Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Muk Dumpster
Jun 27, 2020

Text Here
Havent heard from tfab in a while, hope he's doing okay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Big Willy Style posted:

Is it a powerade bong or the glass powerbeug?

Football players dumping a big Gatorade bong on the coach after a win

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
Is this from the leaked script for weedfest?

Big Willy Style
Feb 11, 2007

How many Astartes do you know that roll like this?
The coach has the Shane Warne bong as a head

Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

Please bitches. If nothing else I am a gentleman
I used to do so many buckets it was awesome. Now I think a bucket would make me have a full-on meltdown.

Having huge buckets and listening to Ween. When i was seventeen

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

in high school i used to do buckets but it was attached to a bag instead that we would invert and then slowly pull outwards, we called it a parachute.

BurgerQuest
Mar 17, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
3L multi-v juice containers with the bottom cut off were out bucket vessel of choice

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

🛑 Don't get your pen🖊️, son, you won't be 👌 needing that 😌. My 🥡 order's 💁 simple😉, a shitload 💩 of dim sims 🌯🀄. And I want a bucket 🪣 of soya sauce☕😋.
I've never smoked a bong in my life, seems like I've been missing out

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Bargearse posted:

if you've only smoked joints you don't know actually know the levels of hosed up you can achieve on weed

naeka
Sep 1, 2008

Caesar Saladin posted:

if you've only smoked joints you don't know actually know the levels of hosed up you can achieve on weed

ya bongs are very different to a pipe or joint or edibles. so many ways to weed all magical with their own feelings.

CAMP FARTING ROCKS
Jan 14, 2005

Bargearse posted:

a record scratches, as the whole of AusGBS turns and stares

NVJ gets out from under the '96 Corolla he's aligning the tyres on at the Kiwirrkura Bridgestone, walks silently out for a smoko and never returns

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Wish I had a weed guy. Dunno how to source it and 2020 has been just a tiny bit wee hosed.

Hoping they just legalise the drat thing already and kickstart a new industy here.

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

Infinitum posted:

Wish I had a weed guy. Dunno how to source it and 2020 has been just a tiny bit wee hosed.

Hoping they just legalise the drat thing already and kickstart a new industy here.

Wish I could get some dang w**d in Brisbane. Does anybody still have Caredresser's deets?

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺
last time I heard from him he was trying to hit me up for weed so that may not be as fruitful as you are hoping, Wizard Master

ili
Jul 26, 2003

Zazi posted:

NVJ gets out from under the '96 Corolla he's aligning the tyres on at the Kiwirrkura Bridgestone, walks silently out for a smoko and never returns

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

thread has a proud tradition of hitting each other up for weed only to discover that nobody knows how to buy weed

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Just head to your nearest KFC car park and a weed dealer will appear.

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

Someone mentioned to me in passing that you can buy weed on tinder so if it's on straight hook up apps it's basically legal iirc

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Zazi posted:

NVJ gets out from under the Wiggles carousel kiddie ride he's aligning the tyres on at the Belconnen Westfield, walks silently out for a smoko and never returns

naeka
Sep 1, 2008

The best and worst thing about the internet is you can buy literally any drugs easily on darknet.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

I bet you could find it on instagram, i used to get it off of craigslist but it seems that's wrapped up.

One of my dealers made a wordpress guide on how to buy weed in melbourne safely and the comment section was full of good dealers for about a month, but then it started getting spammed by scam artists

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

I haven't done a bucket but I also started at 27 so I feel like I missed the opportunity

F
Nov 6, 2005

We used to do buckets in a mate's caravan using a 3L coke thirst tanker bottle. Good times.

CAMP FARTING ROCKS
Jan 14, 2005

now that I have a house I proposed to my partner that I would like to somehow find a weed plant and grow it in a quiet spot out the back and to my surprise she was fully on board with it

But yeah neither of us know where to get one so v:shobon:v

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

Buy seeds online and have them delivered

ili
Jul 26, 2003

Aren't there still professions where a growing weed charge would basically kill your entire career and you'd have to go and be assistant to NVJ's assistant at Big Bob's Big Ends, Bearings and Bushings in Biggenden?

CAMP FARTING ROCKS
Jan 14, 2005

ili posted:

Aren't there still professions where a growing weed charge would basically kill your entire career and you'd have to go and be assistant to NVJ's assistant at Big Bob's Big Ends, Bearings and Bushings in Biggenden?

having a weed plant is decriminalised in SA, but eventually I will be vetted for a job interview by someone searching my internet records so I keep those words out of my Bing history

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

there was a while i was thinking about being a train driver, but then realised i'd be random drug tested and that doesn't work so well with weed (even if you are very responsible with it).

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

There's a drug dealer discord allegedly.

Also Infinitum where do you live? It may help other goons to hook ya up. I got some insane weed through this very thread (via discord and organising to meet up but it was through here)

Speaking of which I've still got half a joint or so worth and the first week in October off so that's my plans sorted

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

Tokamak posted:

there was a while i was thinking about being a train driver, but then realised i'd be random drug tested and that doesn't work so well with weed (even if you are very responsible with it).

Just use DMT instead

starkebn
May 18, 2004

"Oooh, got a little too serious. You okay there, little buddy?"
The only times I've smoked weed it was chopped with tobacco and was pretty harsh, and it didn't really do much for me. I wouldn't actually mind someone initiating me in the ways of good weed usage, but It'd be grouse if they just legalised it.

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

We had a surprise drug test at the office Monday and thankfully I elected to work from home that day.

The guy who didn't rang me in a panic after a pretty loose weekend so I told him I needed him to go to the other office and spend the day cabling the comms rack (which no one knows exists and does not need recabling)

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Tokamak posted:

in that case they will see you are a goon and blacklist you from your entire industry

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

The key to passing the drug test is knowing it isn't a test to see how many drugs you can do imo

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

i hate drug tests, they drug tested me in high school and found hash and opiates in my system and suspended me for two weeks

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
they thought about drug testing nurses for a while, before realising theyd have to shitcan half their workforce.

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

Woke up and some dude just no shame posts a 'want to breed my dog illegally' post on the community FB group and I would really like to have a loving coffee before I have to narc on some fuckin random today for fucks sake

Airstream Driver
May 6, 2009

Tasmania should stop killing all the whales imo.

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

Yeah wtf is up with that did anyone check in with all the loving whales on RUOK day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

wattlebird posted:

they thought about drug testing nurses for a while, before realising theyd have to shitcan half their workforce.

I don't know any nurses that don't like drugs tbh