Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I think it can be summed up nicely with "He's hosed up."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GlobglogGroAbgalab
Jul 25, 2016

It appears that the elephant is highly sensitive to the effects of LSD - a finding which may prove to be valuable in elephant-control work in Africa.
Have we mentioned the hero who toted his printer five miles on foot for some frigid ingrate?

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider
Greedo Butthole Psychosis Saga

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
Two Worlds and I were AIM friends when I was an older teenager, and to be perfectly honest, he didn't try to pull any of that weird poo poo with me. When I found out about all the TW stuff, I asked him if it was true, he admitted it was, and then I pretty much ghosted him. I feel very lucky.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

I love this thread because it's just so batshit crazy. Should be goldmined.

GlobglogGroAbgalab
Jul 25, 2016

It appears that the elephant is highly sensitive to the effects of LSD - a finding which may prove to be valuable in elephant-control work in Africa.
I’ve always got the greedo pic at the ready. Maclunkey indeed

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

RobrtDwnsySyndrome posted:

So I know it's a funny pic, but that's weird man.

Moo the cow
Apr 30, 2020

Wayne Gretzky's balls are worth reposting, purely down to the effort he put into it.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Whatcha gonna do with all that junk
All that junk, inside maclunk

GlobglogGroAbgalab
Jul 25, 2016

I always shoot first

Len posted:

So I know it's a funny pic, but that's weird man.

I am online to the point that I am relatively unrelatable

GaiaFag
Jun 20, 2007
KING OF THE FURRIES (AUTOPILOT ON BITCH)
I don’t know if it can really be considered a saga, but I loved the GBS thread where everyone posted their cell phone numbers and people were getting signed up for all kinds of SMS alerts. Someone sent me a video of them shooting liquid poo poo out of their B-hole and I ended up befriending some crazy Goon that grew poppies to brew poppy tea and claimed to know the Goatse guy IRL. It was crazy.

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica

GaiaFag posted:

some crazy Goon that grew poppies to brew poppy tea

One of the better lesser-known TCC sagas was when people realized that you could buy dried poppies that were sold for decoration online and then boil them to make a strong opioid tea incredibly cheaply, and then after everyone got addicted and built up a really high tolerance the online stores stopped selling them and everyone in the thread started suffering from horrible withdrawal and losing their minds from being forced to go cold turkey with no warning.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
That sounds made up, but not out of the realm of possibility

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

It made me laugh, nobody let me know if it isn't real.

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider
Diarrhea and cramps is much funnier than overdose deaths, so I’ll allow it

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

This thread is an incredible trip

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?
I was facebook friends with Two Worlds for ages before and during the previously mentioned saga. Most of the time he was fine, but sometimes he would post incredibly inappropriate comments on my photos. I deleted them when I saw them and he never once asked why. Eventually he unfriended me because I was "dating some guy". Cool :shobon:

I do wonder about him sometimes, I hope he's better now.

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

Captain Hygiene posted:

It made me laugh, nobody let me know if it isn't real.

it’s 100% real

I tried it out but I didn’t order from their preferred vendor (Sharon) and the pods were bunk, they just gave me diarrhea

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

I was fairly certain it was a legit goon saga since it ended in pooping

Horizon Burning
Oct 23, 2019
:discourse:

Empty Sandwich posted:

Zoofights! I don't have links, and most of the pics are lost to the Waffle collapse.

Zoofights was incredible - up until it turned into hundreds of pages of people roleplaying, that is.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
TCC exists as a better anti-drug PSA than anything DARE could ever dream of.

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

this thread is absolutely incredible wow

Persiflagist
Mar 7, 2013
Who the hell is "Someone that is banned", a user who has zero posts, whose permaban links to a thread where apparently only some people could see their posts and their name was quoted as being a non-breaking space, who has -24 posts but is somehow on 3648 people's ignore lists and 683 people's buddy lists (in the top 5 users of all-time for both)?????

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Persiflagist posted:

Who the hell is "Someone that is banned", a user who has zero posts, whose permaban links to a thread where apparently only some people could see their posts and their name was quoted as being a non-breaking space, who has -24 posts but is somehow on 3648 people's ignore lists and 683 people's buddy lists (in the top 5 users of all-time for both)?????

If I remember right they had a name with some kind of illegal character in it that wrecked the forum

astral
Apr 26, 2004

That sounds like the intersection of a few kinds of forums fuckery.

