Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug

Yaramund posted:

The gif cuts it out but he also is looking at other merch and gets mad at a Bullet Club t-shirt. :allears:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1s0hw2h5Ffc

oh my god i am so glad the coin drop hits when the card hits the tray

what a blessing this ad is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

Power Windows fucked around with this message at 20:19 on Sep 2, 2020

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

What am I looking at here?

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Pylons posted:

What am I looking at here?

Adam Carolla sucks and here are some people who follow him on Twitter.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

my advisor told me to delete this and to say that jack link's should not be considered jerky. I don't know why. I'm really sorry about everything

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 20:18 on Sep 2, 2020

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

This could be the most one-sided fight since 1973 when Ali faced an eighty-foot tall mechanical Joe Frazier. My memory isn't what it used to be, but I think the entire Earth was destroyed.

Adam Corolla is an old famous guy (mtv and a radio show if I remember correctly). Just because they follow him doesn’t mean they necessarily agree with his recent coronavirus takes

And that bottom tweet seems contradictory to what he immediately follows up with? Unless it is an attempt at hyperbole that comes off just sounding reasonable

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Who gives a fuuuuck

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

Yeah, I don’t hold following someone too much against someone because I follow tons of people on Twitter I don’t agree with. If they’re not liking or retweeting stuff it’s fine.

I follow trump on twitter and I sure as gently caress don’t support him

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Adam Corolla is a big enough rear end in a top hat that didn't realize the Man Show was supposed to be a satire.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Twitter Follower Discourse

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

imagine being a twitter snitch, the most shameful kind of snitch

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

I'll vote for anyone who bans twitter

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Quantum of Phallus posted:

I'll vote for anyone who bans twitter

Same

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

Whoever has buttons, just give me a loving sixer.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Dang, the guy from Love Line got dumber.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Gumball Gumption posted:

Dang, the guy from Love Line got dumber.

Both him and Dr. Drew turned into total shitheads, it's sad.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

StarkRavingMad posted:

Both him and Dr. Drew turned into total shitheads, it's sad.

Yeah, I mean Drew was always a shithead because even when he was less of one his business was always exploiting other people but he got so much worse. At least be a good loving doctor if you're going to exploit someone's medical treatment for eyeballs on you.

Paper Lion
Dec 14, 2009

its amusing (though also sad obv) in that you can see their slide in real time over the years, as the sheer volume of people with terrible problems washes over them. year in and year out, the calls are the same but the people are different. dr drew gives into his own self admitted narcissist impulses and pills to get through it, and adam slides from sympathy to disbelief to outright antagonism towards the people he once pretty earnestly tried to help, or at least connect with on some sincere level. even just the disconnect from how he engages with the legendary dog fucker call that takes an entire episode, compared to how he treats any given abuse/molestation call circa 04 or 05 is pretty grim. sorry, this isnt the forum where you talk about radio. just a weird chunk of sand in the brain that has become a pearl over the years.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Power Windows posted:

you're fine :)

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Paper Lion posted:

its amusing (though also sad obv) in that you can see their slide in real time over the years, as the sheer volume of people with terrible problems washes over them. year in and year out, the calls are the same but the people are different. dr drew gives into his own self admitted narcissist impulses and pills to get through it, and adam slides from sympathy to disbelief to outright antagonism towards the people he once pretty earnestly tried to help, or at least connect with on some sincere level. even just the disconnect from how he engages with the legendary dog fucker call that takes an entire episode, compared to how he treats any given abuse/molestation call circa 04 or 05 is pretty grim. sorry, this isnt the forum where you talk about radio. just a weird chunk of sand in the brain that has become a pearl over the years.

Yeah Loveline in its radio form and it's more famous TV incarnation were pretty much like public services done by marginally famous people. I do enjoy the stint David Allen Grier had on Loveline. Early Loveline was pretty revolutionary as far as having an open forum about relationships, sexuality, and a whole bunch of stuff.

Back to social media wrasslin, Jon and Renee do a Twitch cooking show perhaps? Maybe while watching hockey.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Paper Lion posted:

Yeah, I've got that same pearl. Loveline pretty much was my sex education.

Actually the most upsetting thing of this twitter post is thinking of the words orange cassidy and sex education next to each other.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Power Windows posted:

You made a mistake, it happens, you edited it out (a better job of acknowledging a mistake than most of us usually do), And it'd have you probed until the Dynamite GDT ends. So I won't unless you're really sure you want or need the break :colbert:

https://twitter.com/stubennett/status/1301244819134504960?s=21

Chris James 2 fucked around with this message at 21:15 on Sep 2, 2020

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

Rarity posted:

The Skipper is being a whiny baby who needs to get over his poo poo

Bold but fair.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
All I know about the Man Show is that Doug Stanhope loving hated it while presenting it

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Power Windows posted:

Yeah, you're fine. Like, you didn't even gently caress up and you realize the problem so a sixer would just be punishment coming after you've learned the lessons and did the penance (posting crimes require very little penance). That's backwards and silly, you're good.

Gonzo McFee posted:

All I know about the Man Show is that Doug Stanhope loving hated it while presenting it

Doug Stanhope is good https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsPDT5qHtZ4

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

https://twitter.com/RubyRiottWWE/status/1301268018056564739?s=20

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Someone book an Okada/Suzuki in a Fishing Derby match

fatherofmustard
May 15, 2018

https://twitter.com/HeymanHustle/status/1301299958897946624

HidaO-Win
Jun 5, 2013

"And I did it, because I was a man who had exhausted reason and thus turned to magicks"
https://twitter.com/davemeltzerWON/status/1301311314564771840?s=20

Hopefully the whole family will be ok.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

SatoshiMiwa posted:

Someone book an Okada/Suzuki in a Fishing Derby match

Okada catches the first fish, Suzuki wigs out and just starts crashing the boats together

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Is this one of those scams that the internet/gaming 'celebrities' have been doing where people text and it signs them up for some service because that's extremely on brand for Heyman

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Thirsty Paul

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

https://twitter.com/yurioka_spex_q/status/1301471051306561536?s=19

Feeling sad about better days

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
This is definitely real.

https://twitter.com/HulkHogan/status/1301523623442812930

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
Checks out, the President basically is Sideshow Bob.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Hedgehog Pie posted:

Checks out, the President basically is Sideshow Bob.

I dunno, find it kinda hard to believe Hogan has any friends left

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

El Gallinero Gros posted:

I dunno, find it kinda hard to believe Hogan has any friends left

He loaned Flair some money and was one of the first to visit when he was hospitalized, so Hogan's got at least one friend out there

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer
I wouldn’t be shocked if it was true, only that his friend filled out the paperwork for the dog.

Every few years a right winger commits voting fraud to “test the system” by absentee voting in two states or using a friend’s ID

Karma Tornado
Dec 21, 2007

The worst kind of tornado.

if any state was going to purposefully muddy the waters by mailing out ballots to a list of names they bought from Petsmart it's probably Florida but this is almost certainly the Hulkster lightly rephrasing a bit from a drive time radio show or a tweet he read half of

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Miro on Twitch currently taking shots of hot sauce everytime he gets knocked out from Fall Guys, awww he just got raided by Adam "Chugs" Cole. :3:

http://www.twitch.tv/mirotwch