Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

Stairmaster posted:

its bad watch gundam instead

its good

but also watch gundam as well

watch both

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

i recognize only one animated star trek

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

Wheeee posted:

i recognize only one animated star trek

hail satan

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!
i tried the 92% thc vape cart and it laid me the gently caress out. i turned on an album snd immediately laid down after 2 hits. lmao. i was extremely tired--and i was smoking indica--so i passed out shortly thereafter, but overall had a good time. gonna have to take baby hits when i smoke this poo poo, it is too dank for my tolerance levels

BUSH 2112
Sep 17, 2012

I lie awake, staring out at the bleakness of Megadon.

Finicums Wake posted:

i tried the 92% thc vape cart and it laid me the gently caress out. i turned on an album snd immediately laid down after 2 hits. lmao. i was extremely tired--and i was smoking indica--so i passed out shortly thereafter, but overall had a good time. gonna have to take baby hits when i smoke this poo poo, it is too dank for my tolerance levels

dude, just fyi in case you think you might have to take a piss test: i was vaping 92-97% THC carts for a long time and it took me three months to piss clean. idk what you do for a living but just a heads-up if you didn't know

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

BUSH 2112 posted:

dude, just fyi in case you think you might have to take a piss test: i was vaping 92-97% THC carts for a long time and it took me three months to piss clean. idk what you do for a living but just a heads-up if you didn't know

thanks for the heads up, but i'm disabled and therefore unemployed and unemployable, so this won't be an issue for me, at least in the near future. again, i appreciate the warning tho :)

Seatbelts
Mar 29, 2010

Red Baron posted:

three weeks-ish out from my babies being done

I can’t wait to smoke again

Nice, I'm around 11 weeks away from a harvest.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Red Baron posted:

three weeks-ish out from my babies being done

I can’t wait to smoke again

weeeeeed

BUSH 2112
Sep 17, 2012

I lie awake, staring out at the bleakness of Megadon.

Finicums Wake posted:

thanks for the heads up, but i'm disabled and therefore unemployed and unemployable, so this won't be an issue for me, at least in the near future. again, i appreciate the warning tho :)

totally, we all gotta look out for each other

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

there needs to be a website that tells you whether you should smoke more weed or not

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos

Stairmaster posted:

there needs to be a website that tells you whether you should smoke more weed or not

There is.

https://420.moe/

Lovelyn
Jul 8, 2008

Eat more beans
Personally I recommend getting high and watching Xavier: Renegade Angel or like Ren and Stimpy but Gundam works too tbh

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Finicums Wake posted:

Lol I remember doing this and I felt with 100% certainty that I had about 60 seconds to turn on some music and drink a glass of water because I was about to be laying on the floor writhing around for the next 40 minutes.

TropicalCoke
Feb 14, 2012
Damm that sounds awesome

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

pro loving click

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

i tried to follow up that preroll with a 10mg (after waiting for the high to die down because I am responsible now) and nothing happened.

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

this ownz

use the up/down arrows

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

oc do not steal

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

T-man posted:

oc do not steal

TropicalCoke
Feb 14, 2012
Im on a t break for labor day weekend

How long should I wait

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

Star Trek is so good for when you get a little too high.

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

Just picked up a quarter ounce of hash rosin, the strain is Billy Idol which is THe White x Wedding cake, thought that was prettty cute eh gonna be dipping that nonstop this weekend God bless

Lovelyn
Jul 8, 2008

Eat more beans

Virgil Vox posted:

Star Trek is so good for when you get a little too high.

My nightly routine now is powering up the Mighty and rewatching Trek! Re-watched TNG first and making my way through a DS9 re-watch now. First-time Voyager is next!

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

packing the house to move and man i kept way too many useless rear end cdroms of bad games over the years

who the gently caress wants to own poo poo like Qin: Tomb of the Middle Kingdom or Road Rash 3D lol

also getting high as gently caress, taking of business is always easier like this

TropicalCoke
Feb 14, 2012
I wanna be a stoner stock broker and be on business clalls high as gently caress lol

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

I hope everybody has good mota this long weekend

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Hold on I'm not supposed to smoke the entire pre rolls all at once

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

says who

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

My abv caps (package came early unlike me) are providing an excellent backup buzz to the weed I'm smoking. I've got a reused pill bottle's worth and enough caps to make plenty more. Abv caps: not much, but it's cheap.™

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

It's time to w*ed

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
I made edibles with avb and I really underestimated the quantity I put in

Crazycryodude
Aug 15, 2015

Lets get our X tons of Duranium back!

....Is that still a valid thing to jingoistically blow out of proportion?

Did you just dump the stuff right into the brownie mix?

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Crazycryodude posted:

Did you just dump the stuff right into the brownie mix?

I made them from scratch, but yes straight into the coconut oil

seattle plague rat
Apr 6, 2020
p stoned & i dunno what to do

its bideo gams

seattle plague rat has issued a correction as of 04:20 on Sep 6, 2020

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

Just ate a 90 mg chocolate bar.

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

I get closed eye visuals @>=100mg and can induce clairvoyance w/ focus and the proper channels

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

I'm about to pack my first lazy Sunday bowl of the day because I slept til almost noon snuggled up with my dog and it owned. Today's selection is a 21% hybrid by the name of "Riddler"