Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
1) Super Mario 3D Land
2) SEUM: Speedrunners From Hell.
3) RE2
4) Arcane Dimensions
5) Megaman Zero
6) Doom 2016
7) Freedom Planet
8) Yoku's Island Express 100%
9) JUMPGRID
10?) Slay the Spire:
--a) sword guy
--b) poison lady
11) Katamari Damacy REROLL
12) SUPERHOT
13) lovely planet 2
14) Amid Evil
15) Supraland (100%)
16) Trackmania 2 Stadium Solo Campaign all gold
17) GADGET: Invention, Travel & Adventure

18) Into The Breach: Normal 2 islands. i dunno if you can call that beating the game but the credits rolled. buying the skill that lets you move every unit in one direction of your choosing and upgrading it to have unlimited uses was the absolute best decision i made in the entire game

3 and 4 islands done!!!

ArfJason fucked around with this message at 10:04 on Sep 8, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
i did it

between these i died learning the 3rd island

and between these died learning the 4th island

thinking about whether or not i wanna try new teams or go for hard mode with the one i am familiar with

ArfJason fucked around with this message at 10:04 on Sep 8, 2020

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Need to get back aro7nd to tha5 game. Super fun and challenging but just a really great idea

Kull the Conqueror
Apr 8, 2006

Take me to the green valley,
lay the sod o'er me,
I'm a young cowboy,
I know I've done wrong
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Justice for All

Weaker than the first overall in large part due to a godawful case involving a circus but the final case made its way back to the welcome ridiculous twists and turns. Psyche locks were a cool way to make investigations more engaging. Gonna need some time off before I come back for the third.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
yakuza 0, prob gonna just jump right into kiwami now. what an amazing game

Bouillon Rube
Aug 6, 2009

ArfJason posted:

1) Super Mario 3D Land

I haven’t played this in like 3 years but just charged up my 3DS To try to finish it. Special 7-2 is kicking my rear end.

Bouillon Rube fucked around with this message at 05:12 on Sep 9, 2020

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
Picross S

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Rock My Socks! posted:

I haven’t played this in like 3 years but just charged up my 3DS To try to finish it. Special 7-2 is kicking my rear end.

the one time i remembered having a big problem was finding that one coin in the snow level, you know the one. its complete bullshit and they never do something like that in the game before or after that could indicate that kind of secert.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Lair of the Clockwork God

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

26) Final Fantasy I: Dawn of Souls (4 Black Mage run)

Great final dungeon and final boss. The rest of the game was super easy but I just barely squeaked by at the end.

Brasseye
Feb 13, 2009
10) Death Stranding. wasnt expecting much but it turned out to be one of my favorite games ever. was nice to play something with heart after the endless, ugly violence of Last of Us part 2

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3

Idk anything about one piece but good solid musou game

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

1) Hades - First escape.
2) Slay the Spire: A2 Ironclad clear.
2A) Slay the Spire: A3 Ironclad clear.
2B) Slay the Spire: A0 Silent clear.
3) Nioh - Way of the Samurai All non-DLC missions
3a) Nioh - All DLC
4) Nioh 2 - Way of the Samurai
5) Doom Eternal
6) Resident Evil 3 Remake (100% Collectibles, no Item Box, no Healing)
7)FFVIIRM
8) Trials of Mana (2020)
9) Streets of Rage 4
10) Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition
11) Halo CE
12) Ghost of Tsushima
13) Marvel's Avengers

Sudden Javelin posted:

One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3

Idk anything about one piece but good solid musou game

Who was your favourite character?

fadam fucked around with this message at 21:38 on Sep 11, 2020

Mamkute
Sep 2, 2018
29. Tomb Raider 2013 (Normal, 92% Completion)

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Mamkute posted:

29. Tomb Raider 2013 (Normal, 92% Completion)

92%? This isn't the Mamkute I know

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Queen's Wish - Torment difficulty

Mamkute
Sep 2, 2018
29+ Tomb Raider 2013 (100% Completion)

That name again... Trinity. Some kind of Organization. But who are they?

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Mamkute posted:

29+ Tomb Raider 2013 (100% Completion)

That name again... Trinity. Some kind of Organization. But who are they?

Thank you. To answer your question, I don't know.

Mamkute
Sep 2, 2018
You have to buy the next game to find out!

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

red pilled mra simulator kingdom come: deliverence

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

trying to jack off posted:

red pilled mra simulator kingdom come: deliverence

did you like?

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

final fantasy 8. i really appreciate how fuckin weird they were willing to get with this game in like a billion ways, they took a ton of chances and even though that madr the actual game jank as hell its cool that they were willing to do that with probably the most expensive game ever at the time. the games kind of a hot mess but I like it a lot better than i did as a kid

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

bloodstained curse of the moon, veteran normal. game kicks mondo rear end and im pumped for nightmare

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Sonic Mania. Sick game

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

fadam posted:

Who was your favourite character?

