Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

POLLLS!!!

*tears off Alison mask, reveals plane inside*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smug Mug
Jul 21, 2011

username idea

poissons ratio but with respect to twitter

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

ok chilled out enough from having almost killed someone tonight gonna have a wee d and head to bed trumptreetgoodnight.jpg

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Smug Mug posted:

username idea

poissons ratio but with respect to twitter

:hmmyes:

Smug Mug
Jul 21, 2011

Virgil Vox posted:

numbers aren’t even real

some are imaginary

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Bilirubin posted:

ok chilled out enough from having almost killed someone tonight gonna have a wee d and head to bed trumptreetgoodnight.jpg

godspeed gentlegoon

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

Smug Mug posted:

some are imaginary

this series is so good:
https://youtu.be/T647CGsuOVU

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
heh, heathcliff is my kind of cat

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
no this is soup for my family

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/qikipedia/status/1301022037406674945

finally found my calling

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Virgil Vox posted:

wow look at Pretty Huge Dick over here

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Lindsay Graham, I got a new job for you

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Man my sleep schedule is profoundly hosed

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
drat its day 2 of September 2020?

Trueuemmpp

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Flavius Aetass posted:

only thing a number ever did for me was tell me when it's dinner time

U can have a number of pizza pockets

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Epic High Five posted:

loving same, i havent been able to sleep eitehr and been going to bed like 3am and laying in bed for an hr trying to sleep till 4am and then waking up at 8am-9am to my boss calling and meetings and poo poo

not been a good past couple of weeks. although ti was cool watrching live stream of the hurricane but yeesh prob not worth it

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Epic High Five posted:

Post through it friend

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Xaris posted:

loving same, i havent been able to sleep eitehr and been going to bed like 3am and laying in bed for an hr trying to sleep till 4am and then waking up at 8am-9am to my boss calling and meetings and poo poo

not been a good past couple of weeks. although ti was cool watrching live stream of the hurricane but yeesh prob not worth it

I'm lucky I'm on mid shifts so I can sleep in

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

Epic High Five posted:

text editor
Jan 8, 2007

Starts with trump gesturing to kim like he's koko the gorilla, ends with a reenactment of a veep episode

DarkEuphoria
Nov 7, 2012

soros, looking at his antifa bill:

umbrellas
leaf blowers
face masks
soup for my family
plywood

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

DarkEuphoria posted:

soros, looking at his antifa bill:

umbrellas
leaf blowers
face masks
soup for my family
plywood

:catdrugs:, candles, paint

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Epic High Five posted:

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
waves of antifa soldiers with duffman style belts filled with soup cans

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/jscros/status/1301000491980201984

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

BUSH 2112 posted:

goddamn, that's cool as hell. i'm sure they're expensive as gently caress but i want it

a reissue will set you back $6k

an original you'll never see for sale since iirc only like 30 of them were made

Gaupo Guacho
Aug 5, 2010

by Pragmatica

tacodaemon posted:

i've seen some brain-smashingly stupid takes in cspam but "voters will punish biden for criticizing riots and looting" really takes the cake
I'm an anarcho-communist who ACABs all day therefore the vast majority of voters are as well

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i genuinely believe that most voters are homosexual supremacists like me, and that they will willingly take the cure for heterosexuality before being euthanized under the gay agenda (im not a monster, nobody should die straight)

Zisky
May 6, 2003

PM me and I will show you my tits

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Who the gently caress forget Jethro Tull? Ian Anderson is still writing music and it still rocks

And Thick as a Brick is the best concept album ever made and I will fight anyone who denies it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTWQv8RsI6s

Holy poo poo I forgot I stole the lp from my mom.

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

tacodaemon posted:

yeah you guys are right most dumbshit suburban normie voters love riots and looting and will vote against biden becuse of this

IMO it's more like when your only national ads involve reacting to attacks and being on defense, rather than explaining your policies, it's never a sign of winning. The ad could have been about the policies he claims to support, but he doesn't think the lies on his campaign website about what he'll support (e.g. $15/hr minimum wage) will win votes among the general public.

Pistol_Pete posted:

What's hard to understand about : "Talk about issues that you're popular on; don't talk about issues that you're not popular on" lol

galenanorth has issued a correction as of 08:45 on Sep 2, 2020

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

Funk In Shoe posted:

yo I have a phd and been working in stem for 10 years and this poo poo is fucknig black magic to me lol wtf

Physics 101 is black magic to you? Are you sure you have a stem phd and not just a stick?

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Schmoe Cwead posted:

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1300909465412091906

yall dont remember the soup vid sailor would be ashamed

someone made Don Jr fast-forward to the good part of Once Upon a Time in Hollywood

https://i.imgur.com/xi3uyE2.mp4

Durf has issued a correction as of 09:03 on Sep 2, 2020

seattle plague rat
Apr 6, 2020
mayor dave ur right but then what just gently caress their poo poo up?? i guess do something funny & emotionally devastating instead of rules lawyering

seattle plague rat has issued a correction as of 09:01 on Sep 2, 2020

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

Epic High Five posted:

I went to sleep at 8pm and woke up at midnight wide awake and yeah I can't sleep properly anymore

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos

A Bakers Cousin posted:

I went to sleep at 8pm and woke up at midnight wide awake and yeah I can't sleep properly anymore

:same:

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

first notch deletes his account and then we can't even talk about his game? cancel culture run amok

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

big beautiful stroakers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funk In Shoe
Apr 20, 2008

Waiting in line, Mr. Haydon told me it is a wheel not meant for lovers but for infants, lifting people and letting them swing, putting the world on display from up high

A Bakers Cousin posted:

Physics 101 is black magic to you? Are you sure you have a stem phd and not just a stick?

no my PhD is In philosophy and im a self taught computer toucher and quite literally pretty dumb for real. or at least quite dumb, like 98 IQ ish, and i truly don’t understand how people do calculations like those or even how they know what kind of knowledge is required to get started.

like I saw the elephant and the cables and my brain just shut off and gave up instantly; like to me that question came off as literally impossible to even get started on.