Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sarcastr0
May 29, 2013

WON'T SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE BILLIONAIRES ?!?!?
Biden Campaign Forms 'Special Litigation' Unit To Contest Election Results

quote:

To: Gator113
“This all stinks of Obama.”

Exactly. There is a reason Obama never left DC after he left office. As Rush has said, since Donald Trump won and shocked DC, the dems with Obama’s team have set up a warroom in DC to ensure Trump doesn’t get reelected but, if he does, they will sow chaos nationwide as punishment to this country in the hopes the American people demand President Trump leave office to make the nationwide chaos stop. Banana Republic tactics.

12 posted on 9/14/2020, 9:38:58 PM by ocrp1982

quote:

To: ocrp1982
Obama never left DC because he intends to remake it and return as a conqueror

If people let him

17 posted on 9/14/2020, 9:43:34 PM by combat_boots (Hi God bless Israel and all who protect and defend her. Merry Christmas! In God We Trust!)

quote:

To: thoughtomator
barack hussein obama (the name isnt even American)
is active doing his fundamental change of my country.. the justice dept and AG are making a mistake to not indict him.. he is young and he is trouble...now and tomorrows

65 posted on 9/15/2020, 3:52:14 AM by frnewsjunkie

quote:

To: yesthatjallen
The Rats tend to have stupid lawyers—as we saw during the impeachment hearings and trial. Trump and the RNC have much better, smarter lawyers—as we saw in the impeachment trial.

The fact that Dementia Joe and the Hoe are lawyering up on a large scale is proof that they’ve seen the internal polls— the Depends/Kneepads ticket is sinking like a ROCK.

The Rats are panicking, sh*tting themselves, and are desperate and hysterical. They see that Plugs is failing BADLY, and there is nothing the Rats can do at this point, they’re stuck with a LOSER ticket.

13 posted on 9/14/2020, 9:39:16 PM by RooRoobird20 (,)

quote:

To: UMCRevMom@aol.com
Throw the book at Biden AND Obama , right now , before the election. Let the entire world know what we have on them , both. That will wreck his game real good

16 posted on 9/14/2020, 9:40:02 PM by LeoWindhorse

quote:

To: faithhopecharity
Let me know if you are taking bets when Biden will get the soft pillow.

28 posted on 9/14/2020, 9:49:42 PM by ScholarWarrior

quote:

A MOAB should be dropped on Perkins Coie headquarters...during the day, when everyone is at work there.

45 posted on 9/14/2020, 10:26:02 PM by Scott from the Left Coast (Make Orwell Fiction Again)

quote:

But... We're going to vote in such HUGE numbers that they're going to be shocked how dirty they have to go.

No, YOU'RE going to be shocked on election day when you discover Trump has ordered military observers to be present at every polling place in the country to prevent fraud and to check for IDs. Foreigners found in line to vote will be summarily branded with a giant 'F' on their face and be deported on the spot. Well, if there's any justice in the world, that's what should happen.

29 posted on 9/14/2020, 9:49:47 PM by LibWhacker

quote:

To: Major Matt Mason
Pssst. Peaceful transfer of power from Democrat to Republican ended over half a century ago.

Kennedy stole the 1960 election.

They wanted Nixon impeached in his first term, long before Watergate.

They wanted Reagan removed before he was sworn in and wanted him impeached.

They sought investigations against Bush leading into 1988.

They fought the election results for 30 days in 2000.

They fought the election results for 3 days in 2004.

They fought the election results in 2016 before the election and after leading to the impeachment of President Trump, something NO democrat is mentioning 50 days out from election day.

39 posted on 9/14/2020, 10:11:58 PM by a fool in paradise (Joe Biden- "First thing I'd do is repeal those Trump tax cuts." (May 4th, 2019))

quote:

[Biden Campaign Forms ‘Special Litigation’ Unit To Contest Election Results]

That’s because they KNOW they are going to LOSE because Joe Biden is an AWFUL candidate.

Even worse than Hillary.

I tell you again, Joe Biden was HATED by 90%-95% of the folks at Yahoo which is pretty much nothing more than Huffington Post for most of them.

