Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

It's never a good idea to let these things drag out for too long

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
The topic has been strangled!

Jim DiGriz
Apr 28, 2008

Maybe there is no room for guys like us.
Grimey Drawer

sebmojo posted:

auto erotic asphyxiation

Thanks for not leaving us hanging.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

man this conversation's really put a belt round its own neck, cutting off the oxygen supply to its breain for the purpose of intensifying an orgasm

HerStuddMuffin
Aug 10, 2014

YOSPOS
I finally had it at David Carradine, thank you!

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there
This really has been taken in excess.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Rust Martialis posted:

:golfclap:

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

Rust Martialis posted:

:nice:

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

I only just got the INXS thing. Goddamn

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Every time someone mentions auto-erotic asphyxiation or Carradine, I'm reminded of my former co-worker who didn't quite get it and thought David Carradine died by hanging himself by the cock. It always makes me chuckle so thanks.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Every time someone mentions auto-erotic asphyxiation or Carradine, I'm reminded of my former co-worker who didn't quite get it and thought David Carradine died by hanging himself by the cock. It always makes me chuckle so thanks.

I've heard about being well hung but this is ridiculous!

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

3D Megadoodoo posted:

I wasn't aware that Carradine died in a German prison?

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

3D Megadoodoo posted:

That's not how you choke the chicken.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

more like oldbreathless

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Man these puns really are unBEARable!

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

3D Megadoodoo posted:

This made me literally laugh loud enough my cat came to see what the fuss was

Thanks

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

RFC2324 posted:

This made me literally laugh loud enough my cat came to see what the fuss was

Thanks

Thank Harri.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Seems like a stretch.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

in the "don't call people nazis without proof" qcs thread which has somehow stretched to six controvesy-filled pages about "what does nazi mean" and "the historical context of nazi is":

Bonaventure posted:

when i call, for instance, Supermechagodzilla a child-raping murderer it is simply analogy: i only mean that he has the heart and the moral sense of a child-rapist and a murderer.
if you cannot understand that i'm being figurative in my speech, then you are yourself like a child-- the very kind of child that Supermechagodzilla would rape and murder.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

God drat SMG has broken some brains lol

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I'm glad I don't venture into QCS. Every time I hear about threads in there it just sounds like a mess.

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

Solice Kirsk posted:

I'm glad I don't venture into QCS. Every time I hear about threads in there it just sounds like a mess.

What's not to like about Karen: The Subforum?

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

in the "don't call people nazis without proof" qcs thread which has somehow stretched to six controvesy-filled pages about "what does nazi mean" and "the historical context of nazi is":

lmao

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Brewmaster posted:

The year 2020 belongs in the garbage. Calling it right now.

The date

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
Truly it's the best of times and the worst of times.

Moo the cow
Apr 30, 2020

teen witch posted:

Anyone who goes on about the findom stuff has to pay me 10 USD immediately or face to sixer

Pirate Radar posted:

Wouldn’t it be that they pay you 10USD and then you do probate them, or am I misunderstanding how this works?

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

It was from Dairy Queen. We're talking dairy royalty here, son

When you were partying, they studied the cream. When you were having premarital sex, they mastered the Blizzard machine. While you wasted your days at the gym in pursuit of vanity, they cultivated the finest dessert toppings. And now that the freezers are on fire and the lactose intolerant are at the gate you have the audacity to come to them for correct cake decorations?

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.
Maybe this thread can help me out. I'm looking for old flamewar posts between forums user "randbrick" and forums user "wayne gretsky" who was aka "detective wanda sykes" and "a tunnel for cars". I want to relive the laughs. Thanks for considering my request

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

Devils Affricate posted:

It's interesting how a large part of the human panic response to being set on fire is to cover as much distance as possible. Like "maybe I won't be on fire over there

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

A manifestation of our innate "cool I look like a rocket now FWOOOOOOOSHHH" response, hard-wired in us at the genetic level

Karia
Mar 27, 2013

Self-portrait, Snake on a Plane
Oil painting, c. 1482-1484
Leonardo DaVinci (1452-1591)

Well, yeah. Fire is red, so when you're on fire you're red, and as everyone knows, the red ones go faster.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

freeedr posted:

The date

Dammit brewmaster!

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

World War Mammories posted:

was i picked on in taras nabad? hmm let me think
* Carried 750 lbs of weapons
* Parents were both Deag Grav (long story)
* Wore rainbow pony armor to the arena every day
* Had the word "marauder" instead of a mouth

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Reasonable. 'Over there isn't on fire which would be an improvement on the current situation' is dumb but logical. And I've noticed we all get real dumb on vacation, and being on fire is sort of a vacation from our day to day lives.

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007
People just like to go someplace warm for vacation this isn’t that hard.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Captain Monkey posted:

People just like to go someplace warm for vacation this isn’t that hard.

yeah, but when the vacation is over you hope the warm stops following you

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Is it hot here or is it just me

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

sebmojo posted:

Is it hot here or is it just me

Just you baby :pervert:

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

RFC2324 posted:

yeah, but when the vacation is over you hope the warm stops following you

I went up to Darwin after high school during the hottest part of the year and I don't think I ever adjusted back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Ghost Leviathan posted:

I went up to Darwin after high school during the hottest part of the year and I don't think I ever adjusted back.
An entire life of just having gotten out of the shower

You poor bastard