Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CommunityEdition
May 1, 2009
A roadmap like every other GaaS would be much appreciated

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

CommunityEdition posted:

A roadmap like every other GaaS would be much appreciated

They mentioned they are releasing one. Between launch, COVID, and Boseman’s untimely passing, things are a little out of sorts. They’ll probably have another War Table stream next month before Kate launches and will reveal plans then.

Atomic Robo-Kid
Aug 18, 2008

.Blast.Processing.

reddit posted:

Hi everyone!

Based on your feedback, we are moving to a single global content refresh and challenge reset time and day. Starting with our upcoming V1.3.0 patch (anticipated by the end of the week), challenges will reset every Thursday at 10:00 AM PT. For this week, you can keep any challenge points earned now and V1.3.0. As a token of our appreciation we will provide 22 challenge points per hero to all players who have logged in prior to the refresh to account for the shortened challenge period. These points will be available to claim after V1.3.0 drops until Thursday the 24th at 10:00 AM PT.

The big patch that hopefully fixes alot should be thursday.

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.
That's nice of them.

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Bathe me in your cleansing light~
I want human enemies but cap still uses his takedown where he tears their heads off :magical:

Mechafunkzilla
Sep 11, 2006

If you want a vision of the future...

Radical 90s Wizard posted:

I want human enemies but cap still uses his takedown where he tears their heads off :magical:

really looking forward to the debut of Captain War Crimes

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

That could be bad if they're Hydra

Grem
Mar 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 18 days!
Captain America's targeted shield throw/kick back is the best ranged attack in the game and there's no changing my mind.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Are headshots crits? Or are they separate? Wonder if there's much point stacking crit chance on Widow if you get a lot of headshots anyway.

Seedge
Jun 15, 2009
Hey, buddy. :glomp:

I have important news if you're doing a Daily or Weekly to rescue hostages.

If the AI gets the last hit on a fuse to free a hostage, it doesn't count as you freeing them.

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Entrapta fucking loves robots

Grimey Drawer
I was just looking through the t-shirt varients on Thor and realized that with the "gearhead" version, they had a chance to go with the look from Adventures In Babysitting and hosed it up.

TheAgent
Feb 16, 2002

The call is coming from inside Dr. House
Grimey Drawer
Why the gently caress is the last mission in the multiplayer quest chain single player only lmao

And you gotta gear/level up each avenger because if they get downed once, you gotta pick a new character

Can't wait for 13 floors of spin attacks

Zaodai
May 23, 2009

Death before dishonor?
Your terms are accepted.

Codependent Poster posted:

That could be bad if they're Hydra

:golfclap:

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

TheAgent posted:

Why the gently caress is the last mission in the multiplayer quest chain single player only lmao

And you gotta gear/level up each avenger because if they get downed once, you gotta pick a new character

I just did it without dying and there was only one or two floors that had spin attacks?

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

TheAgent posted:

I don’t think that’s right unless they changed it. I got downed once on the last floor and my AI teammates picked me up just like any normal mission

Retrowave Joe
Jul 20, 2001

Grem posted:

Captain America's targeted shield throw/kick back is the best ranged attack in the game and there's no changing my mind.

For sure. Cap’s moveset captures the feel of the MCU Cap perfectly. It’s just so much fun to kick shields and boot goons off cliffs with a chest kick

TheAgent
Feb 16, 2002

Grimey Drawer

Good Citizen posted:

I don’t think that’s right unless they changed it. I got downed once on the last floor and my AI teammates picked me up just like any normal mission
I mean it literally says that in the mission description but with how broken things are it could be working as intended, a bug, or some kinda oversight

anyway my friend and I were going through that chain and couldn't believe we couldn't play the last mission together (trying to select it in a team says "This mission can only be played by a single Avenger")

edit: yup, they couldn't get the "use only one avenger, swap if you are downed" thing working before release and its just a standard mission with a ton of floors. supposedly it might be fixed with 1.3.0 but will probably get pushed back until kate/clint.

still dumb I can't play it with friends until that mission is complete...and oh, elite heroic hives are always single player. uhhhh. why? 14 floors without multiplayer? the gently caress

TheAgent fucked around with this message at 15:55 on Sep 16, 2020

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Probably cause you switch between all the characters.

Twibbit
Mar 7, 2013

Is your refrigerator running?

So you want this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5-3eujJyZE

TheAgent
Feb 16, 2002

Grimey Drawer

Invalid Validation posted:

Probably cause you switch between all the characters.
During the 13 floor elite heroic hive (Last Avenger Standing)?

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Oh never mind I was thinking campaign sorry.

Atomic Robo-Kid
Aug 18, 2008

.Blast.Processing.

Dan Didio posted:

I just did it without dying and there was only one or two floors that had spin attacks?

Did you get an exotic gear as a reward?

When I did it I got 50 upgrade modules.

Pennfalath
Sep 10, 2011

Why are these teenagers not at home studying their Latin vocabulary?
Just did the elite heroic 14 floor hive. Never doing that again.

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

Atomic Robo-Kid posted:

Did you get an exotic gear as a reward?

When I did it I got 50 upgrade modules.

I got the Darkhold, but that was from the mission chain, I don't think I did just from completing the mission, but I wasn't paying attention.

