Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Anti-Hero posted:

Where are folks streaming out of market games now?

It’s still embarrassing that there isn’t a streaming package one can buy to see any NFL game live.

https://home.nflbite.com/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hizawk
Jun 18, 2004

High on the Lions.

Anti-Hero posted:

It’s still embarrassing that there isn’t a streaming package one can buy to see any NFL game live.

There's plenty! (If you live outside of the plague infested country of America)

DAZN and the NFL itself gladly sell streaming / on demand packages that cover the games live.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

The AQI is supposed to drop precipitously on Monday GIVE US A MONDAY TRIPLE HEADER, COWARDS

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

Spoeank posted:

The AQI is supposed to drop precipitously on Monday GIVE US A MONDAY TRIPLE HEADER, COWARDS

Ill be honest im not sure my liver can handle 2 days of TRIPLE HEADER FOOTBALL

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Anti-Hero posted:

Nfl bite dot com has a long list of streams. If its a stream you really want to see, I recommend having one or two of a game open because the stream is likely to poo poo itself for a bit and a backup let's you just switch and keep watching.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Ratings last night were down 16% compared to the opener last year so get ready for some real hot takes about Wokeness.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Ratings last night were down 16% compared to the opener last year so get ready for some real hot takes about Wokeness.

They're already out there, Jorge Sedano is fighting in the Twitter Wars about it

https://twitter.com/Sedano/status/1304508574836469760

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

I didn't watch last night's game, because football is cancelled! in that I fell asleep on my couch then woke up and glanced at the score so decided to play video games instead.

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.
Not to mention the NFL also had NBA playoffs and NHL playoffs (yeah I know maybe 3 people care) and baseball occurring concurrently with some of the game.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
Also, ya know, NHL and NBA playoffs and other poo poo that normally doesn’t happen in September.

Efb

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
https://twitter.com/Joe_Fann/status/1304527789463224320?s=19

Well! That's a weird time for that to happen. He's been kinda bad so I don't hate it, but, uhh?

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

sharknado slashfic posted:

They're already out there, Jorge Sedano is fighting in the Twitter Wars about it

https://twitter.com/Sedano/status/1304508574836469760

it suspiciously looks like maybe the texans aren't a super popular team

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Raku posted:

it suspiciously looks like maybe the texans aren't a super popular team

Particularly not when Houston's basketball team is playing a playoff game.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1304588863487303682?s=19

Ah ok

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
is McManus particularly good? I don't recall hearing his name much

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
I feel like most kickers can be good in Denver.

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

any kicker that made under 90% of his career FG attempts is bad IMO

Anti-Hero
Feb 26, 2004

really queer Christmas posted:

Nfl bite dot com has a long list of streams. If its a stream you really want to see, I recommend having one or two of a game open because the stream is likely to poo poo itself for a bit and a backup let's you just switch and keep watching.

That's the one, I couldn't remember. Gotta watch the Packer game and it's out of market for me.

Hizawk posted:

There's plenty! (If you live outside of the plague infested country of America)

DAZN and the NFL itself gladly sell streaming / on demand packages that cover the games live.

I live in the US, so not many options.

DAZN sells a NFL package? I'll poke around.

edit: DAZN seems to be for boxing only. And IIRC NFL's streaming packages don't show games in real time.

edit edit: https://blog.roku.com/how-to-stream-nfl-games-on-roku-players-and-roku-tvs Jesus what a loving mess. No wonder people just illegally stream games. If they just offered all the games, across all channels, for one subscription fee I'd do it in a heartbeat.

Anti-Hero fucked around with this message at 03:01 on Sep 12, 2020

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

You can get NFL Sunday Ticket streaming for like $300.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

Diva Cupcake posted:

Doesn't that still black out local games? NFL has by far the stupidest broadcast rules.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Watching Super Bowl highlights, I still don't think Santonio got both feet down. At least looking at these views again.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

indigi posted:

is McManus particularly good? I don't recall hearing his name much

Looking at his stats he's average

81.5% career on FGs, 98.5% on PATs

whos that broooown
Dec 10, 2009

2024 Comeback Poster of the Year
The Big Ten is cancelled this year, so my team is the Washington Football Team.

gently caress yea Chase Young

Go Washington Football Team.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

whos that broooown posted:

The Big Ten is cancelled this year, so my team is the Washington Football Team.

gently caress yea Chase Young

Go Washington Football Team.

https://twitter.com/WashingtonNFL/status/1304205833782341634/photo/1

whos that broooown
Dec 10, 2009

Who is Monte sweat

whos that broooown
Dec 10, 2009

do you mean josh sweat

ulmont
Sep 15, 2010

IF I EVER MISS VOTING IN AN ELECTION (EVEN AMERICAN IDOL) ,OR HAVE UNPAID PARKING TICKETS, PLEASE TAKE AWAY MY FRANCHISE

Lifespan posted:

Doesn't that still black out local games? NFL has by far the stupidest broadcast rules.

I believe so but more importantly it’s only available in some markets. But if the yahoo sports mobile app works I can just plug that into my tv...

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...
If you fill out their "do you qualify" tool, it's a pretty limited group who can get it.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
It's football tomorrow

Football!

May need to sedate my toddler so I can watch

e. I'm joking of course - she needs to learn how to yell "touchdown!!!"

shirts and skins fucked around with this message at 13:36 on Sep 12, 2020

Barudak
May 7, 2007

DAZN has all NFL games but I think only outside the US. Its how I get all my sweet sweet Japanese language commentary from a man who sounds like he lusts for death.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Lifespan posted:

Not sure. I’m about to sign up because I live in Boston and can’t watch the Jets any other way.

It’s either that for gray market streams.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

whos that broooown posted:

do you mean josh sweat

The sweat family, Montez, Josh, Keith,

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN

Diva Cupcake posted:

Not sure. I’m about to sign up because I live in Boston and can’t watch the Jets any other way.

It’s either that for gray market streams.

Yeah it does, I'm probably signing up for literally the same reason as you and the sign up page says it includes "every out-of-market NFL game LIVE, every Sunday (select int'l games excluded)."

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

Diva Cupcake posted:

I wanted to do this but I am not eligible because I could get directv installed. It is indeed limited. I guess they determined they still make more money this way.

Basic you can't get it unless it is impossible to have a dish installed.

ghosthorse
Dec 15, 2011

...you forget so easily...

Barudak posted:

DAZN has all NFL games but I think only outside the US. Its how I get all my sweet sweet Japanese language commentary from a man who sounds like he lusts for death.

Is dazn usable? I've heard nothing but really bad stuff about it but they also have the exclusive NFL stream rights in Canada

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
https://twitter.com/JoshBreslowWKRN/status/1304783586663559171?s=20

Good poo poo right here. Blackmon 2.0

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

https://twitter.com/TDavenport_NFL/status/1304783965811769344?s=19

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
I hope Wilson stops being a moron for his own sake

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/agents-take-deandre-hopkins-was-a-big-winner-in-self-negotiated-contract-extension-with-cardinals/

quote:

Hopkins can void the 2024 contract year based on his performance during the 2020 through 2023 seasons. There are four different ways for Hopkins to get out of the final year. Hopkins can have his freedom by catching at least 400 passes, reaching 5,000 receiving yards, having 40 or more receiving touchdowns, or being named first team All-Pro/All-NFL four times. Accomplishing any of these four things will suffice.

Hopkins eliminating the final year of the contract would make the deal a one-year extension for $39.585 million.

interesting. guy has a whole column about this stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/AndrewMarchand/status/1304805162083643392