Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
lol that a thread regular admitted the earlier eps are filled to the brim with slurs yet people here say im talking made up nonsense. case in point, i just heard a host call something gay pejoratively. just lmao, in general, at noone in particular, at an unspecified direction

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

miniscule12
Jan 8, 2020

HAHA YEAH HE PEED IN HIS OWN MOUTH I'M GONNA KEEP BRINGING IT UP.

lol if you actually listen to the podcast

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
bro meltdown may was a few months ago

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Groovelord Neato posted:

Hmmm wonder if people have issues with her religion based on her judicial decision making and political comments.

Also almost the entire court is Catholic.

LMAO

https://twitter.com/CBHessick/status/1308003772933771265?s=20

poo poo maybe we should have listened when people were worried about jfk and the papist conspiracy

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

ArfJason posted:

lol that a thread regular admitted the earlier eps are filled to the brim with slurs yet people here say im talking made up nonsense. case in point, i just heard a host call something gay pejoratively. just lmao, in general, at noone in particular, at an unspecified direction

Now you just go ahead and settle down there, mister

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
i hate it when my podcast friends fight. it was genuinely hard to hear when Matt called Amber an Octoroon on the last ep.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Can't believe Virgil dislocated his jaw and devoured Chris Wade whole during the last ep. Solidarity forever, huh?

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
equating some wacky xD nonsense from cartoons to casual racism is epic win and praxis.

anyway this ep he said the c word.

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

uber_stoat posted:

i hate it when my podcast friends fight. it was genuinely hard to hear when Matt called Amber an Octoroon on the last ep.

koopas still adhere to the one drop rule

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
I finally listened to the last patreon episode, i can't believe the used the k-word AND the w-word (twice!). I'll just go ahead and save that $5, thanks for nothing.

Delta-Wye fucked around with this message at 22:04 on Sep 21, 2020

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
that's unfair to count it as two uses, they said k-wop, which is what you call an italian bts stan.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
Christ, I hope the new episode puts this unfunny running gag in the ground.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."

Halloween Jack posted:

A full hour of dead silence. No words, no slurs to complain about.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Halloween Jack posted:

They're running pretty late putting it out. They must be really broken up about RBG

gfarrell80
Aug 31, 2006

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

This is an incomprehensibly awful post

What do you think is a likely outcome in the coming year. I would bet I am pretty accurate.

shame on an IGA posted:

Rwanda offers a fine model for disorganized mass killings where millions are getting wiped out and we absolutely have our own Thousand Hills Radio lined up and ready.

So you think, 2021, we're going to be having mass political killings in the USA similar to Rwanda or Indonesia?

Gripweed posted:

They're running pretty late putting it out. They must be really broken up about RBG

They're beside themselves with how perfectly the Democrats have cucked themselves. I believe they will use the term exactly 'cucked'.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Chapo Tourette's House

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Gripweed posted:

Lol that Virgil and Brie were able to rip out a RGB Pod before the chapos. I don't know who to send my complaint to.

Sephyr
Aug 28, 2012

gfarrell80 posted:

So you think, 2021, we're going to be having mass political killings in the USA similar to Rwanda or Indonesia?

You'll have worse versions of what has already happened.

Timothy McVeigh blowing up a federal building because of Waco and other militia poo poo. Loons invading the Malheur refuge.

We saw that when it was just talk radio and angry failboys foaming at the mouth. Now we have police chiefs, judges, congresspeople who make those ghouls seem moderate, with far more cash and support.

If Trump wins, they'll direct that rage at whichever institution or state government that is seen impeding him.

If he loses, it's a crap shoot. Anders Breivik is their political guide. In fact, that all of the figures that inspired him saw no backlash after that killing was one of the earliest signs of the shape things would take.

miniscule12
Jan 8, 2020

tj;eahsyd sayido thje a wordp

gfarrell80
Aug 31, 2006

Sephyr posted:

You'll have worse versions of what has already happened.

Timothy McVeigh blowing up a federal building because of Waco and other militia poo poo. Loons invading the Malheur refuge.

We saw that when it was just talk radio and angry failboys foaming at the mouth. Now we have police chiefs, judges, congresspeople who make those ghouls seem moderate, with far more cash and support.

