Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

Froghammer posted:

Dwarf without a beard, 0/10

what do you think the "fur bikini" is?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
I shall crosspost from the newspaper comic strips thread, where we have been struggling with a similar problem. Note the texture on the pinup swimsuit:

Selachian posted:

Edge of Quick Thinking

For_Great_Justice
Apr 21, 2010

JUST CAN'T SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT HOW MUCH I HATE GAMES WORKSHOP!
Maybe I'm just numb from all the horror we see in here and around ebay but big tit dwarf just holding an ax barely sets off my wtf alarms.

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

This is a scrunt that has been in space too long and become a Lunt (Long Scrunt)

Fun Shoe

goatface posted:

I shall crosspost from the newspaper comic strips thread, where we have been struggling with a similar problem. Note the texture on the pinup swimsuit:

I'm more concerned with the fact that the woman seems to be pulling her own head clean off.

Floppychop
Mar 30, 2012

Tsilkani
Jul 28, 2013

Make this a kit and I will field an ARMY.

Nebalebadingdong
Jun 30, 2005

i made a video game.
why not give it a try!?

booger bolters

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

loving OWNS

w00tmonger
Mar 9, 2011

F-F-FRIDAY NIGHT MOTHERFUCKERS

Give this a solid paint job and I'm in!

Silhouette
Nov 16, 2002

SONIC BOOM!!!

this is pretty much how i'm doing my legion of the damned vehicles so thanks for the inspirational photo

Lord Hypnostache
Nov 6, 2009

OATHBREAKER

And here's the finished product https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcNsNkpna2A

Honestly I'm kind of disappointed. This is the kind of unspiration I hate to see the most, where the model falls short of it's potential. The model itself is just bonkers but the paintjob is just adequate. I mean it's fine and all, but feels like it's not elevating how crazy this thing is. If you're going to go all out on building a model, you also need to go all out on the paintjob.

Winklebottom
Dec 19, 2007

Lord Hypnostache posted:

And here's the finished product https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcNsNkpna2A

Honestly I'm kind of disappointed. This is the kind of unspiration I hate to see the most, where the model falls short of it's potential. The model itself is just bonkers but the paintjob is just adequate. I mean it's fine and all, but feels like it's not elevating how crazy this thing is. If you're going to go all out on building a model, you also need to go all out on the paintjob.

Quite often there seems to be an inverse relation between building skills and painting skills, which is a bummer

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice

Wrong thread

Winklebottom
Dec 19, 2007

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I assume that has to have been hand sculpted rather than printed (though who knows these days). It's really well done.

Winklebottom
Dec 19, 2007

goatface posted:

I assume that has to have been hand sculpted rather than printed (though who knows these days). It's really well done.

It's printed, there's also a Abaddon variant

https://www.reptilian-overlords.com/product/handsome-war-masters/

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

He is still almost definitely not a spy

Soiled Meat
Handsome Squidward, Primarch of the Ultramarines.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
Squidwardens chapter when?

Exinos
Mar 1, 2009

OSHA approved squiq
Squidmarines

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

ASK ME ABOUT HOW SCOTLAND'S PROPOSED TRANS LEGISLATION IS DIVISIVE AS HELL BECAUSE IT IS SO SWEEPING THAT IT COULD BE POTENTIALLY ABUSED AT A TIME WHERE THE LACK OF SAFETY FOR WOMEN HAS BEEN SO GLARING

Bucnasti posted:

Bigtiddydorfgurl aside, unless that's an oversized die, that is a really good paintjob for a really tiny miniature.

I thought the same, I'm really curious if that is s standard sized die or not.

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

Eagle head should’ve been painted blue

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

ASK ME ABOUT HOW SCOTLAND'S PROPOSED TRANS LEGISLATION IS DIVISIVE AS HELL BECAUSE IT IS SO SWEEPING THAT IT COULD BE POTENTIALLY ABUSED AT A TIME WHERE THE LACK OF SAFETY FOR WOMEN HAS BEEN SO GLARING

Dunno what I think of this.

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

Ugleb posted:

In it, voted 5.

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Death is nothing compared to vindication.
Buglord

Ugleb posted:

Casualty markers are one thing, it's better than AK Interactive who just put out a new book on how to properly model gas chambers, mass graves, and other fun topics. gently caress those guys.

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

NUMBER 1 FULCI FAN posted:

Casualty markers are one thing, it's better than AK Interactive who just put out a new book on how to properly model gas chambers, mass graves, and other fun topics. gently caress those guys.

So definitely not Nazi fetishists?

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Death is nothing compared to vindication.
Buglord

Ugleb posted:

So definitely not Nazi fetishists?

Dunno what would make you say that about the AK Interactive staff!

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

I think in this guys case he's just a fan of Sugary Snacks.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Someone had to choose to design and print that shirt. Then sell it. Then that man had to buy it. So many decisions.

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

Front left shirt, it's a thing isn't it?

Winklebottom
Dec 19, 2007

Ugleb posted:

Sure is!

LashLightning
Feb 20, 2010

You know you didn't have to go post that, right?
But it's fine, I guess...

You just keep being you!

Ugleb posted:

Part of a range of "what if Napoleonic War but all the countries have different names and are fantasy races, i.e. Britain is now Albion and populated by Orcs". One side probably rides hippos as cavalry, and casualty markers aren't unknown to wargaming.

Although they do have a daft "torture chamber" set elsewhere on the website.

Cessna
Feb 20, 2013

KHABAHBLOOOM

Ugleb posted:

I would bet a paycheck that guy is a cop.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

For all their supposed aryan genetic superiority, they sure picked an image of a skull that looked like it came from Sloth in The Goonies.

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

Are We The Baddies Dot Jay Peg

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

This is a scrunt that has been in space too long and become a Lunt (Long Scrunt)

Fun Shoe
Skulls are cool. I even have a skull inside my head at this very moment! But of course nazis had to go ruin it for everyone...

lovestick
Feb 11, 2006

~30303030303~

Remember, according to Frontline Gaming it's "just a skull!"

Silhouette
Nov 16, 2002

SONIC BOOM!!!

2/10 not enough cat hair stuck in the paint

Bucnasti
Aug 14, 2012

I'll Fetch My Sarcasm Robes

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

For all their supposed aryan genetic superiority, they sure picked an image of a skull that looked like it came from Sloth in The Goonies.

lovestick posted:

That’s why I call bullshit on their claim. It’s a loving stupid looking skull, nobody who looks at that skull without knowing what it means is going to say “that looks bitchin and belongs on my carefully painted robotman”. The only person who thinks that skull is cool is a fuckin nazi.

a7m2
Jul 9, 2012

lovestick posted:

i honestly think these are endearing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
fiddly digits, itchy britches
I love you all