Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mega dy
Dec 6, 2003

Assuming Davante Adams is out on Sunday - Fournette or MVS in the flex? Also options: Russel Gage, JK Dobbins.

Half-PPR

To contribute:

dxt posted:

Pick a WR, 0 PPR

Lazard @ NO
Jeudy v Den
N'Keal Harry v LV

Lazard could be good if Adams is out. Jeudy should be the guy in Denver, but they don't really have a QB. Harry started to link up with Cam last week and is promising.

I would probably go Jeudy because he is not just The Guy, he is Literally The Only Guy.

mega dy fucked around with this message at 22:15 on Sep 25, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
So if Julio can't go...

Standard scoring:
Tyler Boyd @PHI or
Russell Gage vs CHI

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?
Any second opinions on this before Sunday?
1PPR, 12-man league:

WR1: Diontae Johnson v Hou
WR2: CeeDee Lamb @ Sea
TE: Jonnu @ Min
Flex: Fant v TB

Bench:
OBJ v WFT
R. Woods @ Buf
B. Cooks @ Pit
Ingram II v KC
Dobbins v KC
L. Murray v GB
D. Henderson @ NE

(I have Kamara and Jones so rest of my RBs are just flex options at this point)

DeadMansSuspenders
Jan 10, 2012

I wanna be your left hand man

Kull the Conqueror posted:

Need help on a flex call.

0.5 PPR
Julian Edelman vs. Vegas
Jerick McKinnon vs. NYG
Will Fuller V vs. Pittsburgh

I have Edelman slotted right now against a bad D but I find myself wondering about McKinnon's potential.
I'd stick with Edelman here. It's the only one of the posts on the page I felt strong enough to answer lol

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

It would be pretty dumb to start Burrow over Big Ben this early right

generic one
Oct 2, 2004

I wish I was a little bit taller
I wish I was a baller
I wish I had a wookie in a hat with a bat
And a six four Impala

Nap Ghost
Yep. Hold off on that for this week, at the very least.

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
Chargers vs Carolina or
Cardinals vs Detroit

standard scoring. chargers just put a DE & DT on injured reserve which is why im asking

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

dy. posted:

I would probably go Jeudy because he is not just The Guy, he is Literally The Only Guy.

I really want to start Jeudy for this reason but it would mean benching one of these guys and they have some tasty match ups:

Flex: David Montgomery @ Atl
WR1: Amari Cooper @ Sea
WR2: Terry Mclaurin @ Cle

Do I do it?

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!
FLEX in .5 PPR - Todd Gurley vs CHI, Jerry Jeudy v TB, or Malcolm Brown @ BUF?

poly and open-minded
Nov 22, 2006

In BOD we trust

Jerrick McKinnon or Josh Jacobs (assuming hes playing tomorrow morning) 1 ppr

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

It would be pretty bold to start any running back over Jacobs at this point.

poly and open-minded
Nov 22, 2006

In BOD we trust

Normally, I would agree but I'm worried Richard is going to be taking most the snaps and McKinnon is going to the lead back tomorrow

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

poly and open-minded posted:

Normally, I would agree but I'm worried Richard is going to be taking most the snaps and McKinnon is going to the lead back tomorrow

I'd be a lot more worried about Jeff Wilson taking McKinnon's snaps than Richard taking Jacobs.

decypher
Aug 23, 2003

Who else see da leprechaun say yaaaa!
Cooks vs Pitts
Anderson vs Chargers
Slayton vs SF

1ppr
Are they so close it doesn’t matter? I’m starting Slayton but starting to lean Cooks

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

poly and open-minded posted:

I feel like the thread title applies in this case. Years of some player being questionable and then I sit him and he utterly destroys a team and goes off for 35 have taught me DSYS

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

decypher posted:

Cooks vs Pitts
Anderson vs Chargers
Slayton vs SF

1ppr
Are they so close it doesn’t matter? I’m starting Slayton but starting to lean Cooks

I’d go with Slayton. SF is missing a bunch of guys on defense. Houston is going to have a rough time against the Steelers’ secondary and Chargers are no joke

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Keith Atherton posted:

I’d go with Slayton. SF is missing a bunch of guys on defense. Houston is going to have a rough time against the Steelers’ secondary and Chargers are no joke
I agree with this. Slayton is the only Giant that had any success against Pitt and Cooks has not looked too hot yet this year, has he?

