Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Plinkey posted:

i ate so much at a fudruckers once i had to take a nap in the parking lot and a cop knocked on my windows to ask if i was ok

My one friend ate a 1.5 lb burger and puked in the parking lot

My other friend's family would go to Fudruckers once a week. They had take-out boxes stacked where you could just grab them because it's a pretty lazy place so my friend's dad would grab one and fill it with lettuce and veggies for their salads at home for the week. He was a multimillionaire.

Ed Balls, salad stealer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

plinkey what's your fav. fast casual establishment

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Endless Trash posted:

I feel bad for my air conditioner. it’s working so hard to keep me alive rn and it’s not nearly sentient enough to understand I appreciate it

think of the people with no air conditioner

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Filthy Hans posted:

My one friend ate a 1.5 lb burger and puked in the parking lot

My other friend's family would go to Fudruckers once a week. They had take-out boxes stacked where you could just grab them because it's a pretty lazy place so my friend's dad would grab one and fill it with lettuce and veggies for their salads at home for the week. He was a multimillionaire.

it was either the pounder or 1.5 pounder throwing up was probbaly the better idea

Virgil Thatcher
Mar 3, 2008
I miss the fuddruckers by my work it was a 2 dollar upcharge for the buffalo burger and totally worth it

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

Plinkey posted:

yeah, it's more that you order your base burger, then you can load it up with basically a salad bar of every burg topping and get custom burger sizes like 1.5, 3 and 4 lb burgers

I miss going to Fudds (that's what I call Fuddruckers) and getting their huge fries and some mayo for dippin

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Can Plinkey finish the 4lb burger? Tune in next time

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

fits my needs posted:

they’re so dead

helta
Jun 16, 2018

going back to my roots

How much did u lose on the flyers last night plink?

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

I think the one time I went to a Fuddruckers I got an ostrich burger.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Jon Irenicus posted:

the tent at the supermarket.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Jon Irenicus posted:

5 guys, then those places that make you a custom pizza like subway, primo subs and potbellys are close too but they are too expensive

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
ruckfuckers

Deceptive Thinker
Oct 5, 2005

I'll rip out your optics!

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1302449457045426178?s=19

Totally focused
Working hard, thank you!

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Elephanthead posted:

the tent at the supermarket.

well yeah, that place too

next week is lobster fest again

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Trump is so daycrew.

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

Endless Trash posted:

they’re so dead

people in montreal and toronto die sometimes for lack of air conditioning

humidity can wreck you so much

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Plinkey posted:

5 guys, then those places that make you a custom pizza like subway, primo subs and potbellys are close too but they are too expensive

I've heard lots of people rag on Blaze Pizza but that place is really good imo

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

if you don’t know about fuddruckers that means you haven’t seen a little film by the name of Idiocracy

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Filthy Hans posted:

I've heard lots of people rag on Blaze Pizza but that place is really good imo

there was one close to me in baltimore that i went to a few times, maybe mod pizza? idk it closed after a few months, that restaurant spot in the strip mall was cursed

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

fits my needs posted:

I'll leave the thinking to god

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

looks like I picked the wrong week to stop microdosing LSD

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

i like the boaters that dont sink

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

a.lo posted:

I remember back in the mid 90s my mother would ask what I would want from Taco Bell. "Chicken quesadilla, bean and cheese, no onions, and a mexican pizza. The mexican pizza is (or should I say was) one of my favorite items on the menu. It fills me with nostalgia like the chicken littles from KFC. You couldn't go wrong with a mexican pizza. The mexican pizza is the greatest example of risk v reward i can think of. the risk? tomatoes. but if you survive the risk? ohoho,,, flavor awaits. But now it's going away. I'm not sure yet what fills the gap. I can rely on t he chicken ques. but now my third option is out. I have to now scramble and look for another fav. I've been looking at the menu all day today and get figure out what to replace my old friend mexican pizza. Chulupas are fine, but they aren't a substitute imho. The mexican pizza satisfied me just enough that I can end my day with taco bell. And given the fact that got rid of their spicy tostada I think Taco Bell is just getting of their hard shell, flat foodstuff. I wish they had just kept their mexican pizza on the secret menu but alas.

the cheesy bean and rice burrito is the best value menu item anywhere in America

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

did taco bell really take away my Fritos burrito

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

lmao :wtc:

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Plinkey posted:

i ate so much at a fudruckers once i had to take a nap in the parking lot and a cop knocked on my windows to ask if i was ok

i once stood in line at fuddruckers and loudly said "ruddfuckers" to my friend and a couple parents with a little kid in front of me heard it and scowled

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Bearjew posted:

not your fritos burrito

all of ours

:smith:

May 11, 2007

Contains Carbon Monoxide
Fuddruckers let the common man access the cheese dispenser pump, so that was pretty good in my book

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

Bearjew posted:

the america you grew up in is dead

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

703 posted:

Fuddruckers let the common man access the cheese dispenser pump, so that was pretty good in my book

turns out im not repsonsible enough for that level of trust

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Endless Trash posted:

the america you grew up in is dead

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Mike Stoldklasa

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Good soup! posted:

not your fritos burrito