Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

:v:

too late sorry friend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Numismancer
Sep 15, 2004

by sebmojo

ChickenWing posted:

too late sorry friend

:cawg:

Bigbillthaboss
Feb 25, 2013

TRASH ASS EDGELORD,
PUT ME ON IGNORE

Loky11 posted:

Bill you need an avatar. Imma get you an avatar.

I'm in Brave.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Bigbillthaboss posted:

I'm in Brave.

Maybe you can raise the quality of their posting.

Loky11
Dec 12, 2006

Pull on the new flesh like borrowed gloves and burn your fingers once again

Bigbillthaboss posted:

I'm in Brave.

So the Brave logo with the hands to the side pulling outwards. You know the one.

Anias
Jun 3, 2010

It really is a lovely hat

Bigbillthaboss posted:

I'm in Brave.

That just means you also need Advil.

Bigbillthaboss
Feb 25, 2013

TRASH ASS EDGELORD,
PUT ME ON IGNORE

orange juche posted:

Maybe you can raise the quality of their posting.

They got one dude who's alright (Winslow or something?) other than that I don't see many of them posting. It's mostly TEST ALLIANCE PLEASE IGNORE MY DUMB loving SENTENCE NAME face planting out random combinations of utter garbage that has fulfilled the 99% of PAPI's online representation.

Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer

NGC773 posted:

Hence why anaconda need a solid base to stage out of, that will be querious. Once Querious is glassed then the entire effort can be put on Delve.

Anaconda is just such an amazingly dumb name, I can't believe you guys went for it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KN3lcIr0gLs

Though to be fair, Anacondas can be quite scary if you're a bunch of idiots in a movie.

Bigbillthaboss
Feb 25, 2013

TRASH ASS EDGELORD,
PUT ME ON IGNORE

Loky11 posted:

So the Brave logo with the hands to the side pulling outwards. You know the one.

Only if it somehow represents how newbie oriented and friendly Brave is... a true illustration of Brave's innocence.

Loky11
Dec 12, 2006

Bigbillthaboss posted:

Only if it somehow represents how newbie oriented and friendly Brave is... a true illustration of Brave's innocence.

you never want your avatar to be single-purposed.

you need something multitudinous.

something. magnificent.

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
its got to be goofy being in brave, being forced to do all of the entosis work by the guys who constantly farmed you

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
but grr g0n

Relentless
Sep 22, 2007

It's a perfect day for some mayhem!

iospace posted:

But for whatever drat reason, they seem to have stopped because I don't know, PGL's magic cocaine ran out?

ftfy

Warmachine
Jan 30, 2012

Rust Martialis posted:

And NGC is Querious George

:five:

haha delve go brrrrrrr

Bigbillthaboss
Feb 25, 2013

TRASH ASS EDGELORD,
PUT ME ON IGNORE

Foehammer007 posted:

its got to be goofy being in brave, being forced to do all of the entosis work by the guys who constantly farmed you

they receive plenty of value for their contributions

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

The funny thing about Brave and Querious is that we tried to give Brave Querious back in like 2014(?) or so. They refused us because grr goon, and decided to live in squalor instead.

Numismancer
Sep 15, 2004

by sebmojo
at the start of the war we counter-attacked paragon soul then we realized that whoops no one lived there, it was a rental floodplain and taking it wouldn't make much difference because test lives primarily in eso

so we like, understood this and adapted our plans accordingly and our attacks on paragon soul were mainly on their jump bridges to esoteria

at the time of the vily/pgl backstab, we hadn't really investigated legacy, who they are, or how they lived because the very idea of backstabbing us like this was so loving dumb because, you know, they live next door to us and are militarily weaker and led by idiots, probably should have done more homework but we were having fun on the gef deployment and :effort: whatever excuses go here

it's rude to interrupt your enemy when they're making a mistake but if their mistake is 'refusal to learn or adapt to new information' i don't think there's much risk in pointing and laughing at them over querious, they'll just say we're spinning anyway and are totally heartbroken by their galaxy brain strat

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Libluini posted:

Anaconda is just such an amazingly dumb name, I can't believe you guys went for it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KN3lcIr0gLs

Though to be fair, Anacondas can be quite scary if you're a bunch of idiots in a movie.

Just FYI if you get really high and watch this, it turns into a comedy really quick

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica

vyst posted:

if you get really high and watch this

you should always do this

Numismancer
Sep 15, 2004

by sebmojo

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

The funny thing about Brave and Querious is that we tried to give Brave Querious back in like 2014(?) or so. They refused us because grr goon, and decided to live in squalor instead.

we also had offered them delve in 2012 when nulli got booted out, iirc, and possibly fountain too at one point? i forget, the point is that they're paranoid as poo poo and have the biggest persecution complex in nullsec, it's probably a legacy of all the alcoholic coup drama from the lychton era of their founding

at the time they were absolutely convinced that a bunch of their ~brave council~ were GSF spies, but we didn't have a council spy and never gave a poo poo and had never bothered to infiltrate them, like who cares

sort of like those people who believe they're being gang-stalked or whatever, it's a very strange little alliance who has now well and truly hosed up by attacking us and will forever be treated like one of the big boys :v:

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

ChickenWing posted:

I feel like if you own Delve, Querious is sorta like that big open killzone you put around your fort. It's yours, but it exists to be a big wide open space that you can lob poo poo at from the comfort of inside your fort.

Glad to see someone gets it.

