Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

Chef Boyardeez Nuts posted:

The Bengals are a performance art project.

Need to step up their loving game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDVf4bkcyRc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Papes
Apr 13, 2010

There's always something at the bottom of the bag.
Playing for a 50/50 shot in OT is losers mentality. Take the 10% chance to win the game now and unless you get really unlucky you have the same opportunity the next play.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the bengals didn't do anything wrong for the whole game. sometimes you just run up against someone with a higher amount of luck at the moment and that's the difference

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Cavauro posted:

the bengals didn't do anything wrong for the whole game.

They lost the game which is the ultimate wrong

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Intruder posted:

I knew Rivers had his best games behind him but I didn't think he was donezo

This is the first year I played a Survivor League.

My pick this week was the Colts.

I gambled $100 on Phillip Rivers not doing what he's done for years now

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
Had a great time today watching the football go to and fro, to and fro

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Honestly I like the idea of a fake there. Ravens high flying offense thrives when they can get you behind so taking a risk to prevent that makes sense. Hell, the defense even held them to a field goal. Bad execution but that seems as much really good identification by the Ravens as it was a bad job by the Browns.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
I'm not sure Harbaugh is the dude I'd try to catch napping on special teams.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
A win is a win is a win. With that said.

https://twitter.com/Saints/status/1305296159146160128

That ain't wrong, Sean.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Silly Burrito posted:

A win is a win is a win. With that said.

https://twitter.com/Saints/status/1305296159146160128

That ain't wrong, Sean.

good thing they got to play a washed up geriatric cheater

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Benne posted:

I'm still baffled that the Bengals decided to kick. They had time to run one more play and Burrow was cooking on that drive. You can't take the ball out of his hands there.

You normally don't plan around missing a gimme FG

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
Overal I feel good. The defense is massively improved, without Atkins. There's probably only one matchup on the schedule rougher on DLine, and we have time before Pit.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
https://twitter.com/titans/status/1305296581302902784?s=21

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

I can't believe they couldn't block this lol. And what the gently caress is the punter doing.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
Offense: Boring, as predicted. Tyrod was careful but still took a few deep shots. We got into Cinci territory a lot more than I thought, and came away with a missed field goal and two failed 4th down attempts. Hopefully that gets better.

Defense: Pass rush looked pretty great, but burrow is slippery. Secondary played fine I thought.

1-0!

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

FizFashizzle posted:

good thing they got to play a washed up geriatric cheater

:shrug:

works for me

Barudak
May 7, 2007

I just woke up, Tom Brady bad????

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

How did system QB Tom Brady fare today I thought the bucs were going ham this season. Also NFL.com had a headline calling them 'Brady's pats' old habits dyin' hard

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
Is Cam still not wearing a mouth guard?

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

Do it ironically posted:

reminds me - I watched the pats game, a fine upgrade by Billy. Why was Cam rowdy at the end of the game trying to fight somebody I must have missed something

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Fat Jesus posted:

reminds me - I watched the pats game, a fine upgrade by Billy. Why was Cam rowdy at the end of the game trying to fight somebody I must have missed something
CTE

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Fat Jesus posted:

Cam is an rear end in a top hat, op

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Fat Jesus posted:

Whatever the explanation, think about what the reasoning would be if he was still in Carolina.

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Might have to frame this one and hang it in my bedroom

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
https://twitter.com/Kat_Terrell/status/1305307455015079939

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
Wentz still holding on to the ball too long, missing open receivers, and sailing it over the middle. Washington should have had four picks today. he hasn’t improved since his sophomore season and, in fact, has regressed to his rookie form. idk how far a team can go with him

latinotwink1997
Jan 2, 2008

Taste my Ball of Hope, foul dragon!

FizFashizzle posted:

the lions subreddit is wonderful

Lol, but also wtf is the bottom pic from? Jesus...

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

latinotwink1997 posted:

Jonestown.

Menstrual Show
Jun 3, 2004

I gave up on hope with the Lions a few years ago, but got sucked into a Zoom watch party with a bunch of college friends. I told them exactly how the game was going to end at halftime and was not disappointed.

Amazing how consistently awful they’ve been since firing Caldwell.

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011

Fat Jesus posted:

How did system QB Tom Brady fare today I thought the bucs were going ham this season. Also NFL.com had a headline calling them 'Brady's pats' old habits dyin' hard

Brady is on pace for more interceptions, less touchdowns, and about 1300 yards less than Jameis had last year.

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

latinotwink1997 posted:

https://www.lastpodcastontheleft.com/episodes/2018/1/12/episode-300-jonestown-part-i-everyone-in-the-world-is-my-friend

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

Ben Nevis posted:

Brady is on pace for more interceptions, less touchdowns, and about 1300 yards less than Jameis had last year.

:gizz:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Ben Nevis posted:

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Intruder posted:

I knew Rivers had his best games behind him but I didn't think he was donezo

I don't think he's done. He made a few bad decisions but the loss isn't on him. The Colts secondary still looks bad and TY had some awful drops. But I'll take Rivers over Brissett.

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

never, like, count out Touchdown Tom, man

Do it ironically posted:

He wears a transparent mouth guard on his upper teeth. A lot of guys do especially if they have to talk a lot

zimbomonkey
Jul 15, 2008

Tattoos? On MY black quarterback?

This is not what I want to see from my first round DT.

EDIT: Wait I was looking at the wrong guy that's completely understandable.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Brutal, especially since I'm pretty sure the bucs had a better fan showing than the falcons last year

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Maybe the Saints will trade us Jameis back. At least he was entertaining to watch.

really queer Christmas posted:

Brutal, especially since I'm pretty sure the bucs had a better fan showing than the falcons last year

I doubt it.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Phobeste posted:

He wears a transparent mouth guard on his upper teeth. A lot of guys do especially if they have to talk a lot

How many NFL players lipread their quarterbacks? Do translucent mouth guards help with comprehensibility or something?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

wandler20 posted:

Maybe the Saints will trade us Jameis back. At least he was entertaining to watch.

I doubt it.

oh drat youre right, falcons had top 10 and bucs were 30th. Jeez.