Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zurtilik

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
Heck yeah!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prof. Crocodile

they are wonderful!

they would have a whale of a time in spoonville imho

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
The best snype, the most BYOB snype

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

Chewbecca posted:

The best snype, the most BYOB snype

spyder snype!

Lock

hardcore sound gets you hypah

Zurtilik posted:

Missing the wife and was worried about the kids. But we're doing just swell today. Playing Mario Kart and watching the Spongebob movie. We made wacky little plate spiders earlier.

glad y’all are doing well my dude

e: those are the best plate spiders

https://giant.gfycat.com/ThoseAcrobaticCapybara.webm
so much love to vanisher for the winter '21 sig!

huge love to Tiny Myers for the fall '21 sig!

Chewbecca

It's 4am and I've been awake since 2am and I've got work tomorrow aaaaaaaaaaaaass

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

take the moon

by sebmojo

Chewbecca posted:

It's 4am and I've been awake since 2am and I've got work tomorrow aaaaaaaaaaaaass

drink lots of water. itll help (somehow)

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Zurtilik

take the moon posted:

That would just make me wake up and pee a lot.

take the moon

by sebmojo
well im not a doctor

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!

Zurtilik posted:

That would just make me wake up and pee a lot.
Can't wake up and pee a lot if you didn't ever get to sleep, so the water must be working already!

Zurtilik

roomforthetuna posted:

Can't wake up and pee a lot if you didn't ever get to sleep, so the water must be working already!

Hmmmm.

:hmmyes:

Ass-penny

Good to wake up to some quality snake info from our resident philosopher/biologist.

Real quality spiders too. I like the fourth one the best, got a real :3: vibe

Hello, welcome and chat friends.

Also, it's been a hot minute since I posted a cat picture, here is Sweetleaf being the best:

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

Zurtilik

rear end-penny posted:

Good to wake up to some quality snake info from our resident philosopher/biologist.

Also, it's been a hot minute since I posted a cat picture, here is Sweetleaf being the best:

My wife made that one a couple weeks ago. She was the example!

Ass-penny

Is your wife allowed visitors or mail or phone time? I bet she would like to see the kiddos spiders.

Zurtilik

rear end-penny posted:

Is your wife allowed visitors or mail or phone time? I bet she would like to see the kiddos spiders.

She calls a couple times a day. She'll be home tomorrow though it seems. So she can see them then :)

Chewbecca

take the moon posted:

I did and I got to sleep again, thank you friend!

FluffieDuckie

BAM new sig

imagine the places this thing will take me :black101:

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Goons Are Gifts

Holy hell it took me almost a minute to load this picture as I am downloading switch games in background and it was worth the wait.
This isn't even your final form!!

Chewbecca

Excellent sig FluffieDuckie!

Say, when are we starting seasonal sigs and avvies?

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

FluffieDuckie posted:

BAM new sig

imagine the places this thing will take me :black101:

extremely powerful :)

Escape From Noise

Question: Do you often pet Sweetleaf while loudly singing "I love the Sweetleaf!" in your best, high pitched Ozzy Osbourne voice?

Ass-penny

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Question: Do you often pet Sweetleaf while loudly singing "I love the Sweetleaf!" in your best, high pitched Ozzy Osbourne voice?

:lmao: no I'm not that into Black Sabbath, which is funny considering that I am pretty into doom generally. I do like to pet her, and repeatedly tell her she is beautiful and my favorite. She has one hell of an ego. One night when my roommates weren't here I carried her between the different rooms of the house and sang "Health to the Company" to her.

FluffieDuckie what an amazing sig! Congratulations! :toot:

Escape From Noise

rear end-penny posted:

:lmao: no I'm not that into Black Sabbath, which is funny considering that I am pretty into doom generally. I do like to pet her, and repeatedly tell her she is beautiful and my favorite. She has one hell of an ego. One night when my roommates weren't here I carried her between the different rooms of the house and sang "Health to the Company" to her.

