Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ruffini
Oct 2, 2018

Thank you Nintendo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

oh hell yes

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Mario Battle Royale.

Mario Kart inside your house.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

drat all the rumors were true. 3D All-Stars is loving awesome but where is Galaxy 2

Also lol at a Mario battle royale

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

3D All-Stars is available digitally until March and then it's delisted lol

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Wtf lol, is it up now? And is it wiped from your console after?

Ruffini
Oct 2, 2018

Pablo Nergigante posted:

:crossarms:

Famous TV Dad
Nov 1, 2011

Ruffini posted:

Thank you Nintendo

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
metroid prime trilogy style i guess. that only got a permanent listing years later

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

EmmyOk posted:

Wtf lol, is it up now? And is it wiped from your console after?

It's up for pre-order, comes out in a couple weeks. You can keep playing it after that as long as you bought it but you can't buy it anymore

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I assume it'll launch now at a discounted price then maybe go permanent when the 3D World remaster comes out. Otherwise that kind of sucks balls.

edit: no it gets delisted after the 3D World thing comes out, wtf. I assume maybe they had to rush production to get it released this month (Covid disruption etc) and it'll relaunch maybe this time next year with Galaxy 2 at a higher price point?

Lunchmeat Larry fucked around with this message at 15:06 on Sep 3, 2020

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Pablo Nergigante posted:

drat all the rumors were true. 3D All-Stars is loving awesome but where is Galaxy 2

Yeah wtf

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
they shouldve made sunshine 60fps.

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Pablo Nergigante posted:

the bold new strategy of "let's make less money." Nintendo has done it again

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

I don't like this weird Nintendo Disney vault deadline thing but the 3d collection is sweet and my son my like the Mario kart in the house game.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

I also wish they'd done a little remastering on 64 but I'll take being able to play Sunshine without a GameCube disc

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
mario kart toy is so dumb. why would anyone ever play with that instead of just playing mario kart

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

thankfully i知 going to have $60 in two weeks, so i値l be unaffected by whatever happens in march (ninty potentially clearing the way for elden ring? respect)

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Lol

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Never played 64 or sunshine so looking forward to it

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

scary ghost dog posted:

mario kart toy is so dumb. why would anyone ever play with that instead of just playing mario kart

if you're a literal toddler would be my guess

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Bicyclops posted:

I also wish they'd done a little remastering on 64 but I'll take being able to play Sunshine without a GameCube disc

They should致e included the Mario 64 DS version with all the different characters and new stars

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

EmmyOk posted:

Never played 64 or sunshine so looking forward to it

Wtf

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

I love Mario 64 but it feels clunky when you switch to it from another 3D game. the solution is just to play it first and move on to the others, I guess

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

The PS1 was the first console we had

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I assume it'll launch now at a discounted price then maybe go permanent when the 3D World remaster comes out. Otherwise that kind of sucks balls.

edit: no it gets delisted after the 3D World thing comes out, wtf. I assume maybe they had to rush production to get it released this month (Covid disruption etc) and it'll relaunch maybe this time next year with Galaxy 2 at a higher price point?

maybe they plan on selling the games individually by then or something, hopefully with the addition of galaxy two

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

they did something similar with the Zelda 25th anniversary and Four Swords Anniversary Ed, it's a weird choice.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Bicyclops posted:

I love Mario 64 but it feels clunky when you switch to it from another 3D game. the solution is just to play it first and move on to the others, I guess

be careful, i pissed off our local canadian glover speedrunner heehee when i said something similar

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

thankfully i知 going to have $60 in two weeks, so i値l be unaffected by whatever happens in march (ninty potentially clearing the way for elden ring? respect)

lol

Bouillon Rube
Aug 6, 2009

HolePisser1982 posted:

lookit this fuckin guy who thinks he can predict how much cash he値l have in two weeks lol

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
This rules. Super Mario Bros. 35 ftw

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

scary ghost dog posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Garden of Earthly Switch Lites

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
People in the Games thread won't shut the gently caress up about the limited release like lol if we're not all dead by March 2021. Shut the gently caress up idiots!

https://twitter.com/rihanna/status/488434293996552192

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
if you want a nintendo game why arent you buying it day 1 they never drop in price come on lol

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

the people who respond to the awesome Mario Celebration video by having to type gently caress you, Nintendo! I hate you Mario! etc seem cool, lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

lmfao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

elf help book posted:

if you want a nintendo game why arent you buying it day 1 they never drop in price come on lol

This.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
labo is pretty cool btw