61 posted on 9/15/2020, 2:07:40 AM by SaveFerris (Luke 17:28 ... as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold ......)

quote:

Thus far, we applied for absentee ballots in February. My wife got an e-mail back in June purportedly with a link to the absentee ballot after she signed in by her registration info, but there is no ballot provided. I never even got this e-mail. 2018, I got my absentee ballot two weeks after election day! I think the Savannah, Georgia Dem machine is planning on committing dullskuggery, but I don’t know whether to appeal to the US Consulate, Embassy, or some overseas citizen support group in Israel. Anyone have info?

63 posted on 9/15/2020, 3:13:20 AM by Eleutheria5 ("SHUT UP!" he explained.)

quote:

the dems and the media are determined to start a civil war.

58 posted on 9/15/2020, 12:51:43 AM by frnewsjunkie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sarcastr0
May 29, 2013

Waiting for a post on the mass hysterectomies. Nothing yet. That may be lucky; dunno if I can handle naked eugenics this morning.

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Obama immediately went windsurfing, scored a Netflix deal and only jumped back in to ratfuck Bernie. These people aren’t even remotely living in reality. They just can’t give up their boogeymen. See also Hillary.

Edit if I do hold my nose and pull the lever for Biden (I live in a swing state) like 95% of that will just to make these hateful fucks miserable

Ambitious Spider fucked around with this message at 14:33 on Sep 15, 2020

Thoth!
Apr 28, 2014

Sarcastr0 posted:

To: UMCRevMom@aol.com
the dems and the media are determined to start a civil war.

Can't wait for Generalissimo Hussein's not even an American name Obama to seize DC. He's perfectly positioned, hasn't even left the place I've heard

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

Thoth! posted:

Can't wait for Generalissimo Hussein's not even an American name Obama to seize DC. He's perfectly positioned, hasn't even left the place I've heard

King Hussein Obama I, flanked by his bodyguards, stepped out of his blinged Limoscalade and marched up the gold-lined marble steps of Washington Palace. It should have been a glorious day, yet under his heavy yet exquisite crown of carved human fetus-ivory his brow was ridged deeply as he silently brooded. Still, his posse, boomboxes on their shoulders, dance-walked up the steps, chains and gats jangling over the din as they grabbed their crotches.

As his trusted associates T-Von and Mook-Mook the Bushman pushed open the grand organic farm-grown cruelty-free redwood doors paid for by his 95% tax rate, he stepped into the antechamber of the gold-domed palace. Outside, ShariaVentalism reigned, but in here his word was law, and all his white teen sex slaves cowered before his glare more than even the hemp whips of their latte-drinking tweeded atheist masters.

He walked down the hallway toward his office and a prisoner in chains passed before him, lead by two turban-wearing Mexicans. He spotted the King and began shouting curses.

"You loving fascist! I knew it! I knew it! I told them, but they wouldn't listen, that your health care platform was a slippery slope to all this! You won't get away with this! The will of the Free Market will not be denied!"
"Seelenceo een the prezence of the Keeng, preesoner!"

King Obama spotted a chance to improve his ill mood.

"Bring him here. Good. Give me his file." The king looked over the prisoner's dossier. A long list of crimes against the state, and a repeat offender.
"You'll never get away with this! Never!"
"Hush now, Mr. Jack. We have ways of dealing with unruly sorts such as yourself."
"Praise be to Allah, seenyor."
"Peh! I spit at your torture! The Free Market gives me strength!"
"Oh, no, not anything as gauche as that."

The King grabbed a syringe from the outstretched hand of one of his nearby breakdancing bodyguards, and plunged it into the man's helpless neck.

"Now you are immune to rubella."

Kyle's lingering, echoing screams of tormented horror brought a slight smile like a crack in Obama's stony brown face as he walked into his lavish velvet-lined office and shut the door behind him. He motioned for his bodyguards to leave the room, and he addressed the giant screens hanging over his desk.

"Screen one on. Connect to Emperor bin Laden of Eurabia. Screen two: Hugo Chavez of the U.S.S.A.R.. Screen three: The High Elder of Zion."

The three figures appeared live via satelite.

"Gentlemen," began Obama darkly, "it's time to have...a conversation."

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

King Hussein Obama I, flanked by his bodyguards, stepped out of his blinged Limoscalade and marched up the gold-lined marble steps of Washington Palace. It should have been a glorious day, yet under his heavy yet exquisite crown of carved human fetus-ivory his brow was ridged deeply as he silently brooded. Still, his posse, boomboxes on their shoulders, dance-walked up the steps, chains and gats jangling over the din as they grabbed their crotches.

