Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bold Robot
Jan 6, 2009

Be brave.

This one I kind of gently caress with.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
I didbt see them in the thread, but did anyone see that North Korean propaganda video where they go to a resturant that has pizza that looks bland as hell and they slap giant slabs of ham on each slice?

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem
I want to see some
North Korean hams

Squatch Ambassador
Nov 12, 2008

What? Never seen a shaved Squatch before?

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Bold Robot posted:

it's just frozen appetizers tossed on top of a pepperoni pie :cmon:

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

nooneofconsequence posted:

it's just frozen appetizers tossed on top of a pepperoni pie :cmon:

look if you haven't done something very similar while baked out of your mind, you haven't really lived

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Bold Robot posted:

well i know a place where you can get one -400% off!

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Dear Watson posted:

I want to see some
North Korean hams

You can see it here
https://youtu.be/MsWTdCXIccQ?t=1036
I didn't want to post directly to the NK channel it was posted on originally so a youtuber talking about it is just as good. The whole video is real good in general.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

Well that's my story.

I would eat the NK ham slice

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

that dude 100% has an ak47 aimed at his face just off camera

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Fortaleza Brazil's EMPÓRIO HOT PIZZARIA is possibly pioneering hickory sticks on pizza. Someone please help identify this ingredient. This is very close to my dream bad pizza of just some loose potato chips baked on top.

Brazil's city of Jaguaribe appears to have bylaws relating to required olive placement on quadrant pies. Every one does it different, but nobody don't do it.

Edge markers

Central ordinators

Midplain bastions

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Son of Rodney posted:

Sauerkraut doesn't belong in a pizza Sauerkraut belongs into the deepest trench of the ocean.
counterpoint: the reuben sandwich

TheAardvark posted:

this one is probably delicious but uhh

just steam the asparagus first so its soft as pizza toppings should be
i remember that conspiracy video about how corn pizza was an inside job by president bush

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
Little Caesars.

Thread over. GG

DreamScythe
Jul 25, 2007
I would like to know, is putting scrambled eggs on a pizza considered a pizza crime?

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!

DreamScythe posted:

I would like to know, is putting scrambled eggs on a pizza considered a pizza crime?

a crime against humanity more like

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
scrambled eggs seem inoffensive if not dried out but not flavorful by itself
...maybe scrambled with paprika and a dab of mustard for a deviled variety. but definitely scrambled. overcooked egg whites by themselves get rubbery

Rev. Melchisedech Howler
Sep 5, 2006

You know. Leather.
Bliss it is to have a fried egg on your florentina pizza, but to be young was very heaven

sauer kraut
Oct 2, 2004

Good lord, that looks like some sort of kidney pâté sausage? put on jizz sauce, garnished with raw onions, corn and a diseased tomato.
We have a potential winner here.

e; forgot the suspiciously shiny 'ham' sticks. I don't even wanna know what kind of meat that is.

sauer kraut fucked around with this message at 09:32 on Sep 25, 2020

Hardon Crime
Jan 15, 2020

hubba hubba hubba hubba

"What do you want on your pizza?"

'tacos.'

"Ok"

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

shadow puppet of a posted:

Fortaleza Brazil's EMPÓRIO HOT PIZZARIA is possibly pioneering hickory sticks on pizza. Someone please help identify this ingredient. This is very close to my dream bad pizza of just some loose potato chips baked on top.

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
I don't understand the quadrant pizzas or the ones that have different toppings for each slice. I guess to share they are meant to be cut with knife and fork? The idea of sharing a pizza to me is it's easy to reach a general consensus on what to have on it. I feel like each slice being different would cause people to bicker over which one they want more than they would deciding what to get in the first place. What if someone takes the slice you want? It's too relatable when there are multiple smaller pizzas and someone else orders trash, and then eats yours.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
There's a place that just opened near me that sells Fugazza supposedly Argentinian style pizza, I was going to pick some up for dinner tonight, I'll give you all a report

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Bip Roberts posted:

There's a place that just opened near me that sells Fugazza supposedly Argentinian style pizza, I was going to pick some up for dinner tonight, I'll give you all a report

:update: their ordering system was fuckedup so I got different pizza, it was good

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014

Bip Roberts posted:

:update: their ordering system was fuckedup so I got different pizza, it was good

The ordering system for Fugazza was Fugazi aeooooooooo :discourse:

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
im having an argument with someone on whether the gray poo poo under the mushrooms is eggplant or meatball slices (only things on the menu it could be)

heres the only pic i can find of their meatball

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
vegan meatballs made of eggplant

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Mozi posted:

vegan meatballs made of eggplant

The gently caress just call them eggballs

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

TheAardvark posted:

all the same restaurant:

Restaurant or crematorium?

Flannelette
Jan 17, 2010

Meat party pie pizza they had here one time:

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

I would eat probably 60% of these pies gladly.

Boiled slices not so much.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

Well that's my story.

Sweaty IT Nerd posted:

I would eat probably 60% of these pies gladly.

Boiled slices not so much.
pizza crimes are only funny when they're unintentional

Star Me Kitten
Aug 10, 2020

afen posted:

Vulkanpizza

this pizza wins

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

Resting Lich Face posted:

Little Caesars.

Thread over. GG

No.

Real talk, the $6 Little Caesar’s with extra toppings has some effect where it goes from “mediocre trash that is only good when extremely fresh” to “this actually kinda slaps”. Domino’s $8 pizza is still way better though so I don’t know why you’d ever spend $6 on not-garbage when a perfectly decent pizza is just $2 more.

Star Me Kitten
Aug 10, 2020

AHH F/UGH posted:

No.

Real talk, the $6 Little Caesar’s with extra toppings has some effect where it goes from “mediocre trash that is only good when extremely fresh” to “this actually kinda slaps”. Domino’s $8 pizza is still way better though so I don’t know why you’d ever spend $6 on not-garbage when a perfectly decent pizza is just $2 more.

Is there any conversation about pizza that we can call "real talk?" Lemme get a scenario.

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

AHH F/UGH posted:

No.

Lil Ceas' stuffed crust pepperoni pizza is also surprisingly good. Softer, floppier and benefits from that distracted shake of parmesan.

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
lil caesars also has the only non poo poo politics of major pizza brands

the old founder gave rosa parks a place to live in

compare to n-word-sayin' schnatter

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

The Biggest Brain in Guardia

This thread upsets me so much. But this made me laugh pretty good at least.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Star Me Kitten
Aug 10, 2020

Zurtilik posted:

This thread upsets me so much. But this made me laugh pretty good at least.

Cartoon Man is good at that though.