Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ass-penny

eff I was in that reply window forever, I feel like the vibe has changed. Sorry I'm p drunk.
I think the oldest thing I listened to today was a Residents record from 1977, I don't think my coworkers appreciated it.

:widowsnypa:

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Bob

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.

rear end-penny posted:

Wow I forgot how old that record was. Admittedly I probably didn't start listening to Electric Wizard until 2006-7, it was very formative to my future listening. I still think doom might be my favorite sub-genre of metal, though honestly I listen to a lot more hip hop these days. You gently caress with Vile Creature?

Also, I'm crunk (unsurprisingly). Watching Interstellar with the roomie. It's a good movie but I rapidly tire of hearing "Do not go gently into that quiet night"

Electric wizard was also very formative to my future listening in 09

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

eclectic slizzard

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Ass-penny

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZPJ921BkOc
I know it's not off Dopethrone but this song is a real jam.

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Escape From Noise

I remember listening to Dopethrone and Holy Mountain a lot on my Honda Civic stereo my last semester at college in Portland.

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
2700 pages, oh my goodness! :staredog:

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

Goons Are Gifts

The Smuggest Cat posted:

Hi, I've been a lurker for a bit and I feel at home with BYOB. Very chill vibes, which I would like to explore. I'm sitting at home listening to Tennis (one of the best bands imo),

HELLO!!!!!!!
Sorry I'm still yelling because the zoom call screwed up my settings.
Welcome! Please post your pets and recent minor or major crimes, because this is the cool kids club and we demand a sacrifice in form of pet pictures, crime posts or just any post at all, doesn't even have to have words in it, just any kind of post, anywhere, at any time, we are really general here

Escape From Noise

Hello fellow lurker. I'm new here too. My favorite crimes are smoking weed and listening to awful music

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
I wish I was brave enough to post :kiddo:

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
I'm starting the day in the byob way. :justpost:

Zurtilik

The Biggest Brain in Guardia

The Smuggest Cat posted:

Hi, I've been a lurker for a bit and I feel at home with BYOB. Very chill vibes, which I would like to explore. I'm sitting at home listening to Tennis (one of the best bands imo),

Tennis is good. I was supposed to see them on concert but the 'demic delayed it an entire year. :(

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

City of Glompton posted:

i'm sorry to report that they are not photogenic, instead, they look mightily like turds

this is my fault because i prefer gooey brownies

:five:
Thread delivers

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

xcheopis

Don't you just hate being screamed at first thing in the morning? At least let me have a couple swallows of coffee, god drat.

xcheopis

NO COFFEE! ONLY PETTING!

Zurtilik

xcheopis posted:

Don't you just hate being screamed at first thing in the morning? At least let me have a couple swallows of coffee, god drat.

Life with my dad. It wasn't really like mean screaming usually. He just liked being loud for some reason.

Also my mom had Distributed's Sickness as her morning alarm for a while so that was jarring too.

xcheopis

Zurtilik posted:

Life with my dad. It wasn't really like mean screaming usually. He just liked being loud for some reason.

Also my mom had Distributed's Sickness as her morning alarm for a while so that was jarring too.

Now that I am (unwillingly) up and dressed, the brat-face brat has gone back to sleep. On my pillow, of course.

I do not want to do laundry and housework today! Yesterday's poor air quality and scenes of madness at work have left me with aching and stiff joints and feeling blah.
On the other hand, the delightful sensation of clean bedding after a day of scuttling about and a warm shower... Well! And then Mr. FussFace flops next to me for belly rubs and ear skritches and life is briefly glorious again.

more falafel please

forums poster

The Smuggest Cat posted:

ooh I love tennis. I've seen them live a couple times. welcome friend!

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Macnult

xcheopis posted:

one of my biggest pet peeves is being given too much information or getting thrown into conversation while i’m still waking up. not general convo like “hey good morning etc.”, but like “hey this is what i’m doing today i need you to do this today also what are you planning to do today”

Escape From Noise

The dream is a nightmare and the guy who wants to hire me is apparently a loving shithead. I hate capitalism. God. drat. It. All.

Zurtilik

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

The dream is a nightmare and the guy who wants to hire me is apparently a loving shithead. I hate capitalism. God. drat. It. All.

Hmmmm... That sucks.

Escape From Noise

Zurtilik posted:

Hmmmm... That sucks.

Not sure why I'm surprised tbh.

bog pixie

sorry for posting the entire text of Fight Club in BYOB

Prof. Crocodile

Goons Are Gifts

bog pixie posted:

I found it quite funny tbh, I just wanted to make the thread readable again :sun:

Zurtilik

Goons Are Great posted:

I found it quite funny tbh, I just wanted to make the thread readable again :sun:

Wait, what?

City of Glompton

good morning byob :coffeepal:

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Prof. Crocodile

City of Glompton posted:

good morning byob :coffeepal:

good morning cog :coffeepal:

thank you for posting your brownies. they looked delectably gooey.

i am actually off to make an almond flour cake right now. i am not much of a baker, so it too may turn out gooey.

sb hermit

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

:five:
Thread delivers

City of Glompton

Prof. Crocodile posted:

good morning cog :coffeepal:

thank you for posting your brownies. they looked delectably gooey.

i am actually off to make an almond flour cake right now. i am not much of a baker, so it too may turn out gooey.

they are very gooey, i ate one with my coffee and it was good. good luck with your cake!

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Goons Are Gifts

Zurtilik posted:

Wait, what?

:ssh:

Manifisto

The Smuggest Cat posted:

welcome to byob fellow tennis fan! they are v good, I've seen them live twice and enjoyed them v much

ty nesamdoom!

Ass-penny

Oh hey, new brownies, posters, demanding felines, hello friends. I hope everyone is well today.

SWR sorry to hear about that. I know what you mean. Good luck figuring out if you're just grinning and bearing it or if you continue looking for other employment.

Prof. Crocodile

cake was a mild success. moist enough without any big flavor imbalances. not great, but hey one thing at a time.

but now i am feeling a bit ashamed that i do not know of tennis. will have to give a listen...

xcheopis

Not naming names or pointing fingers, but someone tracked ash and grit all over the house while doing loads of laundry and now has extra dusting to do because of it. loving rude just can't believe such behavior.
rear end in a top hat.

xcheopis

Prof. Crocodile posted:

cake was a mild success. moist enough without any big flavor imbalances. not great, but hey one thing at a time.

but now i am feeling a bit ashamed that i do not know of tennis. will have to give a listen...

That looks tasty!

Prof. Crocodile

xcheopis posted:

Not naming names or pointing fingers, but someone tracked ash and grit all over the house while doing loads of laundry and now has extra dusting to do because of it. loving rude just can't believe such behavior.
rear end in a top hat.

frankly i'm just impressed you taught tanuki to do laundry in the first place

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

bog pixie posted:

lol

xcheopis

Prof. Crocodile posted:

:classiclol:

astral

Prof. Crocodile posted:

and the dusting! very talented

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xcheopis

astral posted:

and the dusting! very talented

Pssh, he's been dusting ever since his floof grew in, lo these many years gone.