Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm just counting by awards + all hunts completed. The last like 15% has taken the longest but we will overcome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

new monster hunter looks loving incredible. goddamn

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

the church pick looking weapon. the spinning kunai thing. air grapples. and! and! those twins!

AverySpecialfriend
Jul 8, 2017

by Hand Knit
Two Monster Hunters at the same time

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

i'm fuckin pumped to run up a wall and triangle jump into a GS full charge on asome dumbass monster

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I can't wait to see what cool poo poo charge blade gets with the wire bug.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

How come its birds?

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

net cafe scandal posted:

How come its birds?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHNnxFzXIis

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
riding on a dog and playing sick tunes on my Hunting Horn

AverySpecialfriend
Jul 8, 2017

by Hand Knit
Playing a happy lute jig while my trusting dog companion gets absolutely obliterated by a Rathalos

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

AverySpecialfriend posted:

Playing a happy lute jig while my trusting dog companion gets absolutely obliterated by a Rathalos

What are you gonna do in the game though?

AverySpecialfriend
Jul 8, 2017

by Hand Knit

Pablo Nergigante posted:

What are you gonna do in the game though?

Rathalos aren't real. Troll attempt destroyed

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

AverySpecialfriend posted:

Rathalos aren't real. Troll attempt destroyed

My parents were killed by a rathalos you loving monater

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

monater hunter

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

Nostradingus posted:

monater hunter

AverySpecialfriend
Jul 8, 2017

by Hand Knit

Nostradingus posted:

monater hunter

Lmao

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

just nabbed the first six stars in bobomb battlefield. I can still play mario 64 but I'm not going to be doing any speedruns, lol. took me almost half an hour for just six stars, most of it loving up with the cannons.

it's bizarre because with a completely new controller, all the moves are still intuitive, the camera just feels a little old and sometimes frustrating. I expected the gameplay itself to be clunkier. you can really tell it's the 3D platformer all of them are based on.

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D
mario 64 is a perfect game.

vlad3217
Jul 26, 2005

beer and cheese?!

yaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy!

Bicyclops posted:

just nabbed the first six stars in bobomb battlefield. I can still play mario 64 but I'm not going to be doing any speedruns, lol. took me almost half an hour for just six stars, most of it loving up with the cannons.

it's bizarre because with a completely new controller, all the moves are still intuitive, the camera just feels a little old and sometimes frustrating. I expected the gameplay itself to be clunkier. you can really tell it's the 3D platformer all of them are based on.

I only got 5 of 6 because I can't remember where to unlock the flying cap blocks. The camera definitely feels clunky but the movement still feels great

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

vlad3217 posted:

I only got 5 of 6 because I can't remember where to unlock the flying cap blocks. The camera definitely feels clunky but the movement still feels great

you don't need the flying cap, just use the cannon on the floating island. point at the middle coin in the first ring, then the top coin in the first ring, then leave the cannon where is starts pointing and fire.

The flying cap unlocks in the main castle lobby and you look at the ceiling, I want to say at 14 stars?

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

Your route should be thus: 1 star in BoB, 1 star in the secret slide. 7 stars in WF. Then the next slide star. Get the wing cap star + unlock wing cap. Then go to CCM. 5 or 6 stars in CCM. Bowser red coin star. Return to BoB.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

heehee posted:

mario 64 is a perfect game.

its the worst 3d mario

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

trying to jack off posted:

its the worst 3d mario

yeah. still great though

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

I'm just counting by awards + all hunts completed. The last like 15% has taken the longest but we will overcome.

Go gently caress yourself

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

heehee posted:

Your route should be thus: 1 star in BoB, 1 star in the secret slide. 7 stars in WF. Then the next slide star. Get the wing cap star + unlock wing cap. Then go to CCM. 5 or 6 stars in CCM. Bowser red coin star. Return to BoB.

gently caress this. all seven bob omb stars without leaving the room, every time. I've never used the wing cap block in that stage and I don't intend to.

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

its the worst 3d mario

you dumb bitch.

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

Bicyclops posted:

gently caress this. all seven bob omb stars without leaving the room, every time. I've never used the wing cap block in that stage and I don't intend to.

have fun losing time dude. OMEGALUL

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Bicyclops posted:

This.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

its the worst 3d mario
Sunshine is probably worse tbh.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

heehee posted:

you dumb bitch.

:smugmrgw:

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

American McGay posted:

Sunshine is probably worse tbh.

I'll have to see how I feel about the camera in Sunshine, I personally think it's underrated. It has some bad collectathon stuff and some extremely cringe voice acting but it's otherwise a pretty good game. Either way, Super Mario 64 had to walk so that Mario Galaxy, Mario Galaxy 2, and Mario Odyssey could fly.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

You cant even long jump in sunshine.

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

In Training posted:

this made me hate sunshine when it came out

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The best 3D mario is odyssey and it isn't close.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

you can use fludd instead

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

you can use fludd instead

This.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

its the worst 3d mario

no its sunshine

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

great i have to interact with fludd and these fat morons like its a sonic game, bu t its worse than sonic adventure since mario doesnt go ssj and naruto run

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
wait why the hell hasn't diddy kong racing gotten a switch port yet? What the hell nintendo?