Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008
Those shirts are really cool and I hope they come back in stock

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vanilla slimfast
Dec 6, 2006

If anyone needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome

Grizzco salmon run rotation is going now at Lost Outpost, until Monday morning at Noon eastern

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
Sorry it took so long to get it done, but the amazing tag Korean Boomhauer made is finally available. You can see it on their posts soon, probably.

If you want it, please quote this post and say "tag me please" so I can search for the posts in case a bunch of people want it. I'm only going to give out a handful every day just so I don't clog up the admin queue, since they're being nice enough to let me hand it out for free. Also if it's been a few days and you haven't gotten a tag you requested, feel free to PM me because I probably just got distracted halfway through doing them or something.

There is a somewhat flexible, ask me and I'll see what we can do if you really like your tags general 2-tag limit, so if you're already at 2, please consider which one you would like to drop or consider asking for a marquee scroll on your tags, for an example please click Relax or DIE's profile. Ignore the fact that Relax somehow decided to stack 2 marquees at the same time.

:eyepop::popeye::eyepop:

Now...I gotta reinstall Splatoon 2 because I really enjoyed it when I was playing it way back when. Thanks for the reminder!

Amp fucked around with this message at 13:49 on Sep 22, 2020

Roll Fizzlebeef
Sep 9, 2003

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

Sorry it took so long to get it done, but the amazing tag Korean Boomhauer made is finally available. You can see it on their posts soon, probably.

If you want it, please quote this post and say "tag me please" so I can search for the posts in case a bunch of people want it. I'm only going to give out a handful every day just so I don't clog up the admin queue, since they're being nice enough to let me hand it out for free. Also if it's been a few days and you haven't gotten a tag you requested, feel free to PM me because I probably just got distracted halfway through doing them or something.

There is a somewhat flexible, ask me and I'll see what we can do if you really like your tags general 2-tag limit, so if you're already at 2, please consider which one you would like to drop or consider asking for a marquee scroll on your tags, for an example please click Relax or DIE's profile. Ignore the fact that Relax somehow decided to stack 2 marquees at the same time.

Now...I gotta reinstall Splatoon 2 because I really enjoyed it when I was playing it way back when. Thanks for the reminder!

tag me please

mr_jolly
Aug 20, 2003

Not so jolly now

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

Tag me please!

Edit: my first ever gangtag! Thanks!

mr_jolly fucked around with this message at 19:51 on Sep 22, 2020

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

tag me please

e: thanks for the woomies!

Takoluka fucked around with this message at 17:31 on Sep 22, 2020

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

loving beautiful.

Tag me please, I really don't care about the Nintendo and Cats mess I leave with every post at this point!

Devlan Mud
Apr 10, 2006

I'll hear your stories when we come back, alright?

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

Tag me please

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

Tag me please!

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

oh hell yeah thanks for uploading this

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

same

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Korean Boomhauer posted:

oh hell yeah thanks for uploading this

I just pestered Relax or DIE and VG and they had the admins do it. There's also some admin behind the scenes that uploaded it and is clicking the button to approve handing it out. I'll take credit for my small part but a bunch of people had to be involved and they deserve a little credit too.

I'll queue up the next few that haven't been and then will resume tomorrow if more people come asking!

unpronounceable
Apr 4, 2010

You mean we still have another game to go through?!
Fallen Rib

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

Tag me please

try the new taco place
Jan 4, 2004

hey mister... can u play drums while I sing and play plastic guitar???

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

tag me please

try the new taco place fucked around with this message at 18:15 on Sep 22, 2020

susan b buffering
Nov 14, 2016

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

Tag me please

Truspeaker
Jan 28, 2009

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

That is brilliant, tag me please!

Level Seven
Feb 14, 2013

Wubba dubba dubba
that blew.

Megamarm

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

Tag me, please and thank you!

pokeyman
Nov 26, 2006

That elephant ate my entire platoon.

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

tag me please

And if it can replace this stupid Pillbug thing, that'd be great!

waddler
Jan 3, 2008

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

Tag me please.

(No idea if this works for stupid newbie accounts - trying anyway.)

