  • Post
Unmature
May 9, 2008
Created my account in 2008 and don’t see anything. How drat long ago do you need to have done it?

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Avatar brought to you by the TG Sanity fund

Xenomrph posted:

Hmm... I've been a member since 2001, I don't see any messages like that. :(

:same:

Would have just paid scalper price for a Cobra Trooper with that kind of coupon.

Big Bad Voodoo Lou
Jan 1, 2006
I joined in 1999, for what it's worth.

Agrias120
Jun 27, 2002

I will burn my dread.

Big Bad Voodoo Lou posted:

I joined in 1999, for what it's worth.

I could have sworn I got that email, because I remember looking at it and seeing it tell me some highlights from my account history. But now I can't find it anywhere in my inbox. What's the subject line?

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

The highlight email is called "25 years of eBay? No way!"

There was no code or anything in mine though.

Nanigans
Aug 31, 2005

~Waku Waku~
Got my light box in today. Already love it!

Big Bad Voodoo Lou
Jan 1, 2006

Agrias120 posted: