Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

https://twitter.com/post_hog/status/1304971385861742592

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

lmao

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

The last online date I did, first date was ok and we texted for a week or so normally, the second date, she shows up and orders a bunch of food, ends the date early has the whole meal bagged up to go, and leaves me to pay for it. It was pretty funny in a really stupid way.

repiv
Aug 13, 2009

Humphreys posted:

I'm constantly plagued with videos I have already watched.

that, and some channels have so much algorithm juice that watching a single video makes them take over my recommendations forever

i don't watch linus tech tips generally but if i end up watching one video my suggestions are 80% linus until i clear the history

teethgrinder
Oct 9, 2002

LifeSunDeath posted:

They may be feet weirdos, but they know obvious pandering when they see it. Hell I'm starting to think that naked girl lookalike is actually her and both her and Ben went full court press into the hyper traditional bullshit to cover it up (but the occasional wink and nod to her old onlyfans patrons doesn't hurt). Also Ben took all the pictures.
...I don't see a random photo of a barefoot woman and think "this is pandering". Wtf.

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀
If a woman does anything, it's clearly to entice Men, to snare them and in the darkness bind them

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.

Collapsing Farts posted:

If a woman does anything, it's clearly to entice Men, to snare them and in the darkness bind them

uh, I can clearly see her ankles?

Sexual Aluminum
Jun 21, 2003

is made of candy
Soiled Meat

Jeza posted:

uh, I can clearly see her ankles?

The harlot

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

teethgrinder posted:

...I don't see a random photo of a barefoot woman and think "this is pandering". Wtf.

It's the image and her whole persona of traditional values in wives bullshit, and the whole "barefoot and in the kitchen" role she's upholding. That's why, you dinguses.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

*me arriving at the nude beach* well this is gratuitous

space uncle
Sep 17, 2006

"I don’t care if Biden beats Trump. I’m not offloading responsibility. If enough people feel similar to me, such as the large population of Muslim people in Dearborn, Michigan. Then he won’t"

LifeSunDeath posted:

It's the image and her whole persona of traditional values in wives bullshit, and the whole "barefoot and in the kitchen" role she's upholding. That's why, you dinguses.

Whomst amongst us doesn’t wear shoes in the kitchen at all times.

Lacing up my New Balance white dad sneakers to load this sandwich up with extra mayo.

I’ve been watching J Kenji Lopez Alt videos where he’s just puttering around his kitchen with a GoPro strapped to his head and there’s tons of bare feet shots. Is it distracting and titillating? Yes

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

space uncle posted:

Whomst amongst us doesn’t wear shoes in the kitchen at all times.

Get this: socks.

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Get this: socks.

Get this: Slipping on the floor.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
Split the difference and wear toe shoes

e: The real answer is obviously hospital socks

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:

space uncle posted:

I’ve been watching J Kenji Lopez Alt videos where he’s just puttering around his kitchen with a GoPro strapped to his head and there’s tons of bare feet shots. Is it distracting and titillating? Yes
Yes.
cat can iz cheezburger?

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

Flip flops are the ultimate kitchen footwear.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Guillermus posted:

Flip flops are the ultimate kitchen footwear.

But what if you step on a pop top?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

biracial bear for uncut posted:

Get this: Slipping on the floor.

Stop jizzing on the floor, maybe.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

I wear slippers round the house

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Xarbala posted:

I wear slippers round the house

hosed up. I wear them round my feet.

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Look, I jizz where God intended.

In your mom.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

ironically they are british and new zealandish.

DarkDobe
Jul 11, 2008

Things are looking up...

Naked around the house at all times.
Apron permitted.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Well if you'd put some drat socks on

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

Azhais posted:

But what if you step on a pop top?

No need to cruise anywhere -- you're already home!

