Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
numeracy
This poll is closed.
s*x n*mb*r 69 0.22%
w@@d n_mb_r 420 1.34%
Jeb! number 538 1.72%
Biden numbr 30330 96.72%
Total: 31357 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison
what the gently caress is biden even spending money on? theres no events and theyre not letting him out of the basement. i guess ads on the teevee? direct mail?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

uncurable mlady posted:

what the gently caress is biden even spending money on? theres no events and theyre not letting him out of the basement. i guess ads on the teevee? direct mail?
the biden Law & Order ad buy cost $40-45 million

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

uncurable mlady posted:

https://twitter.com/aaronlmorrison/status/1301103788422553600

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

uncurable mlady posted:

Consultants.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Biden spending $45 million to charge headfirst at a tunnel Trump has painted on a cliff face.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

uncurable mlady posted:

Limited-edition 12-inch vinyl records of Joe's Favorite Stories, including such hits as Corn Pop (Was a Bad Dude), Listen Here, Fat!, You're a Dog-Faced Pony Soldier!, and everyone's favorite, Don't Vote For Me!

Order your exclusive copy of Joe's Big 12 Inch, and feel Joe deep inside you!

*offer only valid while supplies last, consent not required in DC, MD.

Lib and let die has issued a correction as of 18:58 on Sep 2, 2020

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

i mean, I DO hate him because he reminds me of assholes from high school

but the reason we went after him way harder than Biden is that he stole Iowa while Joe Biden was barely campaigning and only ended up with the nom because Obama giftwrapped it for him

like, this is the equivalent of the time that KHive person came in here to yell at us for not being hard enough on Amy "polling at 2%" Klobuchar

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

it'll never stop being funny to me that the Dem's most favorite handwave for when yet another lovely vat-grown donor darling loses is "I acknowledge that this group of people can make or break elections and decide candidates, which is why I go out of my way to abuse and alienate them"

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

loquacius posted:

i mean, I DO hate him because he reminds me of assholes from high school

but the reason we went after him way harder than Biden is that he stole Iowa while Joe Biden was barely campaigning and only ended up with the nom because Obama giftwrapped it for him

like, this is the equivalent of the time that KHive person came in here to yell at us for not being hard enough on Amy "polling at 2%" Klobuchar

Remember that story he told about when he was at Harvard and saw people campaigning for a living wage and he thought they were wasting their time because they should learn to code?

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

I know it shouldn't surprise me one bit but I'm still just astounded that the Democrat response to mass social uprisings against the police intentionally murdering black people is to 1) tell them to sit the gently caress down and know their place and 2) propose giving the police way more money

absolute loving waste of a political party

Organ Fiend
May 21, 2007

custom title

spacetoaster posted:

They've got this image though.

Same energy:

quote:

I'm starting to understand why Tupac's only fear of death was that it wasn't the end.

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES

Cerebral Bore posted:

he always was the moment that they rigged the primary for loving joe biden

When Warren suicide bombed Sanders, Michael Moore was like Is this the moment Trump won re-election?

Don't think he's going to enjoy being right a second time about Trump

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

spacemang_spliff posted:

was listening to the blowback podcast and they had a headline from 2004

"Dissatisfaction with Bush didn't translate to excitement for Kerry"

lmao it's 2004 all over again

yeah lol there was no way it was going to be any different as soon as they picked anyone but bernie

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
Following a virtual briefing with experts on school reopenings Wednesday afternoon, Joe Biden called the issue of students being able to go back to school safely during the pandemic a “national emergency.”

“I think going back to school for millions of children and the impacts on their families and the community is a national emergency, I believe that's what it is,” he said. “Protecting our students, our educators, our communities. Getting our schools open safely and effectively. This is a national emergency.”
He called for emergency funding for schools: “Mr. President, where are you? Where are you? Why aren't you working on this? We need emergency support funding for our schools and we need it now. Mr. President, that's your job, that's your job," he said.

"Get off Twitter, and talk to congressional leaders from both parties, invite them to the Oval Office," he added.

He accused the President and the education secretary of not stepping up: "Donald Trump and Betsy DeVos, Secretary DeVos, haven't stepped up, and we're all seeing the results. Millions of students are now starting the new school year in the same way they finished the last one: at home. At home," he said.

yes how dare the students do their education.... in the only safe way possible

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011

its the pragmatic thing to do you see.

Schweinhund posted:

I'm glad Joe is trying to stop the violence and looting because those things are bad and they're also turning people against the BLM movement.

https://civiqs.com/results/black_li...8881.1599050059

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

my bony fealty posted:

I know it shouldn't surprise me one bit but I'm still just astounded that the Democrat response to mass social uprisings against the police intentionally murdering black people is to 1) tell them to sit the gently caress down and know their place and 2) propose giving the police way more money

absolute loving waste of a political party

It's super hosed up that the biggest organic social movements during the Trump era were Me Too and the resurgence of BLM, and the Democrats' rapist candidate is running ads about how much he condemns "looters".

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
biden was by far the worst choice for the dems to rig the primary for, so it really looked like butt was their guy. he hits the diversity checkboxes, is technically a veteran, believes in nothing, and he's a good little puppet for both corporations and the cia. then obama stepped in and here we are.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

PostNouveau posted:

It's super hosed up that the biggest organic social movements during the Trump era were Me Too and the resurgence of BLM, and the Democrats' rapist candidate is running ads about how much he condemns "looters".

everything artificial has crashed and burned and everything organic was slashed and burned

the Dems have been on one hell of a tear since 2016

HD DAD
Jan 13, 2010

Generic white guy.