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

I agree with this. Slayton is the only Giant that had any success against Pitt and Cooks has not looked too hot yet this year, has he?

Cooks had 5 receptions for 95 yards last week, not terrible.

Pick 1 WR, 1 flex, PP1st:
Henderson @ BUF
Golladay @ ARI
Corey Davis @ MIN
Gibson @ CLE

Leaning the top 2, but not sure if Golladay is 100% or if Henderson will lose carries to some rando or something.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Pain of Mind posted:

Cooks had 5 receptions for 95 yards last week, not terrible.

Pick 1 WR, 1 flex, PP1st:
Henderson @ BUF
Golladay @ ARI
Corey Davis @ MIN
Gibson @ CLE

Leaning the top 2, but not sure if Golladay is 100% or if Henderson will lose carries to some rando or something.
Ah, fair enough about Cooks, guess I should have looked that up.

I've been staying as far away from the Rams backfield as much as humanly possible so I'm biased, but Corey Davis did look decent against the Jags and I have heard (but not seen for myself) that the Vikings D is looking kinda bad this year with some young corners, so Davis may not be the worst play.

I have the same question about Kenny G, too, in my non-PPR league - I'm starting him in a flex slot with ARob and Diontae starting at WR & Drake and James RB1son starting at RB:
Pick 1 flex:
Kenny G @ Ari
Russell Gage vs Chi
Marquez Valdes-Scantling (MVS) @ NO
David Montgomery @ Atl

I'm leaning Golladay because I want to believe, but I'm also kinda liking the Monty play because I think the bears are going to try to run the ball a lot to keep the ball out of the Falcon's hands. Gage could continue to be solid, especially with Julio hurt. MVS could also be good with Adams hurt aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

edit:
In my other, PPR, league I'm feeling good about my choice of Terry McL at flex but I figure it cant hurt to ask in case someone knows something I dont:
Pick 1 flex:
Terry McLaurin @ Cle
Darius Slayton vs SF
Russell Gage vs Chi
D'Andre Swift @ Ari
Antonio Gibson @ Cle
David Johnson @ Pitt (lol, no)

starting RBs are Cook and Drake; starting WRs are Diontae and ARob

AAAAA! Real Muenster fucked around with this message at 06:47 on Sep 27, 2020

mega dy
Dec 6, 2003

Party Boat posted:

I really want to start Jeudy for this reason but it would mean benching one of these guys and they have some tasty match ups:

Flex: David Montgomery @ Atl
WR1: Amari Cooper @ Sea
WR2: Terry Mclaurin @ Cle

Do I do it?

Nope

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Need 2:

.75 ppr for RB, .5 for WR, 1 for TE
Kareem Hunt vs Was
Devin Singletary vs LAR
Fournette @DEN
Hollywood Brown v KCC
Tyler Higbee @Buf

Currently starting Hunt and Higbee, but I think Singletary might be a must play with Moss out this week. I like Higbee since Buffalos DBs will probably be focused on Kupp and Woods and Higbee went ham last week. I have Kelce in as my starting TE. Hollywood could be in for a good boom game if it turns into a shootout.

Also,

Mahomes or Allen? I'm not sure if Allen has entered the DSYS category yet, where Mahomes is firmly placed.

McGurk
Oct 20, 2004

Cuz life sucks, kids. Get it while you can.