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Splicer posted:

I wear socks and no other articles of clothing

GlobglogGroAbgalab
Jul 25, 2016

It appears that the elephant is highly sensitive to the effects of LSD - a finding which may prove to be valuable in elephant-control work in Africa.
^^^^
Same, but only one sock

Wikipedia posted:

"Barefoot and pregnant" is a figure of speech most commonly associated with the idea that women should not work outside the home and should have many children during their reproductive years.

Barefoot and pregnant is a meme

For real though, barefoot woman kitchen photo shoot is very unsubtle dog whistle for conservative gender roles

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

It just also happens to line up with foot fetishists' interests too

GlobglogGroAbgalab
Jul 25, 2016

It appears that the elephant is highly sensitive to the effects of LSD - a finding which may prove to be valuable in elephant-control work in Africa.
Look, you don’t always get to choose your political allies

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you
Should also note that her meals she shows off on her trad-wife hustle are as appealing looking as a standard midwestern "hot dish".

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

RobrtDwnsySyndrome posted:

^^^^
Same, but only one sock

Barefoot and pregnant is a meme

For real though, barefoot woman kitchen photo shoot is very unsubtle dog whistle for conservative gender roles

Exactly, and her brother is a giant (figuratively) political grifter. It's all literal an exercise in asserting conservative values but also being a thirst trap for cash. I have a feeling this is all chuds trolling itt though.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

snergle posted:

ironically they are british and new zealandish.

There aren't any Americans left who are fit enough to play superman

space uncle
Sep 17, 2006

"I don’t care if Biden beats Trump. I’m not offloading responsibility. If enough people feel similar to me, such as the large population of Muslim people in Dearborn, Michigan. Then he won’t"

LifeSunDeath posted:

Exactly, and her brother is a giant (figuratively) political grifter. It's all literal an exercise in asserting conservative values but also being a thirst trap for cash. I have a feeling this is all chuds trolling itt though.

Maybe I’m just not giving them enough credit, I don’t think they are planning this many layers of conservative propaganda when they can just lazily pop out a video of her cooking crappy lasagna or something.

Why attribute to malice what is explainable by stupidity is what I’m saying. They go on multiple hour long rants about The West and Upholding the Family and Actually I Am Over 5 Foot so it’s not like they’re pressed for time or would ever use a visual metaphor when a meandering facts and logic rant would do.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Sagebrush posted:

There aren't any Americans left who are fit enough to play superman

I want terry crews to play superman.

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica
My youtube recs are moon moon, not knowing how to click the "Don't recommend channel" button, and calling women ugly lying whores after I jerked off to their naked pictures against their consent but its OK because their politics are bad. I haven't posted a meme in months, which coincidentally is how long it's been since another human being has spoken my name out loud to me without reading it off of a name tag.

married but discreet
May 7, 2005

Taco Defender

space uncle posted:

Maybe I’m just not giving them enough credit, I don’t think they are planning this many layers of conservative propaganda when they can just lazily pop out a video of her cooking crappy lasagna or something.

Why attribute to malice what is explainable by stupidity is what I’m saying. They go on multiple hour long rants about The West and Upholding the Family and Actually I Am Over 5 Foot so it’s not like they’re pressed for time or would ever use a visual metaphor when a meandering facts and logic rant would do.

What's so hard to believe here? There's not many layers of propaganda here, of course a channel meant to appeal to a certain demographic would try and appeal to a certain demographic.

Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

This but unironically

Can't wait for our 9.11 where we remember *checks notes* oh no *flips pages* oh nooo

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Splicer posted:

:vince:

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!
https://twitter.com/DannyDeraney/status/1305544957785120782?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

canyoneer posted:

Should also note that her meals she shows off on her trad-wife hustle are as appealing looking as a standard midwestern "hot dish".

Hot dish is great. My parents both worked full time with 45-minute + commutes, so they needed big, easily reheatable meals when my sister and I were kids. We ate a LOT of cream of mushroom soup, pasta, and hamburger hot dish and I still love it.