Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
That is a terrible font.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

The_Doctor posted:

That is a terrible font.

:thejoke:

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

Arglebargle III posted:

Voyager was the same sound stage as TNG. dum facts

Yeah, and TNG shot on the same soundstage (Stage 9) as the movies up through Generations and also Enterprise. The point is, the TNG sets were struck following filming of Generations and were repurposed into Voyager's sets. Borg was shot concurrently with First Contact, as Voyager was on a filming hiatus between its second and third seasons.

Timby fucked around with this message at 22:15 on Sep 14, 2020

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

Super Deuce posted:

Even stool fuckers know the mechanics of a joke

How dare thee imply my brethren are lesser than.

This is your second warning for making GBS threads up the thread. If you can't stop being so aggro, instead of a probe I'll leave it up to the people who post in this thread with a vote for threadban.

The funniest part of this whole thing is that humour is the most subjective goddamn thing in the world. Are there correct ways to write a joke, does comedy have structure? Hell yeah. But what people derive enjoyment and humour from is the dumbest thing to argue. In the end, it really doesn't matter how well written something is if it makes enough people laugh.

So chill out and let people enjoy their bad Star Trek cartoon or whatever. You got your point across by now.

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.
He’s never going to stop, so I’ll just cut to the chase and give my vote for a threadban.

Senor Tron
May 26, 2006

Time to find that series of images which shows how the layout of the Voyager sets is basically that of the Phase 2 sets.

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

Big Mean Jerk posted:

He’s never going to stop, so I’ll just cut to the chase and give my vote for a threadban.

Poll's up now.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
VOTE GOKU

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

The_Doctor posted:

That is a terrible font.

Sto'Vo'Kor is not for traitors to the Empire’s font design.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Martytoof posted:

Sto'Vo'Kor is not for traitors to the Empire’s font design.

Quoting this for the new page because it kind got lost in "Yo, this guy's an a-hole" talk.

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

nine-gear crow posted:

Quoting this for the new page because it kind got lost in "Yo, this guy's an a-hole" talk.

Whoah we were talking about Eddington and I missed it??

MichiganCubbie
Dec 11, 2008

I love that I have an erection...

...that doesn't involve homeless people.

Senor Tron posted:

Time to find that series of images which shows how the layout of the Voyager sets is basically that of the Phase 2 sets.

I've seen those! That's a really cool evolution of the sets.

Erulisse
Feb 12, 2019

A bad poster trying to get better.

preorder_button.gif

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

So I will learn to live with it. Because I can live with it. I can live with it.

Not looking too hot for ol Super Deuce right now, 19 yay's, 0 no's 😬

mllaneza
Apr 28, 2007

Veteran, Bermuda Triangle Expeditionary Force, 1993-1952

piratepilates posted:

Not looking too hot for ol Super Deuce right now, 19 yay's, 0 no's 😬

20-0.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
27-1 now. I'm assuming the lone No vote is the Deuce himself...

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021
I voted no but only so that they can keep getting longer and longer probations after making bad posts here, therefor stopping them from posting anywhere.

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

pik_d posted:

I voted no but only so that they can keep getting longer and longer probations after making bad posts here, therefor stopping them from posting anywhere.

The long game.

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

So I will learn to live with it. Because I can live with it. I can live with it.

pik_d posted:

thank you for your honesty.

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

esperterra posted:

The long game.

piratepilates posted:

thank you for your honesty.

Well yeah, don't want anyone thinking that someone out there wants them posting

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

pik_d posted:

Respect.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

I appreciate the offer of a threadban etc. I hope we don't get too dog-piley here. SD sucks, but it would also suck for people lurking to see this as discouraging criticism of nu-Trek.

Lurkers of TVIV: there's like 250 pages of scathing criticism of Disco and Picard in here, I promise it's all good as long as you can make your point without being a total rear end in a top hat about it

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Anyway, thread title suggestions GO:

Modern Star Trek: You'll Put An Eye Out!

Modern Star Trek: drat, Starbase 80?!

Modern Trek: 900 Years of Emotional Baggage

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.
Let’s wait til Disco premieres and just use whatever this season’s terrible and inevitable “gently caress yeah SCIENCE” line is.

Senor Tron
May 26, 2006

Voted yes, since the one last chance has a nice three strikes and you're out ring to it.

Senor Tron
May 26, 2006

Snow Cone Capone posted:

Anyway, thread title suggestions GO:

Modern Star Trek: You'll Put An Eye Out!

Modern Star Trek: drat, Starbase 80?!

Modern Trek: 900 Years of Emotional Baggage

Modern Trek: Warp Engines Go Brrrrrr

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Hell ya. I've been on SA for *checks* 17 years so I feel like i should have at least one gangtag. Jesus christ my SA account is older than most of my staff.

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

aw hell yeah

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

What's the file size on that beauty?

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

esperterra posted:

What's the file size on that beauty?

13.1 KB

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

Bless.

I can ask about getting it uploaded if that's the tag y'all want!

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
Should we share it with the Legacy Trek thread as well? I bet some folks there might want it too.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

nine-gear crow posted:

Should we share it with the Legacy Trek thread as well? I bet some folks there might want it too.

Maybe but there's considerably less Bij there

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

The Bloop posted:

Maybe but there's considerably less Bij there

I have watched a fuckton of Classic Trek. There is plenty of Bij to go around.

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

nine-gear crow posted:

Yeah if you want to ask 'em if they want that tag or would prefer something else, have at 'er! I'll add it to the queue for upload and if any other tags emerge in the meantime I can prob get those added as well.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

esperterra posted:

Yeah if you want to ask 'em if they want that tag or would prefer something else, have at 'er! I'll add it to the queue for upload and if any other tags emerge in the meantime I can prob get those added as well.

I've told them to post in here if they want one, so we'll see how many takers we get.

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

I, the one who is posting now, would like to experience bij.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Grand Fromage posted:

heck, :same:

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

nine-gear crow posted:

I have watched a fuckton of Classic Trek. There is plenty of Bij to go around.

Indeed, true

You should have to prove you've watched every published minute of trek to get such a prestigious badge

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Grand Fromage posted:

This