Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
Rall going for maximum edgelord opinion. "Journalists are lying. Trump didn't say the military are suckers, but if he did it's true so you have no reason to be mad."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

:australia:

Pope:

Rowe:

"Bunnings" is a hardware chain, for all your photo op cubby house needs.

Knight:

Wilcox: Escape Room

Spooner:

"Dying with dignity" is due to Victorian premier Dan Andrews introducing a euthanasia bill that came into effect last year.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

I beg you all to resist the urge to rehash the same Vietnam argument that like three other threads have already had.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

Alhazred posted:

Also, coal miners are literally dying.

At higher rates since Trump rolled back their job-killing regulations!

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

MrUnderbridge posted:

So Fox News is MSM now, Branco?

'Cause they confirmed it, too.

Yes, true patriots only watch OANN now.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

there wolf posted:

Rall going for maximum edgelord opinion. "Journalists are lying. Trump didn't say the military are suckers, but if he did it's true so you have no reason to be mad."

:psyduck:

If it's true anyway then why bother denying Trump said something true.

It's like calling the pussy grab tape a deepfake, and then going "but also yeah rich powerful men deserve to grab some pussy, and if you're not on board with that you're fuckin dumb"

VitalSigns fucked around with this message at 01:26 on Sep 8, 2020

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
Pretty much all fascist propaganda relies on people believing two simultaneous things at once right? Like Nazis needed to believe that the Jews were weak sub-people but also a dangerous organized force trying to take over the world, and every other example like that from history.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Samurai Sanders posted:

Pretty much all fascist propaganda relies on people believing two simultaneous things at once right? Like Nazis needed to believe that the Jews were weak sub-people but also a dangerous organized force trying to take over the world, and every other example like that from history.

yeah that's a good point

like holocaust denial from people who very obviously want another holocaust to happen

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

MrUnderbridge posted:

So Fox News is MSM now, Branco?

'Cause they confirmed it, too.

That's also more of a refutation of his defense which included the claim he never called McCain a loser.

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

"Sponge Bad, Wear Pants"

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
"is your side ready to win the battle against evil??"
"is yours?"
"oh i'm not taking a side in this battle that i myself am framing as freedom versus evil. WHY AREN'T YOU DOING MORE??"

the hero.

Grimdude
Sep 25, 2006

It was a shame how he carried on

As infuriating as this strawman argument is, the part that gets me most is just how terrible of a "joke" the "ho-ho" line is. Like my god even by conservative standards that's really phoning it in.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Grimdude posted:

As infuriating as this strawman argument is, the part that gets me most is just how terrible of a "joke" the "ho-ho" line is. Like my god even by conservative standards that's really phoning it in.

Be fair, nobody has ever heard Ramirez tell a joke and said "ho ho".

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

He's not in a line. There is no line. This is stupid.

Edit: Why is he asking the cashier to get him stuff? He's not asking for cigarettes or something.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

DEBT. DEEEEEEEEEBT.

quote:

WHO’S IN YOUR POCKET?
Donald Trump called Biden “Sleepy Joe,” but I have a better nickname for him: China Joe.

When President Obama launched the U.S.-China Strategic & Economic Dialogue in 2009, he assigned then Vice President Joe Biden to lead it. Joe flew to China with his son Hunter and they both got the red carpet treatment from top Chicom leaders.

Why did his disgraced son accompany Joe? Hunter got kicked out of the Navy for his cocaine abuse. Hunter knew nothing about China or trade, but he left with a billion dollar deal for his investment company, Rosemont Seneca partners. It didn’t stop there. Hunter became involved with many deals with China, including involvement with mergers of American technology companies with the Chinese military, who desired American technology. Obama approved.

This is graft on a grand scale, but Hillary, Obama, and many others including Pelosi do the same thing with no accountability. How else have they all gotten so fantastically rich from politics? The Democrats are a criminal party. Joe Biden is not only a corrupt political hack, he’s also a traitor in the pocket of President Xi.

Biden came back from China and stated, “A rising China is a positive development.” It sure was for his son, but not for America’s middle class. Trump knew all along that the China’s rise brought danger to our security as well as the destruction of American jobs. Trump wants to repair the damage done by Biden and Obama, but it requires his re-election.

China Joe must be defeated.

—Ben Garrison

Same "Digital Solider" typo as the last times.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Johnny Walker posted:

He's not in a line. There is no line. This is stupid.

Edit: Why is he asking the cashier to get him stuff? He's not asking for cigarettes or something.

Because the evil sjw's has restricted sugar.

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
what a fun pose garrison put Xi in, I wonder what he used as reference!