As his trusted associates T-Von and Mook-Mook the Bushman pushed open the grand organic farm-grown cruelty-free redwood doors paid for by his 95% tax rate, he stepped into the antechamber of the gold-domed palace. Outside, ShariaVentalism reigned, but in here his word was law, and all his white teen sex slaves cowered before his glare more than even the hemp whips of their latte-drinking tweeded atheist masters.

He walked down the hallway toward his office and a prisoner in chains passed before him, lead by two turban-wearing Mexicans. He spotted the King and began shouting curses.

"You loving fascist! I knew it! I knew it! I told them, but they wouldn't listen, that your health care platform was a slippery slope to all this! You won't get away with this! The will of the Free Market will not be denied!"

"Bring him here. Good. Give me his file." The king looked over the prisoner's dossier. A long list of crimes against the state, and a repeat offender.
"Hush now, Mr. Jack. We have ways of dealing with unruly sorts such as yourself."

The King grabbed a syringe from the outstretched hand of one of his nearby breakdancing bodyguards, and plunged it into the man's helpless neck.

Kyle's lingering, echoing screams of tormented horror brought a slight smile like a crack in Obama's stony brown face as he walked into his lavish velvet-lined office and shut the door behind him. He motioned for his bodyguards to leave the room, and he addressed the giant screens hanging over his desk.

"Screen one on. Connect to Emperor bin Laden of Eurabia. Screen two: Hugo Chavez of the U.S.S.A.R.. Screen three: The High Elder of Zion."

This and the one where Obama grows gigantic as satellites fall out of the sky are evergreen :getin:

Thoth!
Apr 28, 2014

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

It just gets better every time :allears:

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify

Icon Of Sin posted:

This and the one where Obama grows gigantic as satellites fall out of the sky are evergreen :getin:

I was trying to find that one recently—anyone got a link/copy? And agreed, I never grow old of “now you are immune to rubella”

Warmachine
Jan 30, 2012

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

Is there more? I wanna know what happens next.

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.

Pontius Pilate posted:

I was trying to find that one recently—anyone got a link/copy? And agreed, I never grow old of “now you are immune to rubella”

quote:

12:05 PM eastern standard time, the Muslims have vanished.

Check for yourself if you don’t believe me. Where have they gone to?

There is speculation, of course. Scientists mention a cosmic storm that passed the Earth on January 20. A man says they are all in caves. Certain groups lament a faulty Rapture. A woman says he has taken their power and absorbed it into himself. She means Barack Obama. I doubt it, but he does seem somehow taller. The ground rumbles at times. The breaking news says WASHINGTON DC, with red concentric circles. I’m uneasy, but what can we do? Terror is defeated and if Obama were a Muslim, he’d be just as gone as them. There’s no cause for alarm.

Within months, Barack Obama has declared a war on vague unease. It’s a good idea, because frankly we could all use some peace of mind. Approval rating is higher than ever now that the Muslims had left, but I don’t think we are happy yet. His eyes are shining sometimes, as a deer’s eyes shine in a flashlight beam. Small fissures criss-cross the pavement. Trees are swaying, but the breeze is gone. Something is changing in our world.

Aeroplanes don’t exist anymore. Scientists explain that the density of the air is too low to support their wings. Then how do we breathe?! We should have died by now, but I think we are evolving. Our bodies haven’t changed, but the atmosphere..

One man says it was the rapture after all, and we have since entered the Kingdom of God. Barack is now the size of an oak tree. He sleeps outside since the rains have ceased, and his skin is thick to bullets. Now he wanders through he countryside impassively. He ignores a rural photo-op. He studies a leaf for twenty days. Only a fool would call this Heaven.

Satellites fall to earth like rain used to. No friction burns them away, so we trudge past countless flecks of solar panel and ribbons of golden cloth. It’s a silent car crash every few hours, though cars themselves no longer run. No oxygen remains to ignite their fuel. Obama strides across the landscape, taller than the Freedom Tower. We’ve given up on assassination; all men are immortal now, and guns no longer fire.

I’m starting to wish the Muslims were back.

