Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Last Chance posted:

why the hell aren't those people wearing life vests

jesus has taught all trump supporters how to walk on water

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Last Chance posted:

why the hell aren't those people wearing life vests

you dont usually have to wear them unless you are like under 16 or something, you just have to have enough for each person on the boat to have one easily accessible (they are not easily accesible)

https://twitter.com/DClerk7/status/1302335078320803845

Tom Tucker
Jul 19, 2003

I want to warn you fellers
And tell you one by one
What makes a gallows rope to swing
A woman and a gun

Oh god imagine being a child and your chud parents drag you into a death flotilla for Trump and don't let you wear a life vest.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Joementum posted:

the trump armada sinking itself because they refuse to follow low wake rules is so good

oh there will be a wake

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

this is also a great opportunity for the local game warden to catch anybody letting their kid steer their boat for any amount of time

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

Joementum posted:

the trump armada sinking itself because they refuse to follow low wake rules is so good

it’s the hardest I’ve laughed since zombie Herman Cain tweeted about how coronavirus really ain’t that bad, dudes

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao
trulm!

https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/1418450360/2014/05/1418450360_3579973014001_MantisFinal.mp4

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Tom Tucker posted:

Oh god imagine being a child and your chud parents drag you into a death flotilla for Trump and don't let you wear a life vest.

is it still a flotilla if it cant actually flot

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Plinkey posted:

you dont usually have to wear them unless you are like under 16 or something, you just have to have enough for each person on the boat to have one easily accessible (they are not easily accesible)

https://twitter.com/DClerk7/status/1302335078320803845

are brave antifa low wake rules :patriot:

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

FAUXTON posted:

oh there will be a wake

lmebo

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Tom Tucker posted:

Lol. Shoulda got better parents.

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Gringostar posted:

antifa super soakers

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
i was just reminded that lake travis is actually a reservoir so gj on the trump boaters for sinking a thousand gallons of diesel and gasoline into their own water supply

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound
i haven't seen us ships get this hosed up since savo island

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

oh no that mantis had morgellons

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

boater suppression

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Gringostar posted:

https://twitter.com/PunCMD/status/1302335994512003074

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Squizzle posted:

apparently if the chop is bad you should pound it flat w a hammer and toss it in the fryer

lol

when will people learn you just pound the chop bro

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Jonny 290 posted:

i was just reminded that lake travis is actually a reservoir so gj on the trump boaters for sinking a thousand gallons of diesel and gasoline into their own water supply

Theres a lot of people right now who foolishly believe they are only out scores of thousands of dollars and that's where it ends

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Squizzle posted:

oh no that mantis had morgellons

i'm sure there's a goop product it could have used

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Jonny 290 posted:

this is comedic compound interest

clockwork chaos
Sep 15, 2009

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Boat.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Kayaking was hard enough just with jet skis nearby. Now we've got drunken chuds driving their large boats like jet skis in a fury of racist rage.

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

snoo posted:

here's a laser eyed bearjew for your... purposes

i have no idea why i can't see discord-hosted images inline, so here's imgur

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

I learned about this in a manga where the guys and gals can only power up if they are horny

DOCTOR ZIMBARDO
May 8, 2006

Three Strikes just walked his dirty boots all over the crisp white sheets which I had just made!

MorrisBae
Jan 18, 2020

by Athanatos
TRUMP: Volunteers currently searching for plug to drain the swamp

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

according to the travis boat parade tweeter, that boat sank.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

err posted:

BOATERS FOR TRUMP!!!!

sunk boat salvage divers for trump

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
im gunna guess that it doesn't help that most of these boats are probably hillariously overloaded and everyone is drunk as gently caress

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
wanna show up to lake travis with a few line throwers on a trailer and pretend i'm gonna save the chuds but i laugh and call them rude names and leave them to drown

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

The Royal household was under renovation during the American President’s visit in June 2019 - but White House aides insisted it was “critically important” that Trump was allowed to stay in the palace.

It led Downing Street aides to request a breakdown of refurbishment plans to see if Trump could be squeezed in - but the request went nowhere.

The document contained details of the duration of each presidential visit, whether there was a parade and what dinner was served.

When outlining security fears over putting Mr Trump in crowds, the source added: “He would blame the UK government.

“He'd engage in a really nasty way, in a way that would end up blowing the entire relationship.

“You've seen him have a hissy fit with Justin Trudeau [the Canadian prime minister] and other leaders.”

https://twitter.com/TheSunUS/status/1302250388117237762

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

lmao if you sink a boat with 3 outboards

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Nonsense posted:

according to the travis boat parade tweeter, that boat sank.

I hope there's video of all those goddamn flags slipping beneath the waves one by one

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Nonsense posted:

lmao if you sink a boat with 3 outboards

they manged to sink pontoon boats

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

Plinkey posted:

they manged to sink pontoon boats

ha ha ha how do you sink a drinking barge

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crazyivan45
Apr 30, 2008

Good Citizen posted:

ha ha ha how do you sink a drinking barge

I’ve seen it happen. Overload it and hit any sort of wave and watch the pontoons get ripped right off