Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

mother fucker :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.

You have made a powerful enemy this day.

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

drat it :negative:

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

The best part is hearing this in Frank Welker's voice :allears:

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

Is it supposed to look like the bell curve is his hat? I know the pieces fit.

bare bottom pancakes
Sep 3, 2015

Production: Complete
:golfclap:

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Also sound
https://i.imgur.com/SGZFw2e.mp4

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
gently caress that, turn this sound on

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnrfqPoX4WU

HisMajestyBOB
Oct 21, 2010

College Slice

loving lmao

GlobglogGroAbgalab
Jul 25, 2016

It appears that the elephant is highly sensitive to the effects of LSD - a finding which may prove to be valuable in elephant-control work in Africa.

I pressed three times before I realized

Tag yourself - I’m the guy wearing the bow tie

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/n4AVnmX.mp4

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Cartoon Man posted:

pocket memes

I bought my gf some nightgowns with pockets, because everyone needs pockets.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

John Mulaney, why are you narrating a twitter post in my head? Don't you have another 90s-rear end sitcom to produce?

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

you guys remember when we were all graphite posting? like, last summer. we were just kinda sad, but a global virus hadnt locked us all in yet? revisiting grapite posting memes and looking at the comments is kinda wow

anyway, its killing me to find a video meme where the reactor is dancing and explodes, and this song is playing. i tried 2 dozen permutations of the name but i cant find it. its something like dubstep ractor or something, but maybe the russian word for dubstep? pls, im desperatly tryting to find the grpahite posting video that has this song playing while the reactor explodes, i need to send it to a friend
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pka3psIK9Eo

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

gently caress this post

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

KoRMaK posted:

you guys remember when we were all graphite posting? like, last summer.

Who the gently caress remembers things? This post brought to you by executive dysfunction gang.

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

Pocket doesn't look like a word anymore.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Byzantine posted:

Pocket. Poc kit. Paw kett. Poke kit. Poe ket. Pao keet. Poss kett. Paw swit. Pock ette. Poe skeet.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Womens clothes don't have pockets, because women are already in possession of natures pocket.

It's just .

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
Right about when western dress norms were being sorted out (boys in pants, girls in dressed) Pockets used to be underwear for women, clipping on to the garter belt

Blame queen vicky

Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Womens clothes don't have pockets, because women are already in possession of natures pocket.

It's just .

Oh is that why phones are water-proof nowadays?

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.
Also why Ben Shapiro's wife hasn't felt a need to upgrade yet

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Jestery posted:

Right about when western dress norms were being sorted out (boys in pants, girls in dressed) Pockets used to be underwear for women, clipping on to the garter belt

Blame queen vicky

Don't mind if I do

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Absolutely incredible that the west (except for the incredible nation of Scotland) decided that pants, the leg coverings that ride up to the genitals, will go to the dangly garbage folk and dresses, the leg covers that are open and free, will go to t
he folk with tucked in junk.

God bless you, Scotland. Only people with common sense.

Can we at least normalize cis dudes wearing samurai pants? My balls are tired.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Jason Statham has to wear special pants in action scenes because his high kicks will rip normal pants.

Fellas, we're doing a disservice to ourselves by not wearing dresses and skirts. Free your balls. For karate reasons.

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

A HORNY SWEARENGEN posted:

Absolutely incredible that the west (except for the incredible nation of Scotland) decided that pants, the leg coverings that ride up to the genitals, will go to the dangly garbage folk and dresses, the leg covers that are open and free, will go to the folk with tucked in junk.

Blame the barbarians. Citizens of the Empire could swing free.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Byzantine posted:

Blame the barbarians. Citizens of the Empire could swing free.

Much like everything else, it's England's fault.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Absolutely incredible that the west (except for the incredible nation of Scotland) decided that pants, the leg coverings that ride up to the genitals, will go to the dangly garbage folk and dresses, the leg covers that are open and free, will go to t

I wear Thai fisherman's pants around the house and will happily go down to the shops in them.

I don't know sor sure the logic behind why Thai fishermen wear them but can only assume that they're incredibly well hung.

space uncle
Sep 17, 2006

"I don’t care if Biden beats Trump. I’m not offloading responsibility. If enough people feel similar to me, such as the large population of Muslim people in Dearborn, Michigan. Then he won’t"

Memento posted:

I wear Thai fisherman's pants around the house and will happily go down to the shops in them.

I don't know sor sure the logic behind why Thai fishermen wear them but can only assume that they're incredibly well hung.

I own a Burmese longyi and it’s nice to let the balls fly free but I have no idea how to keep it tied as it’s basically just a giant tablecloth that I’m using as a skirt.

Procrastine
Mar 30, 2011

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Which waa is this?

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Insanely good content

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Strong Chintu energy here.

Chikimiki
May 14, 2009

This misses just a bacon reference to be perfect :discourse:

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

You will find the adoption of pants tends to coincide with the use of horses in riding roles

Even Scotland has a national pant that became worn around nthe time horses were introduced

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

It's just .

Men have natural pockets too, we just gotta try a little harder.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

It's just .

Tennessee woman with loaded gun hidden in vagina pleads guilty

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀
Fortunately I have tiny, supple balls and pants do not bother me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Byzantine posted:

Is the C in pocket pronounced like the C(s) in Celcius or like the C in cherry?