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Ramirez is so drat horny

quote:

This is ridiculously terrible, is this a real obit cartoon??? The only good Stiglich. I would take it as my av if I didn't feel so drat lazy... (and if Lowtax wasn't still benefiting from every purchase)

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

lmao

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Nenonen posted:

Ramirez is so drat horny

This is ridiculously terrible, is this a real obit cartoon??? The only good Stiglich. I would take it as my av if I didn't feel so drat lazy... (and if Lowtax wasn't still benefiting from every purchase)
If you fix the lazy thing, I think you can donate to RAINN for av changes still.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

wait why is Xi Jinpeng Winnie the Pooh?

*digging up the remains of a once-thriving civilization*

"this tablet predicts an environmental catastrophe"
"lol what maroon wrote that"

*hikes back to camp through the uninhabitable desert that swallowed up an entire people*

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

VitalSigns posted:

wait why is Xi Jinpeng Winnie the Pooh?

Someone once compared Xi to Winnie the Pooh and allegedly he hated the comparsion which lead to Pooh being banned in China, so naturally anyone who hates Xi (that isn't in China) will draw him as such.

Edit: here's an article on it https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/aug/07/china-bans-winnie-the-pooh-film-to-stop-comparisons-to-president-xi

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

kaschei posted:

If you fix the lazy thing, I think you can donate to RAINN for av changes still.

Okay, good to know! Thanks :)

Taken from the Comic Strip Mega Thread:

riderchop posted:

Rae the Doe's web archives enters another small themed week

Week of Reboots

:allears:

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Nenonen posted:

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

:kiss:

wizzardstaff
Apr 6, 2018

Zorch! Splat! Pow!

seiferguy posted:

Someone once compared Xi to Winnie the Pooh and allegedly he hated the comparsion which lead to Pooh being banned in China, so naturally anyone who hates Xi (that isn't in China) will draw him as such.

Edit: here's an article on it https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/aug/07/china-bans-winnie-the-pooh-film-to-stop-comparisons-to-president-xi

In my experience there is a very strong overlap between people who use this comparison and people who say "Wuhan Flu". It's less about hating Xi and more about finding a socially acceptable way to poo poo on China.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Guardian:

"Martin Rowson: oven ready – Boris Johnson is preparing legislation to override the withdrawal agreement on Northern Ireland, dramatically raising the chances of a no-deal Brexit"

Telegraph:

Michel Barnier accuses UK of holding EU fishermen hostage in Brexit trade talks

Matt:

Independent:

Times:

Novak Djokovic disqualified from US Open after hitting line judge with ball

Evening Standard:

'Whoa, this is heavy!' Back to the Future musical to open in London next year

Mail:
PAUL THOMAS on... the XR printworks protest

CoolCab
Apr 17, 2005

glem

Nenonen posted:

there's a thread in QCS where you can give the equivalent to a charity and get new avs and stuff

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖

Cloud Potato posted:

Mail:

Of course we're supposed to be empathizing with the rich idiots on the left.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Cloud Potato posted:

Mail:

boomer.jpg right there

doing everything they can to poo poo on and gently caress over their kids before they die

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
The guy (one of?) under Mr. Met was in the National Guard and a real poon hound. He also didn't give a poo poo about baseball so I can only presume that, as pictured, he just got bad STD news

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Nenonen posted:

Ramirez is so drat horny

As a Philadelphian he should have an unending hatred of the mets. Utter failure.

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

Who is this and what's happening?

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

wizzardstaff posted:

In my experience there is a very strong overlap between people who use this comparison and people who say "Wuhan Flu". It's less about hating Xi and more about finding a socially acceptable way to poo poo on China.

Yeah it started as a thing among Chinese dissidents and got picked up by Hong Kong protesters but I'm always wary when I see westerners using that imagery because it seems like memelords and alt-right types are the ones who like to evoke that image the most.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Apple Pie Hubbub posted:

"Sponge Bad, Wear Pants"

Laughing like an idiot at "CHARITY"*

*YEAH, RIGHT.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

:cripes:

If they're finding this tablet from a ruined civilization, in the middle of a desolate desert, then YES, their world did end. Possibly due to environmental effects.

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

:australia:

Rowe:

Australian correspondents Bill Birtles and Mike Smith pulled out of China after five-day diplomatic standoff over national security case (ABC).
Bill Birtles is/was the ABC's correspondent in Beijing, his escape rope in the cartoon is ABC logo (the triple loop of an oscilloscope waveform). Mike Smith is/was the Australian Financial Review's correspondent in Shanghai (David Rowe is the cartoonist for AFR).

Pope:

Marise Payne, Minister for Foreign Affairs.

Wilcox:

Knight:

The federal government is pushing how bad Victoria is in general but especially the contact tracing and how New South Wales is the "gold standard".

Leak, Son of Leak:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tambaloneus
Feb 5, 2007

I miss my cat someone buy me a kitten.

I love how they're all trying their hardest to make Melbourne look like some kind of horrible dystopia as if any of us haven't been to multiple cities in Aus to know how loving godawful most of the rest are in comparison.