We found them with a telescope. Images of a colony on the right side of the moon. See the parts that jut from the lower right? I think they’re mosques. Soon they are visible to the naked eye, but how? Their cities are enormous. We watch them as they live and die. They have our former atmosphere; the moon is fringed with blue. “Look at how they wield their guns,” writes a man. “I always said he’d take our guns away.” They eat and sleep like we once did, building worthless ziggurats. We have everything we wanted, but oh how we envy their strife!

It’s long been clear that Obama brought this uncomfortable perfection upon us, but I can’t bring myself to blame him for it. He’s reminded us all of how our lives had been discarded out of fear. I know now why he grows each day. In time, when we are ready he will reach out into space. He will raise us up in his great hand, to this new Earth that gleams like a frozen star. And if Obama does not carry us, we can climb…

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"
I don't know if I like "Praise be to Allah, seenyor" or Continuously Enlarging Obama more. :allears:

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

mook-mook the bushman always gets me for some reason.

Warmachine
Jan 30, 2012

Neo_Crimson posted:

I don't know if I like "Praise be to Allah, seenyor" or Continuously Enlarging Obama more. :allears:

This is the first time I'm seeing any of this and frankly I'm 100% down with this new genre of internet fiction.

Khizan
Jul 30, 2013

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

This is the best. :allears:

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT BE A WEIRD SEXUAL CREEP ABOUT PREPUBESCENT ANIME GIRLS, READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE!!!

Warmachine posted:

This is the first time I'm seeing any of this and frankly I'm 100% down with this new genre of internet fiction.

IIRC it's a direct parody of a passage out of some right wing persecution fantasy book, there's a lot of embellishments and obviously they didn't straight up use Obama as the bad guy but it really is how these people think leftists and liberals want to make the world.

ringu0
Feb 24, 2013

AVeryLargeRadish posted:

IIRC it's a direct parody of a passage out of some right wing persecution fantasy book, there's a lot of embellishments and obviously they didn't straight up use Obama as the bad guy but it really is how these people think leftists and liberals want to make the world.

The other quote must be an Italo Calvino stylization

Warmachine
Jan 30, 2012

AVeryLargeRadish posted:

Hm, might have been from the Matt Bracken TFR thread then. I think he had a similar style for EF&D

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.

Sarcastr0 posted:

Waiting for a post on the mass hysterectomies. Nothing yet. That may be lucky; dunno if I can handle naked eugenics this morning.

Fun fact: the latest keyword mention of this on FR is from 2019.

Is JR actively suppressing posts on this because he doesn't want freepers to look even more like Nazis? :tinfoil:

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Supposedly the doctor has been doing this for six years so I'm surprised they aren't taking an "OBAMA!!!!!" angle.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

hobbesmaster posted:

Supposedly the doctor has been doing this for six years so I'm surprised they aren't taking an "OBAMA!!!!!" angle.

neither side can get partisan about it because it involves admitting you also did the thing that most civilized humans agree is a crime against humanity, so basically everyone's just ignoring it, thus ensuring it will continue in some form forever, yay!

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

sexpig by night posted:

neither side can get partisan about it because it involves admitting you also did the thing that most civilized humans agree is a crime against humanity, so basically everyone's just ignoring it, thus ensuring it will continue in some form forever, yay!

Democratic circles seem to be pretty upset, but I guess we'll see now that it's been going on for 6 years.

Finnankainen
Oct 14, 2012
Speaking of human rights violations...

AG William Barr: Coronavirus Lockdowns ‘Greatest Intrusion on Civil Liberties’ Since Slavery

quote:

To: libstripper
It is like slavery. And people are going along with it!

The other night on Hannity, Leo Terrell keep repeating that our civil liberties were being abused or taken away. Nobody was listening to him say this.

When I go to town, I feel like I’m imprisoned because of masks and all the rules written for the public to follow.

4 posted on 9/17/2020, 8:38:54 AM by Karoo
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

quote:

To: libstripper
AG William Barr: Coronavirus Lockdowns ‘Greatest Intrusion on Civil Liberties’ Since Slavery

Well, there was that internment thing with Japanese-Americans during WWII...

7 posted on 9/17/2020, 8:44:12 AM by Yo-Yo ( is the /sarc tag really necessary?)

quote:

To: Yo-Yo
Between 1942 and 1945 a total of 10 camps were opened, holding approximately 120,000 Japanese Americans for varying periods of time in California, Arizona, Wyoming, Colorado, Utah, and Arkansas.