Rust Martialis posted:

And NGC is Querious George

:perfect:

:bisonyes:

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

iospace posted:

Imagine I posted the :bhagdadbob: emote here, I can't find it.

Also, it was freaking Elise who named the coalition Anaconda on TIS. His logic? "Vily is gonna slowly encircle and choke out the Imperium like an Anaconda".

I mean... I was expecting a slow slog of a war, but come on do something *pokes both sides with sticks* welp more T3s!

:mensch:

Sickening
Jul 16, 2007

Black summer was the best summer.

Tsed posted:

Only specific fits (the Myrm), but yes. Also mining ships.

It's very silly.

Wait, so I have buy a Myrm, rat like two sites, get blown up, and I still make a profit?

:getin:

Tsed
Jan 30, 2008

aaaaag drugs

Sickening posted:

Wait, so I have buy a Myrm, rat like two sites, get blown up, and I still make a profit?

:getin:

The full fit, insured+srp, is isk-positive if you last ~15minutes.

And that's before you account for the fact that waffe gets double reimbursement.

Sickening
Jul 16, 2007

Black summer was the best summer.

Tsed posted:

The full fit, insured+srp, is isk-positive if you last ~15minutes.

And that's before you account for the fact that waffe gets double reimbursement.

gently caress ops, daddy got to crab!

Ajaxify
May 6, 2009
I think you can get up to $2b a month in profit from the Waffe double SRP if you get blown up enough in the right ways.

Comstar
Apr 20, 2007

Are you happy now?
I thought the best way to attack Delve was via Querious, as it's the best/only way to get Capital ships in? I don't think anyone (including Goonswarm) has ever succeeded via Period Basis. How did Delve fall last time?

Comstar fucked around with this message at 22:32 on Sep 22, 2020

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Numismancer posted:

it's a very strange little alliance who has now well and truly hosed up by attacking us and will forever be treated like one of the big boys :v:

I mean, Omar Little put it pretty good in The Wire, "You come at the King, you best not miss."

Dr. Pangloss
Apr 5, 2014
Ask me about metaphysico-theologo-cosmolo-nigology. I'm here to help!

Numismancer posted:

we also had offered them delve in 2012 when nulli got booted out, iirc, and possibly fountain too at one point? i forget, the point is that they're paranoid as poo poo and have the biggest persecution complex in nullsec, it's probably a legacy of all the alcoholic coup drama from the lychton era of their founding

at the time they were absolutely convinced that a bunch of their ~brave council~ were GSF spies, but we didn't have a council spy and never gave a poo poo and had never bothered to infiltrate them, like who cares

sort of like those people who believe they're being gang-stalked or whatever, it's a very strange little alliance who has now well and truly hosed up by attacking us and will forever be treated like one of the big boys :v:

Ha, Brave is so screwed up. I had an alt there just for funzies back in 2014 during the Catch "conquest" (that alt even got a medal! oh boy!). The drama in that alliance was so thick and bat-poo poo crazy that it's astonishing they kept it together well enough to even be farmable.

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
npc delve is great spot to stage out of lmao

Loky11
Dec 12, 2006

I have bbtb's avatar finished but am getting upload errors from SA's fantastic interface. I'm going to keep trying until i slam it home.

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
Lowtax is really going to be happy he gets some more GTR $$$

Loky11
Dec 12, 2006

done. i put about as much effort into as as bill does in his posting.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Loky11 posted:

done. i put about as much effort into as as bill does in his posting.

You put FAR more effort into it than he does his posting.

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009
I hope this person is trolling, nobody can be so unfunny and dumb

Dr. Pangloss posted:

Ha, Brave is so screwed up. I had an alt there just for funzies back in 2014 during the Catch "conquest" (that alt even got a medal! oh boy!). The drama in that alliance was so thick and bat-poo poo crazy that it's astonishing they kept it together well enough to even be farmable.

Penif set up the "Elite Angle Fortress" or something in ge- and just hazed brave constantly with the thing, and when they formed up too much to haze then PL just came in and did supercap drivebys. Actually sad about missing what sounded like a stupidly fun time.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Loky11 posted:

I have bbtb's avatar finished but am getting upload errors from SA's fantastic interface. I'm going to keep trying until i slam it home.

Don't buy an avatar from wifebeater. Go into QQCS and find the thread for donos to RAINN/other charities for avatars, they are currently running like a $1000 surplus, so you can probably even get BBTB's AV updated for free.

DGC773
Sep 10, 2010

beep-boop, I'm a Nummy Bacon Bot. I scrape your posts for bacon points!

To get your current bacon points message me with !bacon_points

To opt out of collecting nummy bacon points, just put me on ignore!
tbh the whole anaconda brand is more you guys than us. Some nerd said it once on talking in stations and the other presenters kept repeating it and now it's spammed all over reddit by imperium line members.

I guess this is good meta play by the imperium. You're named us after a loving snake.

EDIT: "Big Dick Anaconda Coalition"

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009
I hope this person is trolling, nobody can be so unfunny and dumb

NGC773 posted:

tbh the whole anaconda brand is more you guys than us. Some nerd said it once on talking in stations and the other presenters kept repeating it and now it's spammed all over reddit by imperium line members.

I guess this is good meta play by the imperium. You're named us after a loving snake.

EDIT: "Big Dick Anaconda Coalition"

why do you post like you have some sort of authority or leadership in snekco

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

NGC773 posted:

"Our guy said it one time and a bunch of other our people kept repeating it over and over again so clearly you guys started it"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011
found your guys' flag