IMMA DO IT AT THE STADIUM AFTER THE BIG RING THING AND KELSS WILL BE THERE AND REEK AND THEN WE ARE GONNA GO DOWN AND THROW THE PIGSKIN I LUV YOU BABE LOOK I GOT ONE TOO

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

Spoeank posted:

Those shrimp have more airmiles than I do in the past decade.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

Big Beef City posted:

Those are some decent looking shrimp can I get some of those?

Getting engaged over a shrimp cocktail. Something common in the 80s and the Mahomes household.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1300981104640495616?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

kiimo posted:

IMMA DO IT AT THE STADIUM AFTER THE BIG RING THING AND KELSS WILL BE THERE AND REEK AND THEN WE ARE GONNA GO DOWN AND THROW THE PIGSKIN I LUV YOU BABE LOOK I GOT ONE TOO

~OH KERMIE YOU'RE SO ROMANTIC~