Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

nooneofconsequence posted:

nothing worse than corn on pizza

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

gary oldmans diary posted:

if they wanted to do that they should have cut the mozz in 4 and put it close to the crust instead of in the middle. every slice of that pizza is just gonna rip in half

I am still not sure whether this is mozzarella or a burrata.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
the middle east makes great pizza. they call it man oushe and they put spiced sausage meat on pita and it's amazing.

picture: not middle eastern pizza

other people
Jun 27, 2004
Associate Christ

Reality Protester posted:

the middle east makes great pizza. they call it man oushe and they put spiced sausage meat on pita and it's amazing.

picture: not middle eastern pizza

okay so why did you post it here?

other people
Jun 27, 2004
Associate Christ

if they wanted to do that they should have cut the mozz in 4 and put it close to the crust instead of in the middle. every slice of that pizza is just gonna rip in half

not really a problem when you use a knife and fork like an adult

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
traditionally the italians ate pizza in brundlefly fashion

other people
Jun 27, 2004
Associate Christ
I present a Good Corn Pizza.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

other people posted:

I present a Good Corn Pizza.
:wrong:

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
what the gently caress is that cursed rear end corn chowder pizza

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
for a clown to eat

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

I gotta try making a cornbread pizza which I suspect may well be the only good way to incorporate corn into pizza.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

By popular demand posted:

I gotta try making a cornbread pizza which I suspect may well be the only good way to incorporate corn into pizza.

I used to go to a place called pizerria zelo in arcadia ca that had cornmeal crust pizzas and they were good. I looked them up and they make a corn pizza too. Looks pretty good imo

edit:
Fresh Corn, Balsamic Marinated Roasted Red Onions, Mozzarella, Smoked Mozzarella, Topped with Fresh Chives

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Kind of cheating since I can't imagine anybody who ate this kept it in there stomach for very long.

Rat
Dec 12, 2006

meow

Linux Pirate posted:

Kind of cheating since I can't imagine anybody who ate this kept it in there stomach for very long.
I got heartburn this contemplating this crime against humanity

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Linux Pirate posted:

would get high and have a slice

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Linux Pirate posted:

Is that toothpaste???

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

That is the opposite of tooth paste.

sauer kraut
Oct 2, 2004

Son of Rodney posted:

Is that toothpaste???

Candy canes...
At first glace I though it was red&white condiment, an unholy concoction of about 80% mayo and 20% ketchup.

kru
Oct 5, 2003

for a clown to eat

at the pizzeria

Sormus
Jul 24, 2007

PREVENT SPACE-AIDS
sanitize your lovebot
between users :roboluv:
Pineapple Ananas, Bananas and Peanuts(?)

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
One of the best pizzas I ate had cheddar bechamel as the base, with pepperoni, pickled red onion, aioli, watercress, and roasted corn (there were like five kernels of corn on the entire pizza)

I was feeling adventurous and surprisingly was not disappointed

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
canned tuna can make a decent pizza topping on like a cheap frozen pizza or something but you gotta get it dry as you can first and not layer on shitloads of it. get it toasty in the oven and it's p edible.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Tuna in olive oil is a game changer

outside of anchovies, fish never belong on a pizza though

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Light Gun Man posted:

canned tuna can make a decent pizza topping on like a cheap frozen pizza or something but you gotta get it dry as you can first and not layer on shitloads of it. get it toasty in the oven and it's p edible.

:barf:

I think I’d rather eat that pizza posted earlier with the bag of frozen veggies thrown on top.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Cartoon Man posted:

:barf:

I think I’d rather eat that pizza posted earlier with the bag of frozen veggies thrown on top.

Take the plunge! Okay!
Feb 24, 2007

Light Gun Man posted:

Tuna is mad good on pizza. I used to eat tomato sauce, cheese, good quality tuna and sliced onions with some good olive oil, really tasty

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug
I could see fresh tuna kicking rear end on pizza but the idea of canned stuff on there is nauseating.

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Canned tuna is cat food for humans.

Debunk This!
Apr 12, 2011

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

By popular demand posted:

I'd eat a cornbread pizza with gravy as the sauce topped with mashed potatoes and turkey.

brb, patenting this as the Thanksgiving pizza

bagual
Oct 29, 2010

inconspicuous

Mr Teatime posted:

My partner is from South America and early in our relationship I showed her the mestre da pizza video. She looked my dead in the face and without a trace of deceit told me she didn’t see the problem. I still lay next to her at 3am, unable to sleep and think about that sometimes.

a land of contrasts, basically

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
jiro dreams of pizza

other people
Jun 27, 2004
Associate Christ
One of the zas i made tonight with veggieroni. I wish our oven was a convection and got hotter but oh well.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

shadow puppet of a posted:

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.

other people posted:

One of the zas i made tonight with veggieroni. I wish our oven was a convection and got hotter but oh well.

yea that sure is the worst pizza ever

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Sormus posted:

You sure about that?

I like candy corn so I want to love this but I can't, it's too much

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

:chloe:

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

shadow puppet of a posted:

So...human food.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

"Canned soup is soup for dogs for humans"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I love canned tuna. In water. Standard skipjack is the best and more sustainable and since it's smaller is lower on the food chain therefore less mercury. I use the ones in the pouches on top of salads and used the canned ones in things like Tuna Helper (gently caress you derpies). I used to make a box of store brand mac and cheese and add a can of tuna for protein. That's like $1.50 for really big, even 2 meals.

To me it's basically +1 protein. To make something that's empty a little healthier.