If Trump wins, they'll direct that rage at whichever institution or state government that is seen impeding him.

If he loses, it's a crap shoot. Anders Breivik is their political guide. In fact, that all of the figures that inspired him saw no backlash after that killing was one of the earliest signs of the shape things would take.

That is what I said though. Lone wolf political killings. Not mass organized violence with potential to purge a million or more. Proportionally, for a Rwanda or Indonesia type situation, there would be multiple million needed to be massacred by organized gangs. It is not going to happen in the United States.

Looks like Stephen Breyer at 82 years old, appointed by Clinton, is the next up on the SCOTUS death list. What is the over/under on him surviving another Trump term? Taking the RGB appointment off the table before the election takes a little bit of wind out of the sails of people trying to guilt me into voting for Joe Biden rather than Green Party. But if Breyer is going to kick the bucket before he makes it to 86, that could be literally the only reason to vote for Biden.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

gfarrell80 posted:

That is what I said though. Lone wolf political killings. Not mass organized violence with potential to purge a million or more. Proportionally, for a Rwanda or Indonesia type situation, there would be multiple million needed to be massacred by organized gangs. It is not going to happen in the United States.

Looks like Stephen Breyer at 82 years old, appointed by Clinton, is the next up on the SCOTUS death list. What is the over/under on him surviving another Trump term? Taking the RGB appointment off the table before the election takes a little bit of wind out of the sails of people trying to guilt me into voting for Joe Biden rather than Green Party. But if Breyer is going to kick the bucket before he makes it to 86, that could be literally the only reason to vote for Biden.

Biden ruined Anita hills life to get Clarence Thomas nominated

Who exactly do the shitlibs in your life think he is gonna bench

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
VOTE!

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
big news all! I dunno how many ppl here follow amber on insta but she confirmed the rumors that one of the boys is going to ue the y-slur on the next premium ep. looking forward to it!

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟
Chapo is real and my friend and he is going to post the EP on tuesday

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

May aye I please have some content sirs?

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
ep is late because chris is too busy removing all of the naughty gamer words

THANKS ARFJASON

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
haha funy joke! lol! its totally normal to listen to le epic podcast with people dropping 4chan The_Donald slurs :D :D hell in the episode i just listened to they jsut called each other "Mah [n word soft a]"

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

side_burned
Nov 3, 2004

My mother is a fish.

Bust Rodd posted:

Yeah I mean this word has basically become meaningless in the creative world but i would consider Mike Judge a "Comedic Genius", if only because for one man to have been so instrumental in so many cultural comedic touchstones is just totally fuckin' nuts.

Mike Judge's work would truly benefit from him having a critical view capitalism.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟

ArfJason posted:

haha funy joke! lol! its totally normal to listen to le epic podcast with people dropping 4chan The_Donald slurs :D :D hell in the episode i just listened to they jsut called each other "Mah [n word soft a]"

I like the podcast too, I'm glad you enjoy it :)

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 21 hours!

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

I like the podcast too, I'm glad you enjoy it :)

miniscule12
Jan 8, 2020

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
can someone PLEASE just drop the act and explain what the gently caress a podcast is????

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

sexpig by night posted:

can someone PLEASE just drop the act and explain what the gently caress a podcast is????

https://twitter.com/kath_krueger/status/1100520058978267136

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

its true, its true, im eagerly awaiting Monday's circlejerk.

miniscule12
Jan 8, 2020

ugh, can't believve the dunning-kruegites over at chapo never sahy te t slur, they're that kind of dirtbag now what i men

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

(politically) Bitch i look like goku. bitch i look like vegeta, Im hopping out that old school -- 64 impala,

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

gfarrell80 posted:

Looks like Stephen Breyer at 82 years old, appointed by Clinton, is the next up on the SCOTUS death list. What is the over/under on him surviving another Trump term?

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

pog boyfriend posted:

(politically) Bitch i look like goku. bitch i look like vegeta, Im hopping out that old school -- 64 impala,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
I didn’t know where else to post this but this got me laughing pretty hard.

https://twitter.com/allisongill/status/1308115412689715200?s=21