120,000 vs. 330,000,000

11 posted on 9/17/2020, 8:48:10 AM by 1Old Pro (#openupstateny)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 7 | View Replies]

quote:

“Well, there was that internment thing with Japanese-Americans during WWII...”

Oh, for corn’s sake. If you’re here and you’re not a troll, you should know better than that.

12 posted on 9/17/2020, 8:48:13 AM by dsc (Do not pray for easy lives; pray to be stronger men.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 7 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Lonesome in Massachussets
There was that unpleasantness with the internment of Japanese Americans, but that affected fewer people than the lockdowns.

And for all we know, it DID make a difference. Who knows how many spies like the ones in Hawaii were stuck in internment camps?
It’s not the internment that bothers me. It was that many of those people went home to find they had lost their homes and businesses. They were quite literally taken from them by some locals.

20 posted on 9/17/2020, 8:54:19 AM by cuban leaf (The political war playing out in every country now: Globalists vs Nationalists)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

quote:

You’ve been had by leftwad propaganda. Interning west-coast Japanese may have been the only thing FDR ever did right.

23 posted on 9/17/2020, 8:58:26 AM by dsc (Do not pray for easy lives; pray to be stronger men.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 19 | View Replies]

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
"I feel like I’m imprisoned because of masks" :lmao:

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
"mmmmaybe locking random people in camps saved a life or two therefore it was all worth it" is uh...holy loving poo poo what monsters these people are

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
I’m surprised that the person who brought it up hasn’t been zotted or overtaken by the brain worms completely

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Incredible.

lockdowns are the worst abuse of civil liberties since slavery, but also who cares about civil liberties if internment protected California from Japanese saboteurs, but also the real crime isn't the crime against humanity of imprisoning people in concentration camps for their ethnicity that's fine obviously, it's the crimes against property which are the real tragedy here.

Finnankainen
Oct 14, 2012
Freep is up in arms defending the sanctity of the US postal service! No, not that interfering with an election bullshit, from the real threats haunting America today!

Maine cops hunt woman leaving dog poop in Trump supporters’ mailboxes

quote:

To: nickcarraway
In a society that allows/tolerates demonization, this is the kind of results you get.

USA/Germany 1933

Similarities arise, and this little poop thing is just another example of how people are being conditioned to not just hate, but to act upon their hate.

If things are this bad now, imagine losing the WH and the Senate in this next election?

11 posted on 9/17/2020, 11:21:05 AM by Professional
Yes, please booby trap your mailbox

quote:

Boobytraps are needed in these times.

24 posted on 9/17/2020, 11:29:41 AM by CodeToad (Arm Up! They Have!)

quote:

Whoever knowingly and willfully obstructs or retards the passage of the mail, or any carrier or conveyance carrying the mail, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than six months, or both.

(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 778; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330016(1)(B), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2146.)
27 posted on 9/17/2020, 11:35:35 AM by yuleeyahoo (The nation which can prefer disgrace to danger is prepared for a master and deserves one. Hamilton)

quote:

The left can do whatever they want without fear of prosecution. If I were to put a piece of campaign lit in a mailbox, I’d face prosecution.

29 posted on 9/17/2020, 11:37:24 AM by mainerforglobalwarming

quote:

To: \/\/ayne
OK, that’s a Federal crime.

Probably, putting dog poop into mailboxes is a dangerous biological assault on the homeowners!

32 posted on 9/17/2020, 11:45:11 AM by Grampa Dave (3 NOV 2020! VOTE FOR JOBS! NOT RIOTING BLM/ANTIFA/DEM/MOBS! POLICE FOR US! NOT JUST FOR THE ELITE!)
:allears:

quote:

Yes, that filthy twisted b*tch is messing with the mail system,federal offense.

The Rats are as usual, keeping things classy!

33 posted on 9/17/2020, 11:47:33 AM by RooRoobird20 (,)

quote:

To: \/\/ayne
I paid for college and the first two years of medical school as a summer temp letter carrier (the king of summer jobs, BTW).

Make all the mailman jokes you want, but f***ing with the mail (which includes receptacles that receive first class mail) is a VERY SERIOUS FELONY, which is usually prosecuted to the fullest.

34 posted on 9/17/2020, 11:50:12 AM by Jim Noble

Funny that now they're all screaming about how interfering with the mail is a serious offense.

