Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dark_Swordmaster
Oct 31, 2011
It could be that Exile still uses a garbage poo poo awful inventory system from 1998...

e: Oh gently caress, new page. Uh, nostalgia, nostalgia.... Uh....

I miss raids! I miss them a lot!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SoR Blaze
Apr 12, 2006
So is there a private server now for this game? I'd love to dip back into it

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Police Assault In Progress

Dark_Swordmaster posted:

It could be that Exile still uses a garbage poo poo awful inventory system from 1998...

e: Oh gently caress, new page. Uh, nostalgia, nostalgia.... Uh....

I miss raids! I miss them a lot!!

All two of them

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

SoR Blaze posted:

Every so often we get someone in here who's hope hasn't been beaten from them

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

SoR Blaze posted:

yeah

reignonyourparade
Nov 15, 2012

HebrewMagic posted:

Every so often we get someone in here who's hope hasn't been beaten from them

That's what happens when the thread title gets changed to "info about private server inside!"

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

reignonyourparade posted:

That's what happens when the thread title gets changed to "info about private server inside!"

Got another one, lads

Gynovore
Jun 17, 2009

Forget your RoboCoX or your StickyCoX or your EvilCoX, MY CoX has Blinking Bewbs!

WHY IS THIS GAME DEAD?!

Chernobyl Peace Prize posted:

Builds where you just counted on bypassing crits and getting insane brutals every now and then were so good

Just giant red numbers and enemies exploding. God drat.

Daredevil had one attack that was automatically Brutal. Slap on an Ultimate Nullifier and go nuts.

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.

HebrewMagic posted:

Got another one, lads

Yes.... any talk about there being a private server is definitely a joke....

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

What if the code is out there but no one can use it because they lack switch flipping skills?

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

super sweet best pal posted:

What if the code is out there but no one can use it because they lack switch flipping skills?

i don't care if i have the same mole man in midtown weekly forever. switch flipping would be merely a bonus

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Find and hire the guy who had to manually type the event change messages, I need Magento announcements

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

i can still smell the sweet tea

Strange Matter
Oct 6, 2009

Ask me about Genocide

punchymcpunch posted:

i can still smell the sweet tea
It only occurs to me now how stupid that line is.

Chernobyl Peace Prize
May 7, 2007

Or later, later's fine.
But now would be good.

I remember putting a shitload of work into trying to make Blade enjoyable, and wanting Ultron to have the same kind of versatility as Doctor Doom and being sorely disappointed. And yet. Please give me this game.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Cosmic tomorrow?

MH Knights
Aug 4, 2007

Sure! Not like anyone is playing a certain other Marvel themed game.

Poistiant
Aug 22, 2006
The Buffalo Bills starting QB joined the discord server and called us toxic today. Sounded like a cop that wanted access to the private server.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

That’s what dreams are made of. Can’t believe we got that brush with greatness.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qQAK77Yt5c

Dark_Swordmaster
Oct 31, 2011
What was the plot?

Doom gets the cube and murders Uatu and then we're there when The Raft has a breakout and then some stuff happens and at some point we're in dinosaur land beholding creations and then we beat up Doom and then we're going after Loki or something and....

What the gently caress happened in this game?

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Dark_Swordmaster posted:

What was the plot?

Doom gets the cube and murders Uatu and then we're there when The Raft has a breakout and then some stuff happens and at some point we're in dinosaur land beholding creations and then we beat up Doom and then we're going after Loki or something and....

What the gently caress happened in this game?

Basically. When Doom killed Uatau, it merged (or maybe just pulled people from) the multiverses, which is why there were 100 Wolverines or Hulks or whoever running around. We were supposed to be trying to fix it.

Darke GBF
Dec 30, 2006

The cold never bothered me anyway~
Reminder that you live in a timeline where this game failed and died, and Crystal Dynamics and Eidos Montreal wasted like 3 loving years making a mediocre Avengers game that flopped. and also Deus Ex and good Tomb Raider reboot games died for it.

Cheers~

Humerus
Jul 7, 2009

Rule of acquisition #111:
Treat people in your debt like family...exploit them.

I miss Fiskmas more and more every year

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving, Square Enix emailed me to let me know their tire fire is half off for black friday, I wish I was instead going apeshit on gaz bucks buying stupid costumes for my boys

Also add Sleeping Dogs to the pile of things Square killed because it wasn't the comedy of errors that is Avengers or a game that starts with "Final" and ends with a roman numeral

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

HebrewMagic posted:

Happy Thanksgiving, Square Enix emailed me to let me know their tire fire is half off for black friday, I wish I was instead going apeshit on gaz bucks buying stupid costumes for my boys

Also add Sleeping Dogs to the pile of things Square killed because it wasn't the comedy of errors that is Avengers or a game that starts with "Final" and ends with a roman numeral

i will never forgive them for sleepy dogs

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

why is the server not back up yet, i am way behind on my podcast episodes

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

I accidentally posted about this game in another thread and now I'm missing it again. Have ordered six hot dogs for dinner.

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority
I bought the last few stickers I needed to complete my Steam profile badge and it made me feel weird, like now the game is done-done. Yup, spent two more dollars on the dead game and made myself sad. Brains are weird.

802.11weed
May 9, 2007

no
The power of gravity!

Mahasamatman
Nov 8, 2006

Flame on the trail headed for the powder keg
Batroc silly bear

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

Early Merry Christmas to everyone on the private server! Looking forward to the next big cosmic weekend!

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

can someone please remind the switch flipper to turn on the new custom 2020 holiday event, "a very moleman christmas"

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Log in before they do because you can still earn the 2019 "Professor X'mas" skin for Juggernaut.

Lozareth
Jun 11, 2006

The new private server VR mode is amazing on my Quest 2! I AM Rolling Thunder Punisher! That motion sickness though...

Quill
Jan 19, 2004
I just got the "I Am Not Daredevil" costume from a holiday mystery box! Perfect timing.

J
Jun 10, 2001

My inventory is full of hot dogs and soccer balls what do I do

Chernobyl Peace Prize
May 7, 2007

Or later, later's fine.
But now would be good.

J posted:

My inventory is full of hot dogs and soccer balls what do I do
Pop more boosts

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

these new moleman boons are wild. i wonder if anyone is going to do a boon party and end up with illusory molemen following them around for years to come

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world Diabeetus.
Trying to convince Ryolnir on Twitter to give us access to the game servers. Let's see how this plays out. I'm sure he knows the secret. (Secret's probably money)