I'm still playing PW3 actually, just beat legend mode but still working through the dream mode

Of the straw hats I used, probably Sanji or maybe Nami, she has one lightning attack that ruins crowds but some other moves are really poo poo whereas Sanji is a bit better rounded though him not damaging female enemies sucks. Zoro is also ok

Is there anyone you recommend? I'm trying out more guys in dream log. Have done Tashigi, Smoker, Law and Ivankov so far. Ivankov is v fun

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

mycophobia posted:

did you like?

eh, it was fine. the early game before you get a horse and the workd seems huge is way more interesting and theres way too many fetch quests. the stuff like infiltrating a monastary and finding clues to work out whose a bandit was cool and there should have been more of that

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
i got 100% in thps 1+2 in the 1+2 parks. bye. boy howdy is the music awful. i forgot how terrible most oft he songs were. the ataris. less than jake. that another saturday song with the awful singer. just wretcherd stuff. not to mention ALL the really awful new music like the british punk band taht says Insta. Tumblr. and the modern hip hop where everysong has the dj mustard "hey" sample. 10/10

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

eh, it was fine. the early game before you get a horse and the workd seems huge is way more interesting and theres way too many fetch quests. the stuff like infiltrating a monastary and finding clues to work out whose a bandit was cool and there should have been more of that

The most fun I had with the game was early game when I went around poaching deer which was actually surprisingly tense from having to avoid game wardens. Then I learned that my game had zero random encounters because of a bug and the only fix was to start a new game and lose 15 hours and thousands of groschen I had painstakingly earned so I never played again

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Insta-Tumblr (just add water!)

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Arrhythmia posted:

Insta-Tumblr (just add water!)

he also lists limewire with facebook. insta. tublr. and i think flickr? who the HELL is using flicker and limewire in 2020 let alone like 2015 or whenever the song must've'st coomed out. gently caress this british pop punk rear end in a top hat!!!!!!

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

GorfZaplen posted:

The most fun I had with the game was early game when I went around poaching deer which was actually surprisingly tense from having to avoid game wardens. Then I learned that my game had zero random encounters because of a bug and the only fix was to start a new game and lose 15 hours and thousands of groschen I had painstakingly earned so I never played again

lol, the game has a lot of the open world problem where money scales really poorly so at the start you're willing to fist fight for 10 groschen but just from doing a couple of tournaments and story quests I was already rocking plate armour before I'd even left Rattay

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
kingdom come seems like a game i'd enjoy, except it has the same problem that most wrpgs have, aka systems, stories, and esp combat i don't want to engage with even tho bohemian history is epic. ffand all taht aside its also the ultimate red pilled slavic squatting guy game and i'm'st a fat, low energy left coast liberal who loves inhaling smoke, shleltering inplace, and consuming lots of soy based foods and beverages [soy beer, soy leaf, etc]

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

mysterious loyall X posted:

kingdom come seems like a game i'd enjoy, except it has the same problem that most wrpgs have, aka systems, stories, and esp combat i don't want to engage with even tho bohemian history is epic. ffand all taht aside its also the ultimate red pilled slavic squatting guy game and i'm'st a fat, low energy left coast liberal who loves inhaling smoke, shleltering inplace, and consuming lots of soy based foods and beverages [soy beer, soy leaf, etc]

i think if i played it on hardcore mode i would have enjoyed it more but the description made it sound tedious but after playing the game it would have been more epic...

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
wots hardcore mode do? i got kingdom coom for free courtesy of lord tim "sweeny" apple and lord don "cliffy bleskink" pentium's epic store so i'll get around to playing it someday

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

mysterious loyall X posted:

wots hardcore mode do? i got kingdom coom for free courtesy of lord tim "sweeny" apple and lord don "cliffy bleskink" pentium's epic store so i'll get around to playing it someday

thats how i got it lol. get rid of the compass and player marker on the map, removes fast travel and you have to pick 2(?) negative perks. it also makes combat way more deadly as well i think. basically the lack of fast travel sounded like rear end to me because i was thinking of how that would be in a bethesda game, but i think i would have played the game in a way more organic way instead of just buying the fastest horse available and fast traveling a bunch of fetch quests in a day.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

thats how i got it lol. get rid of the compass and player marker on the map, removes fast travel and you have to pick 2(?) negative perks. it also makes combat way more deadly as well i think. basically the lack of fast travel sounded like rear end to me because i was thinking of how that would be in a bethesda game, but i think i would have played the game in a way more organic way instead of just buying the fastest horse available and fast traveling a bunch of fetch quests in a day.

nice. fast travel is truely a curse

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

27) Final Fantasy IV Advance

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

time crisis II (ps2). im gonna practise and 1cc this bad boy but goddamn it was fun giving it a run through

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
THPS1+2

At least, I got gold in bullring. I dunno if this counts. Vaguely curious what, exactly, they were thinking with achievements like "do 100,000 lip tricks".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
They're trolling the people who obsessively have to 100% every single part of a game.