In this case, it was entirely because of their username.

womb with a view
Sep 8, 2007

I got back into SWTOR recently and there are so many of the Greedo aliens in that game! And every time I see one I think of this!!

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Sleeveless posted:

One of the better lesser-known TCC sagas was when people realized that you could buy dried poppies that were sold for decoration online and then boil them to make a strong opioid tea incredibly cheaply, and then after everyone got addicted and built up a really high tolerance the online stores stopped selling them and everyone in the thread started suffering from horrible withdrawal and losing their minds from being forced to go cold turkey with no warning.

They also bought poppy seeds from some nuts and candy supplier since they had a bunch of full-strength seeds (unwashed or something) that ended up seeing a giant uptick in their poppy seed sales and cranked the price up. I think that was what they turned to after the decorative poppies dried up.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Have we mentioned the hero who toted his printer five miles on foot for some frigid ingrate?

I don't think that was actually posted on SA originally, but they were definitely adopted as an honorary goon.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Much like Superman, despite his alienness he was the most goon of us all.

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!
There was the one dude that posted about meowing like a cat and crawling out of the room whenever a woman wanted to have sex with him.

Whatever happened to that goon?

Riotgrrill
Sep 3, 2004

Moon Slayer posted:

I don't think that was actually posted on SA originally, but they were definitely adopted as an honorary goon.

It was borky (rip) who posted that.

borky posted:

A loose female acquaintance of mine calls me at 1:00am today and asks me if I could print something on the computer for her and bring it over in the afternoon. “Hey yeah sure sure, whatever you need I’ll help you, I’m all yours,” I tell her. She sends me this file and lo and behold I can’t open it. It’s made in Microsoft Publisher and I don’t have that program so I begin panicing, trying to find this program or a way to print the file. Scouring the internet yields no results and I do my usual pacing in my room.

I finally come up with an idea and I tell the girl, if I can proceed with it. The plan was I would carry my printer about 2miles to her house, print out the needed pages, maybe talk to her a bit while I was there. I was hoping for at least a hug out of this ordeal.

By the time I get there, I’m wet all over from sweating in the +90 degree heat outside and carrying a heavy motherfucking HP Deskjet printer. The first thing I see upon entering her room (my first time in a girl’s bedroom) are some panties on her bed.

After the initial shock of seeing such a horrific sight for the first time, I setup the printer and get my job done. However, I did consider sniffing the lingere when she left the room once, but with the wuss that I am, I just ended up staring at them the whole while. That was a sarcastic joke for those of you too stupid to realize that

To make a long story short, just as I was finishing up with the printing job (which was hefty), her boyfriend and his gay friend walk in, say hello, and begin hanging out in the room as they waited for the girl to finish this work so they could go to the mall.

This effectively ruins my chances of getting a hug and I walk another 2 miles home with the motherfucking printer in hand. The only thing that I got out of this were some very painful fingers and a “thanks” as I walked out her bedroom door.

So, am I pathetic for doing all these things? It wouldn’t be the first time I’ve pledged my heart and soul to a girl and gotten back almost nothing in return. I would hate turning her or anyone else I knew down or making up some lie.

Riotgrrill has a new favorite as of 02:27 on Sep 3, 2020

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Oh well nevermind.

Now he's just... I don't know, Captain America?

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
Wait is he really dead?

Also, rereading I can't tell if he means "loose female acquaintance" as "we're not close" or "this vapid slut will surely put out hugs"

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

holy poo poo I remember refreshing the page because needo the greedo then suddenly it poked its little head in

GlobglogGroAbgalab
Jul 25, 2016

Aphrodite posted:

Oh well nevermind.

Now he's just... I don't know, Captain America?

A crypto-nazi? On the SomethingAwful.com forums??

Famethrowa posted:

holy poo poo I remember refreshing the page because needo the greedo then suddenly it poked its little head in

*boop!*

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Sleeveless posted:

Got a link to this by any chance? That tea absolutely works, or did, I have a non goon friend who used to make it occasionally with dried poppies from the nyc flower district.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Famethrowa posted:

pop goes the greedo

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?

I remember printer goon referring to the panties as a horrific sight too.

Riotgrrill
Sep 3, 2004

HopperUK posted:

I remember printer goon referring to the panties as a horrific sight too.

Yeah that's the one I remember as well, didn't read the one I posted since I was in a rush, so I amended it there because it's far funnier.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

it's so good every time