Thoth!
Apr 28, 2014

InsertPotPun posted:

"mmmmaybe locking random people in camps saved a life or two therefore it was all worth it" is uh...holy loving poo poo what monsters these people are

Forcefully imprisoning thousands of people to save a life or two is cool and good.

*turns around*

WEARING MASKS TO SAVE LIVES?! YOUR LIVES END WHERE MY RIGHTS BEGIN

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

I forgot the nazis were a leftist movement, thanks for reminding me freep

quote:

The left can do whatever they want without fear of prosecution. If I were to put a piece of campaign lit in a mailbox, I’d face prosecution.

29 posted on 9/17/2020, 11:37:24 AM by mainerforglobalwarming

yes, GOP weak on crime. solid cliam

WAR CRIME GIGOLO fucked around with this message at 00:40 on Sep 18, 2020

Finnankainen
Oct 14, 2012
Freep has personal experience with reverse racism, the actual worst kind of racism.

White People Are Also Victims Of Racism. I Have Been Multiple Times

This entire thread is prime STDH.txt

quote:

To: Liberty7732
When I was in grad school, my program had 2 scholarships that I could have applied for:
— The Minority Student Scholarship
— The Martin Luther King Jr Scholarship

I didn’t bother with the paperwork because it was pretty clear I was going to be discriminated against.

4 posted on 9/18/2020, 7:08:21 AM by ClearCase_guy (If White Privilege is real, why did Elizabeth Warren lie about being an Indian?)

quote:

Ten years ago I got a job at a factory in Camden, NJ.

One the first day, I walked about a block to a deli to get some lunch.

The owner behind the counter flat out looks me in the eye and says “We don’t serve white people here.”

Ate my lunch in the factory cafeteria ever since.

10 posted on 9/18/2020, 7:19:12 AM by 2banana (Common ground with islamic terrorists-they want to die for allah and we want to arrange the meeting)

quote:

In grad school only black students and students from China were allowed to be teaching or lab assistants, even if their English was not understandable. Several white students were thrown out of the program for complaining about it.
I worked over 30 years at a government research lab. We could not interview a white male candidate until we had interviewed minorities and we had to hire or at least make offers to minorities before we could hire a white man...

Yup, only white men are racist.

11 posted on 9/18/2020, 7:19:13 AM by Agatsu77
There's a fat goofy white guy on TV! Racism!

quote:

Black comics, black politicians, black talk hosts, black journalists and on and on, refer to whites as “crackers”, “honkeys”, “whitey” and never a scolding word. In TV ads and sitcoms, the “foil” or “boob” is always a chubby white guy. It used to be called reverse discrimination. Now it’s the norm.

14 posted on 9/18/2020, 7:22:53 AM by albie

quote:

I had a contractual requirement to design, build, test and deliver a test station to the Army. I found an experienced white engineer and told him to apply. A week later i called him as i had not received gus résumé. He said HR told him he wasn’t qualified. I went to HR to inquire and was told he wasn’t qualified. Turns out their basis was he was not black. Test station design is above and beyond normal design problems. They were dead set, no more white engineers until we had a few blacks. I had Asians, Hispanics, Indians and some Eastern Europeans. None of that counted. We ended up hiring a decorative black and splitting the work uo among others.

16 posted on 9/18/2020, 7:26:20 AM by Gen.Blather (Wait! I said that out loud)

quote:

I’ve been told to my face twice that I would get the job except for the fact that I’m white.

25 posted on 9/18/2020, 7:44:17 AM by pierrem15 ("Massacrez-les, car le seigneur connait les siens")

quote:

I also grew up in Flint during the mid 60’s. I had rocks thrown at my car while “driving white.” I was also told outside of formal channels that there would be no promotions for whites until affirmative action hires were in place. I guess that helped me form my definition of “white privilege.” The whites left and we all did quite well for ourselves.

28 posted on 9/18/2020, 7:53:55 AM by GOWM (grumpy old white man)

quote:

In 1990 I was laid off from my job in the petroleum industry. I decided the best thing for my career was to return to college to earn a degree in Industrial Engineering. I needed financial aid as much as anyone, but I didn't know what systemic racism was until I ventured into the world of scholarship/grant money applications. I was appalled by the number or programs I was not eligible to apply for due to my white skin and male gender. Yet, those few programs I was eligible for, I had to compete against everyone else. Systemic racism, indeed!