Atomic Robo-Kid
Aug 18, 2008

.Blast.Processing.

Same. I got Darkhold but no exotic gear. Not too big a deal since from what I've seen they are mostly disappointing.

Black Widows exotic chest, Red Room Outfit sucks compared to what I have.

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

Atomic Robo-Kid posted:

Same. I got Darkhold but no exotic gear. Not too big a deal since from what I've seen they are mostly disappointing.

Black Widows exotic chest, Red Room Outfit sucks compared to what I have.

Apparently they give you all three options in your Masteries, which could be interesting.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Most of the Takedowns on my characters have suddenly unlocked for seemingly no reason. Cool, I guess.

Also it's a nice touch that Thor uses the wrong hand to unlock the doors on the Chimera.

Atomic Robo-Kid
Aug 18, 2008

.Blast.Processing.

reddit posted:

THANK YOU PHIL FOR ANSWERING SO MANY QUESTIONS!!! ON YOUR BREAK NO LESSS; TRUE AVENGER.

Recap of what i could gather from stream while at work.

- Patch notes will come soon(lol) over 1k fixes

- includes mm fixes, bug fixes, mission fixes

- The better you do in secret labs, the easier the final boss is.

- Took their QA teams "hours" to beat. Bring your A Team :)

-Wants Warzones to have more Diverse environments, grow in mechanics. They are having internal discussions on changing overall fundamental aspects

*his BW build is a tank utilizing dodges.

- Excited about people playing secret lab. Wants to see how easy people think it is. The puzzles require communication but it isnt super hardcore.

******PR MAN IS MAKING HIM SAY SOON***\*

-Exotic Gear has a higher stat threshold.

-They are planning a roadmap no ETA

-Secret lab has special exotic gear; only place you can get it. Special Perks new Artifacts.

- Working on new skills, no eta or spoilers

- No plans on re rolling soon, focusing on improvement of the overall game.

- Exotics never intended to be worst than legendaries they fixed the stat allocation so it is always better.

-Your lvl1 Green isn't turning Exotic.

- AI teammates are getting updated; you will be able to hack terminals and break doors

-He would love to reply more but he busy working on the game

- No hero Specific perks Yet

PR MAN IS NOW SAYING HE HAS TO GET APPROVAL TO ANNOUNCE A DATE

*Blue shield enemies never stagger; burn your heroics*

- Combat team is adjusting unblockable ; no eta

NO COSMETICS EARNED FROM SECRET LAB; BRUHHHH :(

- Gonna fix Yeeting bosses; no eta

- Cross Save between Ps4-Ps5. Thats it. So Im Assuming Xbox-Xbox as well.

- More Factions on the way.

- No plans to play as villains, likes the idea.

- Several Hundred of Heroes to choose from; keep giving them your ideas.

Notes from a recent stream with developer.

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Entrapta fucking loves robots

Grimey Drawer
GIVE ME DARKHAWK YOU COWARDS

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug
One of those thousand fixes had better be moving the SHIELD vendor somewhere sane.

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!

Soonmot posted:

GIVE ME DARKHAWK YOU COWARDS

New Warriors DLC when???

Maining Nova but totally playing Speedball as an alt.

Tensokuu
May 21, 2010

Somehow, the boy just isn't very buoyant.
I’m glad they mentioned letting your AI open doors and stuff. I was running a mission as Iron Man the other night and I came across a two or three doors I should have been able to blow through but nooo.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Tensokuu posted:

I’m glad they mentioned letting your AI open doors and stuff. I was running a mission as Iron Man the other night and I came across a two or three doors I should have been able to blow through but nooo.

Ironman can break doors with Hulkbuster. He’s the only one that can open both types of doors.

This change is really good for Captain America who can’t open anything.

Roman
Aug 8, 2002

updating on PC now. 3.48 GB

Namaer
Jun 6, 2004

Patch notes:

https://game-updates.info/marvelsavengers?3

TheAgent
Feb 16, 2002

Grimey Drawer
getting real "...then we doubled it" kinda incompetence re: the secret lab stuffs

I have a pretty strong feeling this is gonna be a loving mess for another six months to a year, if it's ever really fixed. I finished the Last Avenger Standing quest last night after one crash on floor 12 and one crash on floor 13, so that's finally done

I think I'll check in every big content patch to see if things have improved

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

quote:

Reduced aggressiveness of turrets and enemy ranged attacks.
Adaptoid laser attack is easier to avoid.
Assault Adaptoid tuning, including:
Less aggressive in multiples.
Less aggressive when the fire shield is active.
Triggers a smaller hit reaction when Heroes are hit by the laser.
The laser attack is easier to avoid in combat situations.

Thank god

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Did they fix being able to farm that one mission for loot? I wonder what the best gear farming method is now?

Namaer
Jun 6, 2004

fadam posted:

Did they fix being able to farm that one mission for loot? I wonder what the best gear farming method is now?

I've been doing regular vault missions, collecting every outdoor chest and then opening the vault. Don't even need to farm keys in between runs this week because the priority missions are regular vaults. Once I get up to like power level 100 I'll switch to elite vaults.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Bathe me in your cleansing light~
They should add an option to Shut Jarvis The Hell Up :bahgawd: