Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Munkeylord
Jun 21, 2012

Hazdoc posted:

Goons have still ruined everything, but once again the void calls to me. Tell me its a bad idea to play this game please.

Can't say I agree with your statement, we have enhanced our surroundings. Its toilet eve and they do a pretty good job of making it a mobile game while you are dropping the kids off at the pool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

Don't want to end up a cartoon

In a cartoon graveyard

game owns play it

Tenchrono
Jun 2, 2011

esto es malo posted:

game owns play it

Yeah other than some mild drama this game has been great.

Astryl
Feb 1, 2005

"15,000 hours of Diablo II isn't that much, dweeb."

What would be the worst corp to give the wallet to when I inevitably quit?

Radio Free Kobold
Aug 11, 2012

"Federal regulations mandate that at least 30% of our content must promote Reptilian or Draconic culture. This is DJ Scratch N' Sniff with the latest mermaid screeching on KBLD..."

Hazdoc posted:

Goons have still ruined everything, but once again the void calls to me. Tell me its a bad idea to play this game please.

i could tell you that, but i would be lying.
i have had more fun playing Echoes in the last few weeks than i've ever had playing Eve.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

Do Not Fear Jazz posted:

That MAGA Corp we found

kaizier
Jul 21, 2004

Do Not Fear Jazz posted:

Valfleet

vermeul
Sep 14, 2014

Free Acid

Do Not Fear Jazz posted:

I just got out of two rocky relationships. I need some stability for the next month.

rocketrobot
Jul 11, 2003

I'm so bad at this game that I haven't figured out how to transfer isk to different characters.

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

:wrongcity:

rocketrobot posted:

I'm so bad at this game that I haven't figured out how to transfer isk to different characters.

its basically impossible if youre an alpha clone

for omega just make a private contract

Rojo_Sombrero
May 8, 2006
I ebayed my EQ account and all I got was an SA account
Are you limited to one planet for PI if you're Alpha?

rocketrobot
Jul 11, 2003

Kaysette posted:

its basically impossible if youre an alpha clone

for omega just make a private contract

Ah thanks. That's probably a good thing for alphas.

Rynder
Mar 26, 2009

Rojo_Sombrero posted:

Are you limited to one planet for PI if you're Alpha?

The planetary skill at level 3 or 4 let's you do 2 planets, so alphas are maxed at 2.

Astryl
Feb 1, 2005

Demon Of The Fall posted:

That MAGA Corp we found

Make Space Goose Again.

Hello Sailor
May 3, 2006

we're all mad here

[GOOS] Don't Want No Ducks

SpaceDrake
Dec 22, 2006

I can't avoid filling a game with awful memes, even if I want to. It's in my bones...!

Radio Free Kobold posted:

i could tell you that, but i would be lying.
i have had more fun playing Echoes in the last few weeks than i've ever had playing Eve.

I've gotten something like ten times more kills nervously playing this while slammed with work over the past three weeks than I got in fifteen years of playing Online.

It's complete anarchy out there and [HONK] is quickly assembling the resources to let you, the common honker, blow terribly fit people up.

Absolutely get in here.

Stealthgerbil
Dec 16, 2004

i made a lovely bot for bluestacks that does highsec combat missions using OCR and stuff. hopefully i wont get banned before I iron out all the bugs and release it and also make a GUI.

Stealthgerbil fucked around with this message at 18:15 on Sep 2, 2020

Akiosan
May 21, 2005

We have to first get out of this bar, then the hotel, then the city, and then the country.

I am basically ratting right now in an Omen but wouldn't mind building a ship to go around and hunt with for PvP. What should I be aiming towards as far as ship and fitting?

Roid666
Jul 18, 2010

Stealthgerbil posted:

i made a lovely bot for bluestacks that does highsec combat missions using OCR and stuff. hopefully i wont get banned before I iron out all the bugs and release it and also make a GUI.

Are you using http://sikulix.com/ Used it a few years ago to make a lovely bot to play a dumb MMA game.

Stealthgerbil
Dec 16, 2004

I'm using pyautogui and opencv plus the pytesseract plugin. I'm working on trying to get tesseract to read the screen data but its kind of a pain. I need to make a training file. There is also a ton of transparent windows and icons which makes it more annoying. Right now I am working on adding all sorts of logic checks because it isn't super aware of whats going on yet. The active module monitoring can be buggy and it doesn't pick targets yet. It also only works with a caracal trainer (I don't have anything else to test with it yet though). Learning a ton about processing images to find the data I need as well.