Toilet Rascal

PostNouveau posted:

It’s almost as if both the Dems and GOP belong to the same social strata, and benefit from the status quo. Whether they actually win or not has the same stakes to them as a weekly game of Scrabble.

To them, Trump is just the annoying friend the GOP dragged in, and they just want him to leave the room because he doesn’t pretend to be as “refined” as the rest of the crowd.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

biden was by far the worst choice for the dems to rig the primary for, so it really looked like butt was their guy. he hits the diversity checkboxes, is technically a veteran, believes in nothing, and he's a good little puppet for both corporations and the cia. then obama stepped in and here we are.

their first choice was harris but she crashed so hard she made jeb! look good

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

I think it was Harris. She's basically a Clinton rerun and they moved the California primary up for her, they just are so out of touch they didn't think she would crash and burn. She even got permission to dunk on Biden early. There's no reason she would be picked for VP after winning less delegates than Tulsi unless she was the real choice.

Pete was trying to cut the line before putting in the propper amount of time and reverence to the party so I don't think they would ever allow an upstart like him to win.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

HD DAD posted:

It’s almost as if both the Dems and GOP belong to the same social strata, and benefit from the status quo. Whether they actually win or not has the same stakes to them as a weekly game of Scrabble.

To them, Trump is just the annoying friend the GOP dragged in, and they just want him to leave the room because he doesn’t pretend to be as “refined” as the rest of the crowd.

in a normal political party the dems eating poo poo on the level they did in say 2010 would have put pelosi out of her job as party leader

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things
I laughed. Yall might laugh. City council meetings are hilarious

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQdVrmjBIp0

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Shear Modulus posted:

in a normal political party the dems eating poo poo on the level they did in say 2010 would have put pelosi out of her job as party leader

Sure, in a democracy. But she's a Kween.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

silicone thrills posted:

I laughed. Yall might laugh. City council meetings are hilarious

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQdVrmjBIp0

at least he's not crying about masks?

Organ Fiend
May 21, 2007

custom title

Radish posted:

I think it was Harris. She's basically a Clinton rerun and they moved the California primary up for her, they just are so out of touch they didn't think she would crash and burn. She even got permission to dunk on Biden early. There's no reason she would be picked for VP after winning less delegates than Tulsi unless she was the real choice.

Pete was trying to cut the line before putting in the propper amount of time and reverence to the party so I don't think they would ever allow an upstart like him to win.

It was definitely Harris.

She was meeting donors at the Hamptons in 2017, well before the official campaign had started. Her sister, Maya Harris, was high up (communications director?) in the 2016 Clinton campaign. She was the chosen one to be Hillary's avatar of revenge, and then her campaign was murdered on live television during the second debate by the other WoC in the primary.

lol

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

mila kunis posted:

its the pragmatic thing to do you see.

my home state, the great state of wyoming, nicknamed the equality state, unequivocally hates black people the most

both good to know and entirely unsurprising given what they think of gays lol

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

the thing is there are multiple establishment factions. Team Clinton was for Harris. Team CIA for Buttigieg. Team Obama for Patrick (lol).

But they all knew Bernie was a real threat so it’s Joe oh oh three oh

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Organ Fiend posted:

She was meeting donors at the Hamptons in 2017, well before the official campaign had started. Her sister, Maya Harris, was high up (communications director?) in the 2016 Clinton campaign. She was the chosen one to be Hillary's avatar of revenge, and then her campaign was murdered on live television during the second debate by the other WoC in the primary.

lol

Yeah it was pretty clear but she didn't do nearly as much house cleaning as Clinton did couldn't just walk in despite being universally unpopular.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Shear Modulus posted:

Her going down with the ship, with it all escalating to sinking in an even harder and far more embarrassing manner this time, feels funnier at least, so it was partially worth it

A Time To Chill
Feb 26, 2007

rich libs in NYC crave the guillotine

https://twitter.com/willthomas_usa/status/1300984084991225856?s=20

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Organ Fiend posted:

lol

hmm, idk, aren't russians technically white?

haha, gottem, tulsi down

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

so this is that sista souljah moment we were hearing about

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

What is going wrong with that one (face is longer than it should be)

ur in my world now posted:

crusader kennedy III

lol

Casey Finnigan
Apr 30, 2009

Dumb ✔
So goddamn crazy ✔

sitting here looking at this pic, still waiting for a little cartoon policeman to come over and shoot all these people in the legs for protesting

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

:gowron::m10:
It's funny how liberals are probably more likely to argue against nepotism, but are constantly rewarding their failchildren.

Casey Finnigan posted:

sitting here looking at this pic, still waiting for a little cartoon policeman to come over and shoot all these people in the legs for protesting

That's why they all have that same goofy leg pose.

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES

Chris James 2 posted:

Remember when he spent 8 months telling voters who wanted literally any of this to be different to get hosed and that he didn't need their vote

And now his base has spent the last 2 months saying "he was lying actually, he wants your vote! get hosed if you're not going to give it to us, we've earned it! none of those positions will change tho"

Absolutely stunned his numbers are plummeting amidst such a stellar campaign strategy

And if they lose, it will be because they didn't drop enough ~sick negs~

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Dr. VooDoo posted:

Biden still praising cops. “They deserve to put on that shield and come home safe” fuuuuuuck ooooffffffff. Cops are only being violent because Trump is inflaming tensions seems to be his stance gently caress the DNC

If I were the Trump campaign, I'd show this to as many black voters as possible.

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011

GRAPHIC DESIGN

IS MY PASSION

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

isn’t it all just for tax breaks?

Political donations are not tax deductible. Though I'm sure plenty of donors are giving money to politicians who promise them tax breaks on the other end.