Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nex
Jul 23, 2001

øæå¨æøåø
Grimey Drawer
can i log in and give my capitals away without subbing again?
real life caught up and as much as id like chill with blackopsit probably wont happen this time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

the tcag gatecamp crew seems cool

when my poo poo comes out of asset safety ill actually sub and toot around in a sabre or something

:) super excited i got to meet you in space

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

nex posted:

real life caught up and as much as id like chill with blackopsit probably wont happen this time

yeah tho if theyre floating around in space i reckon it may not be a great strat as an alpha

Stereotype posted:

:) super excited i got to meet you in space

yeah it was dope! and gran seems grand :3:

Collateral Damage
Jun 13, 2009

Who's running blackops nowadays?

MaxPowers
Dec 29, 2004

nex posted:

Just send it all to me ol buddy ol pal.

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.

Collateral Damage posted:

Who's running blackops nowadays?

Zungen still the top dog afaik

Wolfy
Jul 13, 2009

Solus posted:

Maybe they'll let me in one day :(
please stop yelling

Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer

nex posted:

yes

please send everything to Vivienne Barrayar, I'll put it to good use, I promise

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
if there's anything i know about blackops it is that you should scream as loud as you can constantly

Recoome
Nov 9, 2013

Matter of fact, I'm salty now.

Numismancer posted:

the highest compliment, unironically

this is the most active this thread has been since what, ~2015~

feedmegin
Jul 30, 2008

orange juche posted:

Nobody's still playing who was around for this

I was around for this, flying a T1 Apocalypse. Hell, this is when I first got made a Director. Granted, I'm not playing (yet).

Munkeylord
Jun 21, 2012
Well, I relapsed. Went 7 years without this terrible spaceship game. I cant see a goddamned thing on the UI. Is this going to be a problem?

Rojo_Sombrero
May 8, 2006
I ebayed my EQ account and all I got was an SA account

Solus posted:

I got bored and purchased a panther. I don’t know what to do with it

Use it to shotgun your mining alts around in their covops like me

mehall
Aug 27, 2010

smertrioslol posted:

I reinstalled but haven’t lost at Eve just yet.

Oh and half of the old space violence syndicate crew is married or has a real job now; I got most of them on my discord server and the consensus on coming back has been...tepid.

There's a discord and you didn't invite me to endless idle like all my other discords?

DGC773
Sep 10, 2010

beep-boop, I'm a Nummy Bacon Bot. I scrape your posts for bacon points!

To get your current bacon points message me with !bacon_points

To opt out of collecting nummy bacon points, just put me on ignore!
How many supers are going to be dunked to those returning after years of being away

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️
Well poo poo if we are all begging then how about someone take the 50b in assets I dont want for cold hard isk so I can retire in my titan and have a clean hangar. I am not even asking for a handout I just know I wont be able to liquidate otherwise.

Mostly modules, some materials/minerals. A handful of ships.

A hand out would be fine, too though.

Actually I would try to use that money to revitalize Sigma because Sigma Supremacy. I was thinking Sigma could be a skirmish commander’s favorite squad and would pay SCs on top of any reimbursement they get from the corp/alliance to promote that. Theta is money making, Sigma is baby making.

I have not talked to anyone to make that a real thing yet though. Just thought it would be a good idea.

dialhforhero fucked around with this message at 12:15 on Sep 10, 2020

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

I miss having the auth tools so i could see who you people are

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

dialhforhero posted:

Well poo poo if we are all begging then how about someone take the 50b in assets I dont want for cold hard isk so I can retire in my titan and have a clean hangar. I am not even asking for a handout I just know I wont be able to liquidate otherwise.

Mostly modules, some materials/minerals. A handful of ships.

I will start the bidding at 1 isk

MaxPowers
Dec 29, 2004
4.20 isk and a framed picture of Mimi Coleslaw

RYYSZLA
May 11, 2013

1001 Arabian dicks posted:

https://zkillboard.com/kill/87023501/

the plan is to kill pubbie jfs tommorrow, and every day that the big 3 (kusion, painter, and myself) are online

you got a ingame channel non-affiliated douches like myself can chill in to come gank poo poo with ya?

MaxPowers posted:

4.20 isk and a framed picture of Mimi Coleslaw

69.69 isk and an actual bucket of chicken

Collateral Damage
Jun 13, 2009

Stereotype posted:

if there's anything i know about blackops it is that you should scream as loud as you can constantly
It's nice to hear that some things never change.

The Slack Lagoon
Jun 17, 2008

Redubbed, did some black ops bs drops got some kms for the first time since 2017 and... Had fun?

Griz
May 21, 2001

I'm unemployed and you'd have to actually pay me to get me to resubscribe for laggy supercap bullshit.

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

:v:

Stereotype posted:

also do a racism sometimes

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

ChickenWing posted:

also do a racism sometimes

dirty canuck

Loky11
Dec 12, 2006

Pull on the new flesh like borrowed gloves and burn your fingers once again
for all the dudes coming back, uhhhh don't move your supers if they're out of Delve without like talking to someone.

My guys and others are hunting hard right now. Just sayin'. If you wanna use them be safe and smart with moving. There are plenty of non-dumb ways to move a super through hostile space.

