Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
also ppl care about what eisenhower said because it was correct, this is a key difference, because what trump said was wrong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/jepence/status/1303153839894417408?s=20

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

did a nose snort

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

tiny marine

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY
every tun that is made
every tlip launched
every tronklet fired

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
https://twitter.com/jason_koebler/status/1303317723871612931

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04j_qnxup5I

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

I'm gonna say it; anybody who would receive mysterious foreign seeds and not plant them is a coward.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

all those years of raping underage girls and denying housing to black people can be forgiven now

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Gripweed posted:

I'm gonna say it; anybody who would receive mysterious foreign seeds and not plant them is a coward.

From the article:

quote:

"About a month ago, I did receive seeds from China. I guess China because it looks like Chinese writing. I thought, 'Oh cool, maybe Burgess seeds or one of the seed companies send me some seeds.' And, umm, like a dumbass, I planted them, not knowing there was a problem," a woman in New Mexico said in a voicemail left with the state's department of agriculture in late July. "And now, I've been battling this for a couple weeks. Now, where I planted them, and I remember where I planted them, everything that's in the garden where I planted them are having a hard time and are starting to die … I really don't know what to do at this point, so could somebody call me back and give me a little bit of direction about this? I know I'm a dumbass."

Calls like this were not unusual. Some people ate the seeds, according to the documents. Some people called 911. Emergency meetings and calls were held. The USDA’s Smuggling Interdiction and Trade Compliance group (SITC), Customs and Border Protection, and the FBI began investigating.

These people know what it's like to live a life and I'm frankly jealous.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

I didn't get any seeds but I'd absolutely throw them into a cornfield

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://twitter.com/NateSilver538/status/1303321781458141184

Apr 7, 2003

I like the graphic where they're both drowning in a ball pit

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

Our plan to demand national leadership, not receive it, come up with our own plan, and then be scolded for it.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

quote:

One thing is clear to me, from reading these documents. American people do not seem particularly well-prepared for scams of this nature.

The emails between public officials and scientists, who were dealing with a difficult situation, seem efficient, professional, and appropriately cautious. But communication from the general public is concerning. People planted seeds even when expressly told not to. Hundreds of people had no idea whether they had ever ordered seeds, or how to check. Some people called 911. Others ate the seeds. Others ordered something specific, got what they ordered from who they ordered it from, then still panicked. Others were furious they had to pay for postage to send the seeds to the government. From one recipient in North Carolina: “I did not receive seeds. I received a suspicious package from China with a spoon and a fork in it my concerns are that it is full of Covid.”

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

it's going to be so loving funny on election night

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1303322616078503938

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

triple sulk posted:

it's going to be so loving funny on election night

torb

Apr 7, 2003

three times more what lol

Zeriel
Nov 6, 2004

Congratulations on your win Mr Tnrup

Deceptive Thinker
Oct 5, 2005

I'll rip out your optics!

wait, there are states that are still shut down? or is he calling toothless mask mandates, "hybrid" schooling, and ineffective limits on seating in restaurants "shut down"?

Apr 7, 2003

Deceptive Thinker posted:

wait, there are states that are still shut down? or is he calling toothless mask mandates, "hybrid" schooling, and ineffective limits on seating in restaurants "shut down"?

The chuds managed to make that the narrative, yes.

Even though every hardware store was open in this lovely state through the 'shut down'

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

look when he’s right he’s right

Pead
May 31, 2001
Nap Ghost

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

I like the graphic where they're both drowning in a ball pit

I worked at mcdonald's when I was in high school and learned that ball pits are like 70% feces. A good fate for trump and biden.

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

text editor
Jan 8, 2007

lol jesus christ kinda surprised he commented on this at all since he's one of the people siphoning that cash, but he couldn't let a Joe has more money story go

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

$’s

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

is he calling toothless mask mandates, "hybrid" schooling, and ineffective limits on seating in restaurants "shut down"?

It's this. It's mostly aimed at NY since it makes Trump look bad.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

wondering wh o i should vote for in this eleciton, all these candidates seem Very good

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
chinese corona corn

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/ABCPolitics/status/1303326891567349761?s=20

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

https://twitter.com/gringatears/status/1303110721224552448

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
pretty sure my dreams are starting to become prescient

like last night i had this dream that i took a poo poo and no matter how many times i wiped my rear end the toilet paper would not come away clean

well now I'm here trapped on the toilet and I'm real spooked out like this is really spooky

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Dolphin posted:

like last night i had this dream that i took a poo poo and no matter how many times i wiped my rear end the toilet paper would not come away clean

well now I'm here trapped on the toilet and I'm real spooked out like this is really spooky

spoopy

mexi
Mar 17, 2003

Time to call it a night.

love to keep multiple copies of my own book on display in my home

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe

Dolphin posted:

I don't even bother with this nonsense anymore, as soon as there's an issue I just immediately get in the shower.

Maria Juana
May 31, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

rememebr when people would get mad whenever someone called her ugly lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/PoliticsReid/status/1303326261427675136?s=20

https://twitter.com/CillizzaCNN/status/1303328872679829510?s=20