FluffieDuckie what an amazing sig! Congratulations! :toot:

I'm not really an Eric Clapton fan but that didn't stop me from rubbing my former housemate's dog who's name is Layla on her stomach while singing Layla. I may or may not have been very stoned when I did this and entertained by the line "You got me on my knees, Layla!" since I was on my knees to rub her stomach.

That is my petting a good dog while high story! Thanks for coming to my Ted Talk!

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

things i can't stop doing:
farting
eating oreos

please send help

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Escape From Noise

owlhawk911 posted:

things i can't stop doing:
farting
eating oreos

please send help

I don't have any oreos atm but I can fart with you in solidarity!

Chewbecca

Hi goons, I've got stress seeping from my pores. Who wants to chill with me?

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

Chewbecca posted:

:tutbutt::gas: want an oreo?

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Chewbecca

Delish

Escape From Noise

I petted a French bulldog.

Trip report: He snorted a bunch and let me pet him. A+ experience. Would do again

Zurtilik

Chewbecca posted:

Me too! I didn't do a couple things at work before I left for the weekend and instead I've thought about them all weekend now.

Zurtilik fucked around with this message at 11:29 on Sep 14, 2020

Tin Tim

Live by the pun - Die by the pun

Today at work I caught a tattooed baby that was clearly high as hell

I tried to give it some life advice but I'm not sure if I got through to it :ohdear:

Hey Hey Hey

Don't dox me

Thank you Pot Smoke Phoenix!

Chewbecca

Zurtilik posted:

Me too! I didn't do a couple things at work before I left for the weekend and instead I've thought about them all weekend now.

:smith::hf::smith:

Escape From Noise

Maybe going to see if my new employer can hire me part time at first doing contract brewing or something while I pull a reverse wage theft on my current employer!

Manifisto

rear end-penny posted:

Zurtilik posted:

Heck yeah!

dang, great cat, great spiders!

Chewbecca posted:

Excellent sig FluffieDuckie!

Say, when are we starting seasonal sigs and avvies?

look for a sig thread today or tomorrow! today if I can manage it!

as to avatars, people are welcome to do fall avs of course but we usually try to do a parade of spooky avatars for halloween and it might be a shame for someone to get a nice new fall av and then turn around and replace it with a halloween av right away

ty nesamdoom!

Zurtilik

My brother has been doing a lot more drawing lately and I really like this one he did recently and so I wanted to share. It's not going in a museum or anything. But I think it's p. Cool.

He's got a bunch more on his insta if you dig it. He does a bunch of wacky monsters.

@schlub-niggurath

(Now that I write that I realize that it is scary close to the n word. I think it's some wacky Lovecraft (oh boy, that's not a good excuse either) or demon thing though.

Goons Are Gifts

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shub-Niggurath

:eng101:

Zurtilik

Okay! That seems to reckon with my memory and what he's told me.

He's probably fine and I'm being too alarmist.

Lock

hardcore sound gets you hypah

Zurtilik posted:

My brother has been doing a lot more drawing lately and I really like this one he did recently and so I wanted to share. It's not going in a museum or anything. But I think it's p. Cool.

He's got a bunch more on his insta if you dig it. He does a bunch of wacky monsters.

@schlub-niggurath

(Now that I write that I realize that it is scary close to the n word. I think it's some wacky Lovecraft (oh boy, that's not a good excuse either) or demon thing though.

It is super cool and your brother is doing an awesome job.

Yeah lovecraft had some very unchill beliefs but the name is the name and it is what it is.

https://giant.gfycat.com/ThoseAcrobaticCapybara.webm
so much love to vanisher for the winter '21 sig!

huge love to Tiny Myers for the fall '21 sig!

Finger Prince

I was just looking through an old thread and saw some posts by Heather Papps. Anyone know where he went? I haven't seen him posting recently.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Finger Prince posted:

I was just looking through an old thread and saw some posts by Heather Papps. Anyone know where he went? I haven't seen him posting recently.

this is a good question where is horny david thoreau?