Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Gigi Galli posted:

Guess Suarez couldn’t pass the language test then.

Once he realized he needed his hands, not his teeth, it was all over

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Jack Grealish has signed a new contract with Villa :allears:

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Frankston posted:

Jack Grealish has signed a new contract with Villa :allears:

Can’t wait to see him at Everton next year when Villa get relegated

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
Aubameyang is signing his contract at the moment.

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

"Hey, where did Steve go?"
Design by Kamoc

blue footed boobie posted:

Aubameyang is signing his contract at the moment.

The world remains baffled as to why.

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->

Cannon_Fodder posted:

The world remains baffled as to why.

astronomical wage and he doesn't even have to win anything!

Bacon Terrorist
May 7, 2010

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
To be fair to Auclair he said Mbappe could go to Liverpool in the future because he is complimentary of Klopp and isn't interested in staying at PSG beyond his contract. He didnt say he is on the plane or anything.

Aubameyang knows if he stays at Arsenal he will get paid a fortune, be captain, always start and with the signings coming in might get to the CL/win another trophy and leave a beloved legend. Seems like his bff Lacazette is staying too which he will be happy about.

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

Weaponized Cum posted:

astronomical wage and he doesn't even have to win anything!

He's already won two trophies OP

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012
https://twitter.com/DundeeFC/status/1305892681722155008

Charlie Adam, the platonic ideal of a Scottish man in his thirties

bewbies
Sep 23, 2003

Fun Shoe

Her Dryer posted:

remember when liverpool lost alonso and mascherano in consecutive years and backfilled them with that guy and alberto aquilani

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

bewbies posted:

remember when liverpool lost alonso and mascherano in consecutive years and backfilled them with that guy and alberto aquilani
Tbh how do you even replace those two players. Short of spunking a gazillion bucks I don't think they would have ever come close.

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012
Alonso, Mascherano and Gerrard seems like it would be a perfect midfield on paper

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO

Her Dryer posted:

Alonso, Mascherano and Gerrard seems like it would be a perfect midfield on paper

It near enough was

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
Spurs fans are losing their minds over bale coming back. For some reason everyone has gone from joking about it to believing it's real in about 6 hours.

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->

Jippa posted:

Spurs fans are losing their minds over bale coming back. For some reason everyone has gone from joking about it to believing it's real in about 6 hours.

And he's already arguing with his players via the press. It's gonna be a good season op

Apparently he's also after some tall gently caress from I've never heard from https://www.theguardian.com/football/2020/sep/15/jose-mourinho-keen-to-bring-eintracht-frankfurt-striker-bas-dost-to-tottenham

Looking forward to the Allardycesation of Spurs

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

tarbrush posted:

It near enough was

:agreed:

bewbies
Sep 23, 2003

Fun Shoe

Her Dryer posted:

they really only had one season where all 3 were starters. it took a while to get out of that 4-4-2 mindset.

good news was jermaine pennant and craig bellamy got a lot of quality minutes

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Branislav Ivanovic signed with West Brom it would seem.

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
Reguilón to spurs rumours going crazy as well now. :stare:

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

Shrapnig posted:

Branislav Ivanovic signed with West Brom it would seem.
No one cares if hes still any good, all anyone wants to know is if his arse is still amazing.

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Kid's blasting everything in sight with that new-fangled musket.

Her Dryer posted:

Imagine it with Gareth Barry though, phwoar!

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Her Dryer posted:

he looks like nikita khrushchev

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

Her Dryer posted:

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
Jet itk. :D

https://twitter.com/Lukathfc/status/1306010452552491013

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1306126825496641537

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
I feel like im being gaslit because sergio reguilon is worth 30m euros, has won the europa league and played for spain and real madrid but until two days ago I had literally never even heard of him. He's not another Ali Dia is he

nutri_void
Apr 18, 2015

I shall devour your soul.
Grimey Drawer

Gorn Myson posted:

No one cares if hes still any good, all anyone wants to know is if his arse is still amazing.

it is

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

the sex ghost posted:

I feel like im being gaslit because sergio reguilon is worth 30m euros, has won the europa league and played for spain and real madrid but until two days ago I had literally never even heard of him. He's not another Ali Dia is he

Everyone has been spending a week talking about how he's Maldini reincarnated yet the agent has been shopping him around for a bargain basement price to anyone who would listen (and anyone who wouldn't). It all seems extremely fishy to me.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Even Der shovel hasn't posted about him

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

Jose posted:

Even Der shovel hasn't posted about him

Oh he did. He had his regularely scheduled "why would woodward do this" post a few days ago

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Emiliano Martínez to Aston Villa is a done deal.

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Frankston posted:

Emiliano Martínez to Aston Villa is a done deal.
Sad to see him go but this is a really good deal for everyone involved. He stepped up during a time of need, performed flawlessly and now departs with a nice transfer fee.

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO
It'll be awhile before Arsenal are good good again, but they're doing all the right things to get there.

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
lol

https://twitter.com/Lukathfc/status/1306150753455804417

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

This guy is going to get fired, the list of people is going to be very small

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Getting sacked for hot transfer scoops, what a way to go

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009

the sex ghost posted:

I only really watched him during their uefa cup run. He just really stands out because of his style of play. The reason madrid wants to get rid of him is because they just amass a huge amount of youth prospects then have too much for them to deal with.

They apparently have 2 potentially world class left backs in the youth team and have put a buy back clause for this guy so they are covering their bases. It's basically a couple of seasons loan. If he turns out to be amazing they will get him back.

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

~The athletic~ did a piece on him a few days ago. Apparently he's really good going forward, but defends about as well as Jose vs a Miami hurricane.

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO

TheRat posted:

~The athletic~ did a piece on him a few days ago. Apparently he's really good going forward, but defends about as well as Jose vs a Miami hurricane.

So Mourinho is going to hate him?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

I mean mourinho played marcelo and maicon so maybe not?