Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY
tooope

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

lmao

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!

lol what a fuckin baby

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

The picture in question:

:lmao:

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

ekuNNN posted:

The picture in question:

Even ignoring his politics those are some horrific fish and chips.

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
Is that an official parliamentary plate?

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

It looks like some posh restaurants spin on fish and chips so he probably paid a silly amount for it.

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Gorn Myson posted:

It looks like some posh restaurants spin on fish and chips so he probably paid a silly amount for it.

The little portcullis symbol on the plate is the official symbol of parliament, that's some parliamentary grub

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:
the rest of the chips had better be in a big loving butty just out of shot

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

ekuNNN posted:

The picture in question:

lmao
I want to buy a forums account for the '6 chips twat' poster

Mega Comrade
Apr 22, 2004

Listen buddy, we all got problems!

Continuity RCP posted:

The little portcullis symbol on the plate is the official symbol of parliament, that's some parliamentary grub

Which means he barely paid anything for it as its subsidised by the public.

PsychoInternetHawk
Apr 4, 2011

Perhaps, if one wishes to remain an individual in the midst of the teeming multitudes, one must make oneself grotesque.
Grimey Drawer
I find that picture of fish and "chips" deeply offensive and I don't even eat fish anymore.

McCloud
Oct 27, 2005

Where's the rest of the chips? Wtf, that's not a meal, that's a snack

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009
“Scottish Tory 6 chip twat” has been running through my head since I saw it yesterday :allears:

content:

https://twitter.com/timcast/status/1301514843292340231?s=21

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Bobby Digital posted:

“Scottish Tory 6 chip twat” has been running through my head since I saw it yesterday :allears:

content:

https://twitter.com/Boringstein/status/1301548420562386945?s=20

The quote tweets are a riot.

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

Bobby Digital posted:

content:

Tim may be best friends with neo-nazis but he is extremely stupid and gives away his game too much. Like when he talked about how you got to fake being left so leftists don’t kill you (while straight up saying far-right groups are merciful but what do I know from a guy that called Hitler a war hero?).

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟

Just bein Miley :shobon:

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:
don't sign your posts

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
https://twitter.com/jo_marney/status/1301498634878451713?s=21

“uh, yes?”

Bonus:

https://twitter.com/kayburley/status/1301506455179325440?s=21

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug
Who's dumber, tim pool or Dave rubin?

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

WHY BONER NOW posted:

I gotta go with Dave but it is a tough choice because he got that new expensive mansion. It was hilarious when Rogan asked David Pakman isn't it unfair to make fun of Rubin for being dumb like it was ableist.

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

WHY BONER NOW posted:

gotta be Tim, Rubin's making Koch money off of his willful ignorance

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

WHY BONER NOW posted:

At first glance you'd think Dave but Dave is working the grift just a bit more gusto, has books to hawk, and is accepted into the griftosphere. I think TimPoo is still looked upon with open disgust by those people instead of the veiled disgust that Dave gets.

E: basically this ^^

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

flashy_mcflash posted:

At first glance you'd think Dave but Dave is working the grift just a bit more gusto, has books to hawk, and is accepted into the griftosphere. I think TimPoo is still looked upon with open disgust by those people instead of the veiled disgust that Dave gets.

What puts me over the edge on it being Dave is he seemed genuinely hurt when he watched that clip of Ana Kasparian calling him a sell-out.

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

they're both dumber than a sack of hammers, but id go with dave

dave is content to bumble along for money and doesn't seem to have a core underlying ideology, unlike pim who is full on fash and only really gets caught when he lets the mask slip after not being able to square his inner reactionary with his external dipshit lib

i think dave is at times genuinely clueless, while i dont for a moment think pim doesn't know exactly what he's doing, even if he's too dumb to actually pull it off successfully

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

my favorite dave rubin moment is when he called reactionary a new term and identified as one

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Groovelord Neato posted:

What puts me over the edge on it being Dave is he seemed genuinely hurt when he watched that clip of Ana Kasparian calling him a sell-out.

well they used to be coworkers before he started sucking Koch. maybe he considered her a friend.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

uber_stoat posted:

well they used to be coworkers before he started sucking Koch. maybe he considered her a friend.

Yeah but if you had full awareness of what you were doing you would think yeah that is what I did and not seemingly be surprised by someone reacting to it that way.

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

I ended up in the destiny subreddit somehow when looking for that dave rubin quote and found out not even his fans enjoy his latest turn

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

babypolis posted:

I ended up in the destiny subreddit somehow when looking for that dave rubin quote and found out not even his fans enjoy his latest turn

I wonder how he is justifying his opinion that ~the left~ is just a few fringe internet people who will never affect change in real life while America is currently on fire

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

I wonder how he is justifying his opinion that ~the left~ is just a few fringe internet people who will never affect change in real life while America is currently on fire

He doesn't justify anything. He does the same Shapiro gish gallop poo poo in every debate I've seen him in. Ive never understood why anyone thinks he's got anything worthwhile to say.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Yeah Destiny's never been good at arguing/debate or whatever it's just you can be bad at it and kinda dumb and still run circles around the alt-right. He gets caught up in all the stupid "logic" stuff that people like Shapiro do.

Groovelord Neato has issued a correction as of 19:31 on Sep 3, 2020

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Groovelord Neato posted:

Yeah Destiny's never been good at arguing/debate or whatever it's just you can be bad at it and kinda dumb and still run circles around the alt-right. He gets caught up in all the stupid "logic" stuff that people like Shapiro do.

It's funny to me that he has facts and logiced his way out of a significant number of public friendships, including his friend who he cohosted a podcast with who he stopped being friends with because the guy (a black guy) asked him to stop saying the n-word in private but didn't ground his axioms the right way or used a logical fallacy or some poo poo

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

Bobby Digital posted:

content:

holy poo poo. somehow i read that as 'the left is anti-vax cause trump created a vaccine', yet the actual quote is even more idiotic.he's legit criticizing the left for not being open to a vaccine that he himself says was rushed!

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

It's funny to me that he has facts and logiced his way out of a significant number of public friendships, including his friend who he cohosted a podcast with who he stopped being friends with because the guy (a black guy) asked him to stop saying the n-word in private but didn't ground his axioms the right way or used a logical fallacy or some poo poo

"dying on N-word hill."

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

uber_stoat posted:

"dying on N-word hill."

more americans have died in that hill than in (insert some hill were a bunch of people died in the civil war because i was too lazy to look up information to finish this joke)

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Yeah his argument amounted to what he says in private doesn't mean anything because it isn't out in the open and had no proper response when Trihex pointed out that saying in public that he uses the word in private normalizes its use.

Can't recall what stupid formal logic he used to justify it but nobody with a functioning brain cares about it because reality doesn't conform to formal logic.

cool dance moves
Aug 27, 2018

babypolis posted:

more americans have died in that hill than in (insert some hill were a bunch of people died in the civil war because i was too lazy to look up information to finish this joke)

More people died on that hill than on Little Round Top, which is fitting because the people dying on n-word hill tend to be little, round, and have never gotten top

Dameius
Apr 3, 2006

babypolis posted:

my favorite dave rubin moment is when he called reactionary a new term and identified as one

My favorite Rubin moment was Larry King taking a personal phone call mid interview.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Groovelord Neato posted:

Even his marketing is the same as Shapiro.

Watch as Destiny DESTROYS Jesse Lee Peterson, a person that can barely dress himself!