Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!
Chris Jericho and Japanese Death Match Legend Luther catching a movie together.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEsgES9j49q/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
I dunno if that's really Japanese Deathmatch Legend Dr Luther, seems to be too little pointing at his head and sticking out his tongue.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

He is sticking out his tongue

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
He is pushing his tongue into the mound of popcorn he stuffed into his mask.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

CobiWann posted:

Chris Jericho and Japanese Death Match Legend Luther catching a movie together.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEsgES9j49q/

Did Jericho take painter's tape and write Van HaleN on it and put it on his already existing Van Halen mask because that is what it looks like to me.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
That's an official piece of merch

CaptainApathyUK
Sep 6, 2010

Crazy how much better Luther looks with a pair of thick-rimmed glasses and the bottom half of his face covered up.

The same is true for me, though. I'm not trying to be mean.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

CaptainApathyUK posted:

Crazy how much better Luther looks with a pair of thick-rimmed glasses and the bottom half of his face covered up.

The same is true for me, though. I'm not trying to be mean.

He kinda looks like Chris Dickinson when you can only see the top of his face and he doesn't have the contacts in.

Hopkins FBI
Jan 4, 2015

MY SACRED POSTING VOW IS NOTHING, FOR WHILE I STAKED MY HONOR UPON MY COMMITMENT TO NEVER SUPPORT JOSEPH R. B. JUNIOR I HAVE SCANDALOUSLY ABANDONED MY PRINCIPLES
I'm amazed they both bothered to put masks on.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
https://twitter.com/WheelerYuta/status/1301939943632179201

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
https://mobile.twitter.com/FrankieKazarian/status/1301677504260907008

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Forrest Gump sucks rear end

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

Forrest Gump sucks rear end
boomer mindset: the movie

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I don’t know that I’d call a woman who was irreparably hosed up because her father raped her a heel.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

She's an impure woman! Sinner! Harlot! She dared to do drugs so she has to get AIDS! Forrest only went off to nobly massacre the Vietnamese, so he gets millions of dollars!

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

the first world was a mistake

great now I'm having flashbacks to the bubba gump derails in the boomer thread in GBS

the movie never said AIDS!

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

It goes out of it's way to say nothing about anything

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

Your Shrimpstress

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

The biggest heel in cinema history is Gene from Wreck-It Ralph.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

I counter with Rose from Titanic. There was room on that door for 2.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Doesn't matter if there was room, their combined weight would've sunk it.

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

https://twitter.com/bryanalvarez/status/1301996388830519297

surely this is all good news

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

surely we all saw this coming from a mile away right

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

hunnert car pileup posted:

great now I'm having flashbacks to the bubba gump derails in the boomer thread in GBS

the movie never said AIDS!

No, Rich Evans said "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIDS."

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
welp looks like it's time to close down the thread

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Another win for Independent Contractors everywhere.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib
In AJ Styles' case it seems like a mercy kill. He seems to think that Heyman was really the one who got Gallows and Anderson fired, and he looks dumber and dumber whenever it comes up.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

https://twitter.com/RealPaigeWWE/status/1302016924130242560

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

https://twitter.com/MachineGunKA/status/1302024863260069889?s=20

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

https://twitter.com/CMPunk/status/1302038156842340352

poo poo or get off the pot Punk

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

i need to know what happened

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Neurotic Roleplay posted:

The WWE told talent they had 30 days to stop using Twitch, Instagram, Cameo, etc because it "hurts their brand" and also claimed they own wrestler's real names. There was some kinda report from a while back that WWE had showed interest in setting up their own social media type site where fans could interact with their wrestlers (In other words, their own Cameo, that WWE would get a majority of the profits from)

Obviously that pisses a LOT of people off, because Big E and Paige are making more than a lot of people do in a year off these side gigs alone, and nobody wants their whole loving lives dictated and controlled by the WWE (Except maybe Ricochet)

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Neurotic Roleplay posted:

WWE has told wrestlers to stop making money using their real names on third party platforms like twitch streaming, cameo etc. The logic behind this is "We own your real names too."

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

forkboy84 posted:

I counter with Rose from Titanic. There was room on that door for 2.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyVuYaZ1Oo4&t=24s

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Queer Salutations
Aug 20, 2009

kind of a shitty wizard...

:tinfoil:

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

RealFoxy posted:

The WWE told talent they had 30 days to stop using Twitch, Instagram, Cameo, etc because it "hurts their brand" and also claimed they own wrestler's real names. There was some kinda report from a while back that WWE had showed interest in setting up their own social media type site where fans could interact with their wrestlers (In other words, their own Cameo, that WWE would get a majority of the profits from)

Obviously that pisses a LOT of people off, because Big E and Paige are making more than a lot of people do in a year off these side gigs alone, and nobody wants their whole loving lives dictated and controlled by the WWE (Except maybe Ricochet)

Jerusalem posted:

WWE has told wrestlers to stop making money using their real names on third party platforms like twitch streaming, cameo etc. The logic behind this is "We own your real names too."

sounds like some classic wwe bullshit

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

the first world was a mistake

oh well, Kana's YT channel was fun while it lasted

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

RealFoxy posted:

Vince did not actually specify which platforms according to the news. Cameo and Twitch definitely seem to be included, but IG was just speculation here I think.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

jesus WEP posted:

boomer mindset: the movie

Forrest Gump wasnt even the best boomer best picture nominee that year. That eas Quiz Show but they probably didnt like it pointing out how the 50s was just as corrupt as now.