Going back to college to study engineering turned out to be a good career move for me, but it was financed mostly through high interest student loans, of which I had to pay back every penny over a period of many years.

I can only imagine how bad its gotten since then. Systemic racism certainly does exist, except not in the way being sold by the Left and their media puppets. In reality, the only acceptable targets of racism in 2020 America are white men.
33 posted on 9/18/2020, 8:08:30 AM by Dan in Wichita

quote:

Visiting D.C. 20 years ago, after diner with the team, I wondered off in search of a lottery ticket.
It was a longer walk than I expected, but I finally saw the 7-11.

I walked in, waited in line, and when the cashier was waiting on me I looked up.

Everybody in the store (20+) was staring at me...

I couldn't figure it out, and then recognized the puzzled expression....

"What are YOU doing in HERE?!?!?

I smiled and left, no problem. But I certainly felt singled out.

34 posted on 9/18/2020, 8:17:45 AM by G Larry (There is no merit in compromising with the Devil.)
I wonder why your younger sister was getting into so many fights during forced desegregation :allears:

quote:

My younger white sister had to fight blacks pretty much every day during forced desegregation busing back in the 70’s in Florida. It was in middle school. It changed her and I will always feel shame for not being able to help her.

36 posted on 9/18/2020, 8:30:33 AM by subterfuge (RIP T.P.)
A black guy looked at me in the store! How awful!

quote:

To: Vendome
My daughter does a side job with “Door Dash”. She quit doing Indian Food deliveries. (She’s white).

“I’ll sit there for 1/2 an hour after the pickup time. Ten Indians will show up, order and get their food. I’m still waiting!”

Years ago I must have wandered onto the wrong side of Washington DC. I was in a grocery store and EVERYONE (all black) was staring at me.

I asked one of the workers where I might find something. He looked at me and walked on by. I didn’t feel threatened, but it was interesting to be discriminated against. Although I must say, I have never ignored someone, or been rude to someone because of the color of their skin. (Well - except that time my older sister told me about when I was 2-years old!)

37 posted on 9/18/2020, 8:38:47 AM by 21twelve (Ever Vigilant. Never Fearful!)

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

I was wearing a pro Jim crow t shirt and a black guy told me that that was racist

I said it was history! And never went back to that walmart again.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
How bad is it today?

I can only imagine the grave dancing.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

davecrazy posted:

How bad is it today?

I can only imagine the grave dancing.

it was bad last night, i feel like im probably not going to log into freep until after the election

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
I danced on Scalia's grave so I can't really blame freep for that

especially given Scalia proved they always win in the end no matter how whiny they are about liberal marxist bias

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
like 80% of those stories are "i don't know how to act around black people so they were staring at me and acting uncomfortable"
still fake, mostly they're how they felt the situation went, but it's really telling

quote:

I asked one of the workers where I might find something. He looked at me and walked on by. I didn’t feel threatened, but it was interesting to be discriminated against. Although I must say, I have never ignored someone, or been rude to someone because of the color of their skin. (Well - except that time my older sister told me about when I was 2-years old!)
oh boy! he's got an exciting little story about how, even as a child, he had the wisdom to be rude to dark skinned people! oh please won't someone ask him about it!?

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

InsertPotPun posted:

like 80% of those stories are "i don't know how to act around black people so they were staring at me and acting uncomfortable"
still fake, mostly they're how they felt the situation went, but it's really telling

oh boy! he's got an exciting little story about how, even as a child, he had the wisdom to be rude to dark skinned people! oh please won't someone ask him about it!?

I love the reflexive lack of self-awareness that is so great that someone can think they know of every time they've been rude or ignored someone, or why they committed every single act of their entire life.

ZeeToo
Feb 20, 2008

I'm a kitty!
I also love the stories that go "I was asked to leave the store because they don't serve white people, and so I politely obliged and never mentioned that until now, despite my boundless rage at all of life for failing to meet my expectations and my trigger-happy readiness to call the police."

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

ZeeToo posted:

I also love the stories that go "I was asked to leave the store because they don't serve white people, and so I politely obliged and never mentioned that until now, despite my boundless rage at all of life for failing to meet my expectations and my trigger-happy readiness to call the police."