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

Don't want to end up a cartoon

In a cartoon graveyard

Akiosan posted:

I am basically ratting right now in an Omen but wouldn't mind building a ship to go around and hunt with for PvP. What should I be aiming towards as far as ship and fitting?

stealth bomber :getin:

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ask me about being a SJW in EE and working to make anyone who disagrees with me a villain and gets no opportunity to defend themselves at all because my army or sycophants I buy off with pixels follows me blindly.

Can easily build stealth bomers atm. There wasn't high demand so we focused on cruisers.

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

i was told to eat poo poo because there are no boats

Rynder
Mar 26, 2009
Where do you think the t7 assault destroyers will settle in price once they start getting manufactured? I dumped all my free sp and training time so far in destroyers and small rails / drones because I am stubborn and I don't like how the vexor looks.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Rynder posted:

Where do you think the t7 assault destroyers will settle in price once they start getting manufactured? I dumped all my free sp and training time so far in destroyers and small rails / drones because I am stubborn and I don't like how the vexor looks.

No one can make T7 anything yet, but based on other prices, ships in a tier regardless of class seem to stick around the same price. So I'm going with "Whatever a battleship battlecruiser costs".

edit: whoops BS are T8

Astryl
Feb 1, 2005

Stealthgerbil posted:

This is the only way I'd play tbh.

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

This will make sure you don't suggest to the KDz
That he should grow greens instead of crushing on MCs

Grimey Drawer
What should I be producing to sell? I was thinking Hobgoblin drones but then I realized I have no idea how to determine what's worthwhile to actually make.

Colin Mockery
Jun 24, 2007
Rawr

im in an alpha clone and dont log in, but i want my free coercer ii so that i can shoot things if i eventually do decide to log in

what should i do

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Colin Mockery posted:

im in an alpha clone and dont log in, but i want my free coercer ii so that i can shoot things if i eventually do decide to log in

what should i do

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

Colin Mockery posted:

what should i do

cough up for an omega clone so you can get a contract for one? idk if you can get one otherwise

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Kaysette posted:

cough up for an omega clone so you can get a contract for one? idk if you can get one otherwise

can always pick it up from a corp hanger if we had one

Colin Mockery
Jun 24, 2007
Rawr

pixaal posted:

can always pick it up from a corp hanger if we had one

Yep, this is what i did with my MEAN alt so i have at least one character who can run missions now

Are corp hangars hard to get?

Rigel
Nov 11, 2016

Colin Mockery posted:

Yep, this is what i did with my MEAN alt so i have at least one character who can run missions now

Are corp hangars hard to get?

no, but i think the corp has to get out of space debt first

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Folks in discord have discovered the wonderful wonderful world of Eve Echoes Twitch streamers, who apparently have no compunctions whatsoever about solo mining in nullsec while broadcasting their exact location to anyone watching their stream. :allears:

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

The Shortest Path posted:

Folks in discord have discovered the wonderful wonderful world of Eve Echoes Twitch streamers, who apparently have no compunctions whatsoever about solo mining in nullsec while broadcasting their exact location to anyone watching their stream. :allears:

Hopefully someone is recording the stream when they get popped.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

MarcusSA posted:

Hopefully someone is recording the stream when they get popped.

I have suggested when it happens that someone use the twitch clip feature to get the landing to kill as a clip in their channel preserving it so he can wear it with pride. (or flip out and ban the person that made it from his channel which is also funny and will need to be clipped). we should have our own recording though because I think you can hide / delete clips as the streamer.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

pixaal posted:

I have suggested when it happens that someone use the twitch clip feature to get the landing to kill as a clip in their channel preserving it so he can wear it with pride. (or flip out and ban the person that made it from his channel which is also funny and will need to be clipped). we should have our own recording though because I think you can hide / delete clips as the streamer.

This is perfect.

w00tmonger
Mar 9, 2011

F-F-FRIDAY NIGHT MOTHERFUCKERS

People get so mad about being nuked in lowsec.

More excited about stealth bombers for this exact purpose than I should be! Should I be expecting pretty consistent kills with this thing? Is the idea to be going after ventures? Or just whatever I see in anoms?

Radio Free Kobold
Aug 11, 2012

"Federal regulations mandate that at least 30% of our content must promote Reptilian or Draconic culture. This is DJ Scratch N' Sniff with the latest mermaid screeching on KBLD..."

w00tmonger posted:

People get so mad about being nuked in lowsec.

More excited about stealth bombers for this exact purpose than I should be! Should I be expecting pretty consistent kills with this thing? Is the idea to be going after ventures? Or just whatever I see in anoms?

cloak up
find someone
wait for them to get in the poo poo (ex. final wave of a large anomaly)
uncloak
delete them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JCFalkenberg
Jul 7, 2008

Hazdoc posted:

It is, but you are going to end up doing it anyway :v: