Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!

this is the same group that have been organizing small town trump parades in conjunction with local gop chapters over the past couple of months. i got caught in one last weekend by pure chance while driving between cities and posted about how unsettling it was

quote:

I just got caught in the middle of a Trump parade while driving through some podunk rear end town and it was a surreal and disturbing experience. A hundred cars, trucks, motorcycles, all decked out in flags and slogans. It looked like the whole city was out there, lining the main streets in the town square, waving flags, smiling, gesturing in support to the passing cars, kids holding signs. I thought to myself that it's a good thing the right doesn't have someone with the skill of Reifenstal, because she could have made something impressive from this. People were honking their horns and taking pictures with their families and seemed to be having a lot of fun. Just a sea of white faces with the easy, smiling certitude of a psychopath. At some point, my brain had a real Twilight Zone realization moment, and I hit the kind of calmness one achieves when faced with a sure death. I thought I was crack pinged before, but wheeeeeeeeeew.

here's a bunch of pics from it i found from locals, and a video i took.

https://i.imgur.com/OqYggJy.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

"The hot dog, the hot dogs are two dollars. But you can get the bun for fifty cents and fill it up with onions and sauerkraut at the condiment station, and keep the rest for bus fare."

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!
eating dirt and making GBS threads freedom

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

https://twitter.com/verge/status/1301392254389620736

but it's a union

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

lmao America can't possibly be real

DarkEuphoria
Nov 7, 2012

spaceblancmange posted:

oh good, I was beginning to think we really hosed up

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

spaceblancmange posted:

buddy I got some bad news for u

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

don't gaslight me

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Lol, gaslighting doesn't exist.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Los Angeles – The deputy who shot and killed 18-year-old Andres Guardado outside a car shop in Gardena was a prospective member of a violent clique inside the Compton Sheriff’s station, according to the sworn testimony of a whistleblower.

More than a dozen deputies have matching tattoos and belong to a violent clique called the Executioners at the station, according to Deputy Art Gonzalez, who filed a whistleblower complaint regarding the Executioners in June.

https://twitter.com/traceyecorder/status/1301406581645430784

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Origami Dali posted:

extremely normal and not a cult or anything like that at all

this country is mega-turbo-hosed regardless of election outcome

seattle plague rat
Apr 6, 2020

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china
me lucky am, so luck have

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/TeaKaGee/status/1301298156693598210

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

lol the insane teump parade was in Boerne? theres a lot of san antonio cspammers seems like

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

Origami Dali posted:

this is the same group that have been organizing small town trump parades in conjunction with local gop chapters over the past couple of months. i got caught in one last weekend by pure chance while driving between cities and posted about how unsettling it was

great stuff, tiny rural villages in upstate ny have been holding trump rallies so I can only imagine they are happening everywhere

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Shear Modulus posted:

lol the insane teump parade was in Boerne? theres a lot of san antonio cspammers seems like

the hill country gets chuddier and chuddier as it fills up with boomers escaping the cities

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Tom Gorman posted:

"The hot dog, the hot dogs are two dollars. But you can get the bun for fifty cents and fill it up with onions and sauerkraut at the condiment station, and keep the rest for bus fare. donate the rest to the DNC"

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Just whatever I can do to create traffic on the ring roads of San Antonio. Why wouldn't more traffic be popular? Can't wait to crest a hill at 75 and see two miles of brake lights of these assholes.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
theres sound too
https://i.imgur.com/mEkh3YB.mp4

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
p-p-p-p-polls

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
Pew research just released some new stuff that claims that leftists are relatively speaking the most likely to know about QAnon. Does that mean that all of Trump's messaging and stuff supposedly directed them isn't influencing basically anybody? Or that it's mostly just a left-wing media conspiracy theory?

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4
Gents, I been talking to the Census Lady... Looking Good.

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

does she have a sexy voice

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

Fleetwood posted:

does she have a sexy voice

yes!!!

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

that's good. it's good to create positive emotional bonds with people

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

she has to be playing some sort of long con in order to manipulate your census information there's no other reasonable explanation

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

rooting for you

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

Tom Gorman posted:

she has to be playing some sort of long con in order to manipulate your census information there's no other reasonable explanation

we are havign cocktails on the roof of my theatre on friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

Fleetwood posted:

rooting for you

thank u

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/DTBbyTheSea/status/1301213918044590087

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4
N

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos

Samurai Sanders posted:

Pew research just released some new stuff that claims that leftists are relatively speaking the most likely to know about QAnon. Does that mean that all of "Stay and we keep the oil" Donald "I'm more honest and my women are more beautiful" Trump's messaging and stuff supposedly directed them isn't influencing basically anybody? Or that it's mostly just a left-wing media conspiracy theory?

I'm conflicted on this.

Most of the most irredeemable CHUDs I know who aren't very dumb rednecks, just awful people, honestly don't know what Q is.

It seems to skew "low information" even if that is a poo poo term. I'm thinking it has a particularly multiplying effect the more disaffected/poor/disenfranchised you are.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

lmao everyone is so fat

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

Smythe posted:

we are havign cocktails on the roof of my theatre on friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lmao wow that's great wtg!

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

Fleetwood posted:

lmao wow that's great wtg!

seems factious but w/e THANK U

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

Donald Tentramp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Smythe posted:

drat that's pretty cool. a woman rang my doorbell at like 7:30 tonight and I thought it might be a census lady I could chat with but it was one of my neighbors telling me raccoons got in my trash and were spreading it in the street and sure enough