I mean I appreciate the killmails and all but like we also know once the blue donut is done with whatever we're next so unironically rooting for you guys.

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
Wow what a kind enemy

DGC773
Sep 10, 2010

beep-boop, I'm a Nummy Bacon Bot. I scrape your posts for bacon points!

To get your current bacon points message me with !bacon_points

To opt out of collecting nummy bacon points, just put me on ignore!
3 super carriers have already been dunked in Aridia

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

:mods:

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

Loky11 posted:

for all the dudes coming back, uhhhh don't move your supers if they're out of Delve without like talking to someone.

My guys and others are hunting hard right now. Just sayin'. If you wanna use them be safe and smart with moving. There are plenty of non-dumb ways to move a super through hostile space.

I mean I appreciate the killmails and all but like we also know once the blue donut is done with whatever we're next so unironically rooting for you guys.

yeah important to remember that if you last logged in when we were in dek the one lowsec station everyone's assets got safetied to is probably the second most camped spot in eve besides Delve

Maneck
Sep 11, 2011

Oodles posted:

Don’t see anything, not even GBS or Helldump. Makes me think I’m a special snowflake.

This was my second reset and second kick.

Numismancer posted:

you're not on a blacklist or banned, idk what's going on

The answer is that CCP's ESI system is awful. I won't out his character pubically, but a check of evewho shows he's not in corp. Notwithstanding that his character is in corp in game. The issue is that it can up to two days (maybe a little more, IDK exactly) for the ESI system to actually report a corp change that has taken place in game.

Our auth system does regular sweeps to make sure everyone with services actually has a character in corp. So, guy comes back to the game. Gets let in. Gets services. The auth system does a sweep, and auto purges his services access for not having a character in corp (even though he does). And there's not really anything we can do about it except use the :ccp: icon.

I've alerted Atrum that this is affecting higher numbers of people than usual, and he doesn't plan any in game purges (we also purge people who are in corp but without appropriate memberships, but that has to be done manually). So Oodles just has to wait it out. Sorry, it's very stupid.

Maneck fucked around with this message at 15:03 on Sep 10, 2020

rocketrobot
Jul 11, 2003

Two Beans posted:

Reset Access is telling me "No eligible characters found", even tho I added my dude. Also, I followed the jabber instructions but pidgin isn't allowing me to connect.

Holy poo poo, it's Two Beans. This post is probably confusing because I changed my SA name after quitting EVE because I got creeped out by everyone calling my by my real name.

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

ChickenWing posted:

yeah important to remember that if you last logged in when we were in dek the one lowsec station everyone's assets got safetied to is probably the second most camped spot in eve besides Delve

:actually: we got "lucky" in that Deklein has about 5-6 stations that stuff can be sent to, because of the weird geography of deklein and its adjacent lowsec. Compare this to the southeast; 561 systems in Eve asset safety to Podion. Though to be fair, no actual people have ever lived in this space since 2007, and bots don't really retain too much in the way of assets.

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

ChickenWing posted:

iirc there's about three, actually

Micromancer
Apr 17, 2002

He went out to the store
and when he got back
Roll-marks said .22 Short, jack.
If anything I could say that
this gun was rare
Its covered it sweat,
toilet water, and hair

1001 Arabian dicks posted:

https://zkillboard.com/kill/87023501/

the plan is to kill pubbie jfs tommorrow, and every day that the big 3 (kusion, painter, and myself) are online

ngl this is loving exciting as gently caress for me godspeed man

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

:actually: we got "lucky" in that Deklein has about 5-6 stations that stuff can be sent to, because of the weird geography of deklein and its adjacent lowsec. Compare this to the southeast; 561 systems in Eve asset safety to Podion. Though to be fair, no actual people have ever lived in this space since 2007, and bots don't really retain too much in the way of assets.

evilweasel posted:

iirc there's about three, actually

hmm okay welp cheese brain strikes again, although realistically wherever ju-/vfk/ya0 dump to is probably monitored to gently caress

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

ChickenWing posted:

hmm okay welp cheese brain strikes again, although realistically wherever ju-/vfk/ya0 dump to is probably monitored to gently caress

Naw, don't feel like you forgot something. Most people in Eve don't really know the dispensation of this stuff. I had to write a script to print out what asset safeties to where in order to learn it myself.

Oodles
Oct 31, 2005

Maneck posted:

So Oodles just has to wait it out. Sorry, it's very stupid.

Cheers for the update. I’ll wait it out, but is there a way to delay the forums auto purge so it doesn’t happen twice a day, just to allow the returning vets a chance to get stuff synced?

Jazzzzz
May 16, 2002
Started account recovery to try and get my actual old goonwaffe characters back, had to send an email to support so let's see how well that goes. I vaguely remember trying this 4 or 5 years ago and the ticket ending up in a black hole.

Maneck, if our actual goonfleet.com account was purged (last time I logged in was 10+ years ago), do you want us to follow the newbie instructions or the unique butterfly stuff?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

ChickenWing posted:

I had no issues getting my JU- stuff out of lowsec in a lovely T1 indy, nobody was on the undock and there were like 3 people in system.

Doing it without a scout with a bil in the hold got my heart pumping again after all these years, I'll give you that.