Yes, it's only the minorities who are ever rude. All the documented cases of non-minorities being rude are the exception, such as the late unpleasantness or all of America pre 1850, or all of America pre 1950, or all of the South pre-2050.

Sarcastr0
May 29, 2013

Advice on travelling through New York, Connecticut and Massachusetts
Mostly about roads, but also some hilarious Freeper fear of cities.

quote:

To: farming pharmer
Don’t.

37 posted on 9/21/2020, 5:59:46 PM by sport

Anyone else get Ron Swanson vibes from the below?

quote:

Advice on travelling through New York, Connecticut and Massachusetts

Do not! Next question.

I did such years ago and could not carry a weapon in my car nor person. I refuse to visit such states today.

109 posted on 9/21/2020, 11:01:30 PM by cpdiii (cane cutter, deckhand, roughhneck, geologist, pilot, pharmacist, old man, CONSTITUTION TO DIE FOR)

quote:

Personally I wouldn’t set foot in any of the States on your list. And the same goes for all of the west coast States.

108 posted on 9/21/2020, 9:46:14 PM by fortes fortuna juvat (Read the "color revolution" election analysis of Darren Beattie (frightening!).)

quote:

Stick to the more rural routes. Keep food in the car, ready to eat so you don’t have to stop during the day. Stop at rural motels only after sunset and check out/leave before sunrise. Good luck.

6 posted on 9/21/2020, 5:41:33 PM by LIConFem (I will no longer accept the things I cannot change. it's time to change the things I cannot accept)

quote:

Put a Biden/Harris sticker on your car. Preferably a Prius or Smart Car.

10 posted on 9/21/2020, 5:43:47 PM by ocrp1982

quote:

To: EvilCapitalist
Don’t have anything on your car that would identify you as a Trump supporter.

Good advice. I'm a big believer in the 'Gray Man' philosophy, so bumper stickers are verboten. Thank you for the advice though.
16 posted on 9/21/2020, 5:46:59 PM by farming pharmer (fork you :(){ :|:& };:)
https://optiongray.com/what-is-a-gr...0and%20ignored.

quote:

I am in Florida and I discovered something by accident. Florida shares its CCW information with other states. When your license gets run, the fact that you have a CCW pops up. Your license probably gets run a lot more than you think as it is done automatically by lasers and you aren’t even aware it has happened. I have read that other states are using the CCW information as probable cause to pull you over to see if you have a gun. Guns in the car are illegal in many states.

You didn’t say how you were traveling, but the last time I had to transit several states, I rented a car as there is no way for the police to know if I have a CCW if you are in a rented vehicle.

42 posted on 9/21/2020, 6:01:13 PM by Gen.Blather (Wait! I said that out loud)

quote:

To: TheDandyMan
As long as you’re not passing through greater Boston you’ll probably be okay. Springfield had some unrest earlier this year but nothing severe. Lowell is okay but absolutely avoid Lawrence. Don’t have anything on your car that would identify you as a Republican or especially as a Trump supporter, just to be safe.

Crap, we have to go to the Boston airport to pick up the kids.

No bumperstickers, flags, hats or t-shirts. We'll blend in. Thank you for the advice.
52 posted on 9/21/2020, 6:09:52 PM by farming pharmer (fork you :(){ :|:& };:)

quote:

In that case I would particularly avoid West Roxbury/Roxbury, Mattapan, even Dorchester. A lot of gang activity and gang-related violence and a number of neighborhoods that you don’t want to end up in after dark. As for the rest of greater Boston, I’ve never been anywhere with more angry, explosive people, looking for any reason to honk, yell, swear, flip the finger, or tell you off. I’ve been screamed at for...Stopping at a red light. I’ve also been screamed at for going through a green light...By a guy who didn’t feel like stopping at his red light. That’s Boston.

77 posted on 9/21/2020, 7:00:48 PM by TheDandyMan

quote:

To: TheDandyMan
America has sunk so low that you can’t drive through our cities?

God save us.

81 posted on 9/21/2020, 7:11:32 PM by dsc (Do not pray for easy lives; pray to be stronger men.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Minenfeld!
Aug 21, 2012

I'm chuckling quietly knowing these are the people that drive up here and then drive 25MPH on the highway, randomly switch lanes, get spooked by more than one car being near them, and sit at green lights wondering what to do. Old chuds can't drive and they're a traffic menace.