Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

They were obviously embarassed by how many lame rear end New Mario games they released but isnt Galaxy 2 supposed to be one of the greatest games of all time lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

net cafe scandal posted:

They were obviously embarassed by how many lame rear end New Mario games they released but isnt Galaxy 2 supposed to be one of the greatest games of all time lol.

Yes.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
I just don't think they included any direct sequels in the trailer. Like SMB1 and 2 and 3 are all clearly different games, but Galaxy and Galaxy 2 are the same thing.

Did it have Super Mario Land 2? That one would be a weird omission if it wasn't in there, because it was very different from SML.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

American McGay posted:

I just don't think they included any direct sequels in the trailer. Like SMB1 and 2 and 3 are all clearly different games, but Galaxy and Galaxy 2 are the same thing.

Did it have Super Mario Land 2? That one would be a weird omission if it wasn't in there, because it was very different from SML.

No, just the first Super Mario Land.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Nintendo

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The only complaint I have about Galaxy 2 is how easy it is to accidentally delete save files.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
lmao

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://clips.twitch.tv/SmoggyFaithfulHummingbirdLeeroyJenkins

Ruffini
Oct 2, 2018

Oh my loving god lmao

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

lmfao

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
the way he just slowly and patiently selects OK

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

lmao

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

lmao

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
"Am I still a noob?"

SpaceAceJase
Nov 8, 2008

and you
have proved
to be...

a real shitty poster,
and a real james
Remember the 25th anniversary when they put a SNES ROM onto a Wii disc and sold it to you and you bought it? lol

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004

lmfao taste the flame

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

SpaceAceJase posted:

Remember the 25th anniversary when they put a SNES ROM onto a Wii disc and sold it to you and you bought it? lol

I didn’t buy it.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Roflmao

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

SpaceAceJase posted:

I got it as either a birthday or Christmas gift and didn't have the heart to be like "I don't want this" so it's just sat unopened in a box with all my other old game stuff.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Gamexplain put up a comparison vid that shows the Switch version of 3D World is faster than the Wii U version. Not in framerate, like the actual speed of movement and gameplay is like 20% faster

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

:allears:

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Weird. Was the original game "slow"?

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

American McGay posted:

It did feel kinda slow in movement sometimes honestly. I think speeding it up is a good idea and the footage looks good

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

American McGay posted:

unbearably so at times

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Gamexplain put up a comparison vid that shows the Switch version of 3D World is faster than the Wii U version. Not in framerate, like the actual speed of movement and gameplay is like 20% faster

that's a great change, going fast is awesome.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Also it looks like they added new moves like the forward dive from Odyssey.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

mycophobia posted:

Stomach hurts

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

lmfao

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

In Training posted:

that's a great change, going fast is awesome.

yeah, I'm looking forward to this more now that they've made some major gameplay tweaks.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Nintendo keeps selling us the same games over and ovee again because they keep finding every game's Swift Sail.

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

In Training posted:

The only complaint I have about Galaxy 2 is how easy it is to accidentally delete save files.

lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

mycophobia posted:

elf help book posted:

"Am I still a noob?"

Lmfao

Action Jacktion
Jun 3, 2003
limited availability isn't a big deal since we'll probably all be dead by March anyway

Ruffini
Oct 2, 2018

Action Jacktion posted:

limited availability isn't a big deal since we'll probably all be dead by March anyway

https://i.imgur.com/oXFs24k.mp4

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

flawless victory

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

elf help book posted:

"Am I still a noob?"

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

lol

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

lmfao

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011