Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nut Bunnies
May 24, 2005

Fun Shoe
You could probably do a year in review for every 2 weeks this year

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009

Orange Carlisle posted:

Why do the monsters always try to rebrand with jesus when the ones already branded with jesus are usually proven monsters too

That's exactly why. They know they can fit in.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Orange Carlisle posted:

Why do the monsters always try to rebrand with jesus when the ones already branded with jesus are usually proven monsters too

Cynically, I'd say probably because they see a new market to profit from :sigh:

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

https://twitter.com/okamotospo/status/1304249962348371969?s=19

Daisuke Sasaki talking about his upcoming KO-D title match against Tetsuya Endo that he got because Kenny Omega can't make into the country.

"Daisuke Sasaki vs Kenny Omega is more interesting than Tetsuya Endo vs. Kenny Omega. When I win I'll go to AEW and defend the belt against Kenny. I'll even take his EVP position when I'm at it."

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

hell, I can't say I'm against it

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Orange Carlisle posted:

Interestingly enough I think he was always pretty into Jesus. His first gimmick here in Southern California was Christian youth gimmick.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

The_Rob posted:

Interestingly enough I think he was always pretty into Jesus. His first gimmick here in Southern California was Christian youth gimmick.

According to him he had fallen away and after the accusations Drake Wuertz reminded him about his Christian faith. He's going to do a full rebrand though.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Man Drake really sucks huh

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Having watched a lot of Drake Younger matches, I’m confident in saying that his brain is just cottage cheese at this point

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

Man Drake really sucks huh

His earlier albums were good but recent releases suffer from algorithm bloat imho

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....
AEW make up artist:

https://twitter.com/stellakae/status/1304095112004349953

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Sue is the first good wrestler's mum

Daztek
Jun 2, 2006

https://twitter.com/stellakae/status/1304090133520625666

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Why the gently caress do they have a coffin lying around? Undertaker don't work there. Are they just accepting the reality of having Matt Hardy employed? Also I choose to believe PnP didn't get any of Sue's cookies.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

ChrisBTY posted:

Why the gently caress do they have a coffin lying around? Undertaker don't work there. Are they just accepting the reality of having Matt Hardy employed? Also I choose to believe PnP didn't get any of Sue's cookies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUquxcm4PUc

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

ChrisBTY posted:

Presumably it’s the one the used for the Cody funeral?

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Oh right of course.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

ChrisBTY posted:

There's gonna be a payoff where Trent and Chucky snitch to P&P's moms who beat them harder than Best Friends ever could for disrespecting someone else's mama

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

ChrisBTY posted:

Santana and Ortiz see a gift basket of cookies and eat them. Sue walks up after and says "I hope you liked them, i baked those for you boys special"

They spend the whole night freaking out in case the cookies were poisoned.

(the cookies were fine, Sue isn't a monster)

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

RealFoxy posted:

There's gonna be a payoff where Trent and Chucky snitch to P&P's moms who beat them harder than Best Friends ever could for disrespecting someone else's mama

I've said this before and holy poo poo I hope so.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Lamuella posted:

Santana and Ortiz see a gift basket of cookies and eat them. Sue walks up after and says "I hope you liked them, i baked those for you boys special"

They spend the whole night freaking out in case the cookies were poisoned.

(the cookies were fine, Sue isn't a monster)

This could be a WWE idea it’s just missing the ‘hilarious’ rush to the bathroom and fart noises.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Look at that leap

https://twitter.com/Soma_GLEAT/status/1304371717561700353?s=20

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Rarity posted:

Sue is the first good wrestler's mum

Shelton's Momma would disagree.

Beeswax
Dec 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer

ChrisBTY posted:

https://twitter.com/radiantquests/status/1165725294352896000

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.

History Comes Inside! posted:

This could be a WWE idea it’s just missing the ‘hilarious’ rush to the bathroom and fart noises.

Michael Cole: "Haha, oh my!"

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

Orange Carlisle posted:

Because Christians are taught to forgive. But as my pastor teaches, there's a big difference between "forgiving" and "forgetting" that people like Joey (and a whole bunch of other "lip service" Christians) tend to forget.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Rectangle is a shape

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

Rectangles are bastard squares

Never trust a rectangle

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

all shapes and sizes are good and worthy of being judged by their individual character.

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!
https://twitter.com/youngbucks/status/1304239923575369729

Guys, I REALLY think the casual manner the Bucks are treating this fine is signaling a heel turn.

CobiWann fucked around with this message at 14:46 on Sep 11, 2020

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

CobiWann posted:

Because Christians are taught to forgive. But as my pastor teaches, there's a big difference between "forgiving" and "forgetting" that people like Joey (and a whole bunch of other "lip service" Christians) tend to forget.

Yeah, the Christian aspects of forgiveness, redemption in Christ, ect. gives a space for malicious people to twist it and hide. I feel like you'll often see people act like it is something you can game. Kind of a if you do a bad thing you can balance it out by doing good thing and bam, you're a good person now! It's all fixed! No one's allowed to be mad at you because you're with Christ now!

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Gumball Gumption posted:

Yeah, the Christian aspects of forgiveness, redemption in Christ, ect. gives a space for malicious people to twist it and hide. I feel like you'll often see people act like it is something you can game. Kind of a if you do a bad thing you can balance it out by doing good thing and bam, you're a good person now! It's all fixed! No one's allowed to be mad at you because you're with Christ now!
Sola fide was a mistake.

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Have some classic Jericho:

https://twitter.com/IAmJericho/status/24234200267

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
But what if Hull Kogan was leading the charge into the cockpit?

Could Jericho stop him from assuming control?

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Yeah the WWE crew have really shown their bravery on planes before

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

Quantum of Phallus posted:

Yeah the WWE crew have really shown their bravery on planes before

this was from 2010, no doubt they would have saved the day back then

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 14 days!
If only Vince hadn't taken those mallets on a separate plane, then they would have given some terrorists what-for.

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.

Gumball Gumption posted:

Cornette is always banging on about this re: HBK, right?

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

Hedgehog Pie posted:

Cornette is always banging on about this re: HBK, right?

Yes, but only because he refuses to let go of a 20-year-old grudge, as per usual.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
https://twitter.com/BretHart/status/398538876190343168