Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 225 days!
they're fine with the current rate of minorities being killed, enslaved, etc, and think surely if everyone shuts up about it, they won't be the ones raped and or killed by a power-tripping cop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Data Graham posted:

In every one of these situations there will be those who think "Well this poo poo sucks for my people, but I bet if I play my cards right I can say the right things to the overclass and become one of them live that much longer than my friends and family from home"

Living in Florida I met a lot of Lantinx people who were anti-immigrant conservatives. They would be a Cuban and say Mexicans were the problem or be Puerto Rican and say Cubans were the problem and had convinced themselves that anti-POC legislation and rhetoric on the right was aimed at whatever Lantinx groups they specifically hated but would not impact them. As if white conservatives can even tell them apart. It’s delisional.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
I have a friend who’s American Indian born in South Dakota and people call him a beaner and tell him to go back to Mexico lol like Republicans give a poo poo where you’re actually from if you’re brown.

Random Asshole
Nov 8, 2010

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Living in Florida I met a lot of Lantinx people who were anti-immigrant conservatives. They would be a Cuban and say Mexicans were the problem or be Puerto Rican and say Cubans were the problem and had convinced themselves that anti-POC legislation and rhetoric on the right was aimed at whatever Lantinx groups they specifically hated but would not impact them. As if white conservatives can even tell them apart. It’s delisional.

Sometimes I think back to the article from the hispanic guy who was called an illegal by all his neighbors in the south growing up, and decided he would join ICE and be the most brutal and cruel ICE agent possible, and then he found out he wasn't a legal resident, and was shocked that after all of his vicious anti-immigrant savagery and cop bootlicking his ICE agent buddies immediately turned on him and he was promptly deported.

Specifically, I think about the end of that article, where he hasn't changed his beliefs at all and still hates immigrants, he just thinks he personally got a raw deal.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Random rear end in a top hat posted:

Sometimes I think back to the article from the hispanic guy who was called an illegal by all his neighbors in the south growing up, and decided he would join ICE and be the most brutal and cruel ICE agent possible, and then he found out he wasn't a legal resident, and was shocked that after all of his vicious anti-immigrant savagery and cop bootlicking his ICE agent buddies immediately turned on him and he was promptly deported.

Specifically, I think about the end of that article, where he hasn't changed his beliefs at all and still hates immigrants, he just thinks he personally got a raw deal.

That's conservatives in a nutshell. Bad things happen to people who deserve it, but when it happens to them its unfair and wrong but the system is still right.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

They're very much liberals in the sense that the worst thing they can imagine is someone else treating them the way they treat others

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/micahflee/status/1304101512218517504?s=20

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

exp-TWP nazi matthew parrott (who was cucked by matt heimbach) is mad at greg johnson (who is gay) of counter currents for blowing their cover when it came to meeting with peter thiel

so there's infighting and he's trying to purge gay fascists?

Blarghalt
May 19, 2010

Within the next year, some prominent alt-righter is going to shoot another alt-righter after accusing them of being antifa

CheeseSpawn
Sep 15, 2004
Doctor Rope

err posted:

Here's what he said that got him unpartnered https://streamable.com/c3ra2r

Should be a blanket permaban

Apparently he also wrote a "manifesto" on his subbreddit of rittenhouse acting morally in self defense too. The livestreamfails thread serves as a neat chronicle of when people noticed his spiraling decline.

Often Abbreviated
Dec 19, 2017

1st Severia Tank Brigade
"Ghosts of Honcharivske"

I think that was for legal reasons. He had to not be a leader of the proud boys or he was going down on gang violence charges. So he did the most performative separation possible (whilst still hanging out with them and being part of all their poo poo) and the state accepted it because white nationalists get the softest possible treatment.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
:psyduck:

https://twitter.com/ggreenwald/status/1303058966117744647

https://twitter.com/Antifagator/status/1303022049821184005

[...]

https://twitter.com/Antifagator/status/1303062355639783424
https://twitter.com/Antifagator/status/1303063654338899969
https://twitter.com/Antifagator/status/1303066916823740416
https://twitter.com/Antifagator/status/1303066919281532931
https://twitter.com/Antifagator/status/1303068165384044544

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Revenge killing

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
Lying to themselves about the usefulness of debating fash, lying to everyone else so they could infiltrate poc spaces. Call me when she graduates in the next couple years and does a heel turn as a OAN correspondent.

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

lol

also ive been seeing a lot of succdem-type white women describing themselves as "gringa" recently and unless infinitely recursive irony has suddenly caught on with the msnbc set im completely confused

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

:mao laugh:

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

never trust a italian

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

lol this owns

https://twitter.com/danboeckner/status/1304827751116025856?s=21

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

wtf does any of this mean?

didnt peter coffin get catfished because he was a d list youtube celeb and then went through an existential crisis that turned him into a leftie?

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
basically social media brand-builders all need to be fired into the sun, that's what I'm getting from it :shrug:

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Top City Homo posted:

didnt peter coffin get catfished because he was a d list youtube celeb and then went through an existential crisis that turned him into a leftie?

It turned him into someone who thought he could build a career making leftist videos on youtube. His primary goal has always been to build a brand.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Top City Homo posted:

a rich Italian white women told everyone she was a poc and used her influence and power to shut down any poc who disagreed with her

also she was pushing to "debate" the alt-right peacefully and boy don't you know all you need is words to change their mind anything else and you are part of the problem

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6VjPM5CeWs

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

pentyne posted:

a rich Italian white women told everyone she was a poc and used her influence and power to shut down any poc who disagreed with her

also she was pushing to "debate" the alt-right peacefully and boy don't you know all you need is words to change their mind anything else and you are part of the problem

ma ma mia

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

cool dance moves posted:

Ooh, I just had a dark thought.

What about a Tsarist pogrom, but all the cossacks are Randy Rainbow?

lol

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

lmao

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
gabagool

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
https://twitter.com/jkass99/status/1304862775575867393

staticman
Sep 12, 2008

Be gay
Death to America
Suck my dick Israel
Mess with Texas
and remember to lmao
In case I'm not the only goon in all Puyallup, WA, heads up:

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

staticman posted:

If we're lucky there will be a 15 car pile up.

LIke seriously, how can you drive with all that poo poo on your car?

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

staticman posted:

9 going, 27 interested. lol

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
my guess is they drive their cars about as well as they drive their boats

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

the food trucks that show up in my neighborhood get more interaction on facebook than that

staticman
Sep 12, 2008

Be gay
Death to America
Suck my dick Israel
Mess with Texas
and remember to lmao
"WE'RE GONNA OCCUPY MERIDIAN!"

*walks outside, looks @ Meridian w/ mild traffic, no chuds in sight*

lol

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!

twistedmentat posted:

If we're lucky there will be a 15 car pile up.

LIke seriously, how can you drive with all that poo poo on your car?

with the stars in your eyes and america in your heart

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

this is like blade runner

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

They’re all that guy in the Twilight Zone who runs away from getting blown up on tv with Burgess Meredith.

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

staticman posted:

cant even find a vehicle from washington state to use in this ad? lmao

puyallup sucks a whole lot of rear end in a top hat

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

I once interviewed for a job in a small town in Oregon surrounded by a huge national park on all sides, and even though it was the most beautiful place I’ve ever seen, I have been very thankful in subsequent years that I didn’t get the job.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Remulak
Jun 8, 2001
I can't count to four.
Yams Fan

what the gently caress is a ‘rich academic’?

that’s the oddest part of this.