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

pokeyman posted:

tag me please

And if it can replace this stupid Pillbug thing, that'd be great!

I can't, that's an entirely separate system. Jeff is working on something for people who want those removed, but no idea on time frame.

waddler posted:

Tag me please.

(No idea if this works for stupid newbie accounts - trying anyway.)

It does. I have the power.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

There is a somewhat flexible, ask me and I'll see what we can do if you really like your tags general 2-tag limit, so if you're already at 2, please consider which one you would like to drop or consider asking for a marquee scroll on your tags

Is there a way to do a marquee of all tags but one? I assume so, but I am intrigue. And would want Queer Illuminati separate. If not, then a whole marquee also good.

tag me please.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Manuel Calavera posted:

Is there a way to do a marquee of all tags but one? I assume so, but I am intrigue. And would want Queer Illuminati separate. If not, then a whole marquee also good.

tag me please.

Just to be clear you would want: Racoon/chicken/sluggo/splatoon in a scroll and then Queer Illuminati on it's on, static?

I'm 99% sure I can do that.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Correct, yes. Illuminati at the top if that's also doable, the gay eye sees all. :yaycat:

kidfresca
Dec 31, 2007

You're kidding, right?

John Lennon, Singer of The Beatles. He wrote the song "Imagine" and was shot and killed some time in the eighties.

Fuck has the WHOLE WORLD GONE CRAZY!

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

tag me please

EightFlyingCars
Jun 30, 2008

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

Oh heck yeah, I am in. It looks amazing.

Tag me please!

Crawfish
Dec 11, 2012

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

Tag me please

Social Animal
Nov 1, 2005

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

Tag me please :melter:

Dr. Shithead
Jun 27, 2008

You got your rhythm goin' now?

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

Tag me plzzzzzz

Inu
Apr 26, 2002

Jump! Jump!

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

Tag me please! That's the best tag for the best game!

vanilla slimfast
Dec 6, 2006

If anyone needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

Tag me please. It can replace the fighting mongooses tag

The Golux
Feb 18, 2017

Internet Cephalopod

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

Tag me please! It can go above "The End. No Moral." The "Internet Cephalopod" text is ok to stay (above the new one) since it's just colored text, right?

Relyssa
Jul 29, 2012

Tag me please! Replace Bone Buds with it, but have it go below Raccoon Goons.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

The Golux posted:

Tag me please! It can go above "The End. No Moral." The "Internet Cephalopod" text is ok to stay (above the new one) since it's just colored text, right?

Yes it's fine

Kaethela posted:

Tag me please! Replace Bone Buds with it, but have it go below Raccoon Goons.

Only because I dig your avatar.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Okay I think I queued everyone that requested one so far. If you end up doin' posts tomorrow and your tag still isn't there send me a PM or post in here again that I'm a boob and missed it. Thanks everyone.

edit: also if I somehow botched your tags and you want them adjusted let me know too

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Bles you for the hard work, Noise. And bles Korean Boomhauer for their amazing work. :3:

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Manuel Calavera posted:

Bles you for the hard work, Noise. And bles Korean Boomhauer for their amazing work. :3:

Thanks so much! I'm happy everyone likes it :kimchi:

The Golux
Feb 18, 2017

Internet Cephalopod

Thanks very much to both Korean Boomhauer and ShallNoiseUpon!

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

The Golux posted:

When I was doing them I thought your av/text/tag combo was going to look particularly good and I was right!

Relyssa
Jul 29, 2012

The Golux posted:

:yeah:

You both rule, thanks a ton!

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

When I was doing them I thought your av/text/tag combo was going to look particularly good and I was right!

You done the marquee up good, Noise. And now my posts aren't a mile long, lol. I didn't know that was an option. It's funny how I go a decade without gang tags. Then I end up with 5 within the span of a year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Manuel Calavera posted:

You done the marquee up good, Noise. And now my posts aren't a mile long, lol. I didn't know that was an option. It's funny how I go a decade without gang tags. Then I end up with 5 within the span of a year.

It's a new (to SA) BBcode tag that was added in the last ~6 months!