Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
also Leeds are playing premier league football in a few hours and i was in high school the last time that happened. im vibrating with excitement

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009

the sex ghost posted:

also Leeds are playing premier league football in a few hours and i was in high school the last time that happened. im vibrating with excitement

Leeds the nations second team. :stare:

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

Jippa posted:

I've never been to fulham it looks nice and leafy.

around the cottage is a real nice place op

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

the sex ghost posted:

Leeds are playing premier league football

Let's not get ahead of ourselves lol

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
The reds in my office are being pessimistic about today's game and fancy Leeds to get something. Without That Magical Anfield Atmospheretm and a squad already knackered from internationals, really makes u think

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

the sex ghost posted:

The reds in my office are being pessimistic about today's game and fancy Leeds to get something. Without That Magical Anfield Atmospheretm and a squad already knackered from internationals, really makes u think

leeds are going down

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

If Fulham continue to defend like this they're going to be a token 3 points away for a lot of teams this season

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

did they sign any defenders

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

Arsenal with more points than the rest of the league combined :getin:

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Going to hope this is a decent match, but it probably won't be

c0burn
Sep 2, 2003

The KKKing
We all hate Leeds

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Missed a the goal while getting some coffee and leftover pizza. Decent finish.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Redmond should be doing better there.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Don't think that's a red tbh. Yellow sure.

Thirteenth Step
Mar 3, 2004

Fulham were piss poor today

Speaking of things being piss poor - soccer Saturday is WANK.

Backdoor Delivery
Nov 15, 2004

one cool dude

2 Time TRP Sack Race Champion
A referee fixing his mistake after making use of the monitor, you love to see it.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Hey the system works. Sort of. Yellow. Can see why ref went with a straight red originally. Soton deciding to show up this half.

Fulham were really really bad. Their best chance was a very poor Arsenal pass minutes in or so. Granted it was nice to see Arsenal control and dominate against a team they should be.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

c0burn posted:

We all hate Leeds

They're really cool

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

Jose posted:

leeds are going down

God willing.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
I can't wait to see all my favourite new signings

on the bench because bielsa will not rotate for any reason

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

c0burn posted:

We all hate Leeds

Do we ever.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Lol Zaha nice miss. Soton are incredibly uninspiring.

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

c0burn posted:

We all hate Leeds

:hmmyes:

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
I have no strong feelings about leeds, but I hope liverpool beat the living poo poo out of them

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
Can I get a stream for Loserpool vs Leeds

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011
stream pls

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Haha "big franchise" liverpool can't even get any fans to show up

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

We have spains #9 riding the pine ready to come on after bamford scores a hat trick

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
hell yeah pelanty

King of False Promises
Jul 31, 2000

oh no Leeds

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
lol already

clear handball

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO
Leeds would have wanted to not do that

Moktaro
Aug 3, 2007
I value call my nuts.

Do they let you just hold your arms out like that in the Championship, because that was really bad.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Lol but also boo

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
Welcome back to the Premier League, Leeds :smug:

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Jose posted:

leeds are going down