Am I crazy for thinking of starting Kelley over Fournette? I like the matchup a lot more and both seem to be in a similar spot sharing carries and potentially becoming the main guy. Non PPR if that matters

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

TheManWithNoName posted:

Am I crazy for thinking of starting Kelley over Fournette? I like the matchup a lot more and both seem to be in a similar spot sharing carries and potentially becoming the main guy. Non PPR if that matters

I think this one is pretty close to a 50/50. Buccs could be up early and just let Fournette run a bunch to grind out time which is great for his upside, while Kelley might see plenty of usage in a competitive game against Carolina. Thinking about it as i make this post, you might wait on Fournette for 1 more week to see his usage. He got a big boost in play time last week with Rojo fumbling*, so maybe Arians will give Rojo one more chance?

*the fumble was credited to Brady since it was a botched hand off.

maybe this blurb will help ya choose:

quote:

The snaps at running back were almost split right down the middle between Austin Ekeler and Joshua Kelley on Sunday. There was a couple plays where they were on the field together, but in all, Ekeler played just 57% of the snaps while Kelley was in on 52%. Through two games, Kelley is fifth in the NFL with 35 total carries.

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

there's no way Gurley is just washed washed right.

right now he's in my flex. My WR2 was extreme dud Keelan Cole getting me 4.2 points in non ppr. my thought is if you have a bell cow back who had the TD and fantasy point title within the last 3 years in your flex slot you typically want to start him, particularly in standard scoring, and yet it's the bears defense, Gurley kinda looks like poo poo, I don't know if I've been reading too much Deep Sleeper Analysis and now I want to start rookie WRs being delivered to by Blake bortles.

are Tyler boyd Russell Gage or Jerry jeudy a good reason to sit Gurley?

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!

Ghislaineof YOSPOS posted:

there's no way Gurley is just washed washed right.

right now he's in my flex. My WR2 was extreme dud Keelan Cole getting me 4.2 points in non ppr. my thought is if you have a bell cow back who had the TD and fantasy point title within the last 3 years in your flex slot you typically want to start him, particularly in standard scoring, and yet it's the bears defense, Gurley kinda looks like poo poo, I don't know if I've been reading too much Deep Sleeper Analysis and now I want to start rookie WRs being delivered to by Blake bortles.

I have the same question, but it's "are Scotty Miller, Malcolm Brown, or Jerry Jeudy a good reason to sit Gurley?" (.5 PPR)

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc
Full PPR, pick 2 RBs

Mike Davis @ LAC
David Johnson @ PIT
Devin Singletary vs LAR

I'm leaning benching DJ in a bad matchup...but that feels crazy. Am I crazy?

Singletary would have been the sit with Moss playing but with Moss out I think he's a must start.

DTaeKim
Aug 16, 2009

Chill Penguin posted:

Any second opinions on this before Sunday?
1PPR, 12-man league:

WR1: Diontae Johnson v Hou
WR2: CeeDee Lamb @ Sea
TE: Jonnu @ Min
Flex: Fant v TB

Bench:
OBJ v WFT
R. Woods @ Buf
B. Cooks @ Pit
Ingram II v KC
Dobbins v KC
L. Murray v GB
D. Henderson @ NE

(I have Kamara and Jones so rest of my RBs are just flex options at this point)

I'm in a similar situation regarding my WR. I think you have the right idea.

I'm debating if I should start CeeDee Lamb over OBJ or Woods vs BUF.

My flex is currently McKinnon vs. NYG. I could start Lamb there, but my RBs are Kamara and Kelley vs. CAR, so I think swapping in CeeDee Lamb somewhere is the better option for WRs

Goodsoup
Jun 30, 2005
Nap Ghost
Standard scoring, looking for flex:

Will Fuller @ PIT
Mark Ingram vs KC
Darrell Henderson @ BUF

I was already projected to be an underdog and then my opponent had James Robinson go off in his flex, so I feel like I need to pick based on homerun potential.

Leaning Ingram since KC hasn’t been great against the run and it’s a big game so I’m hoping the ravens might lean on a vet a bit more. Fuller is probably injured and Watson will be running for his life all day regardless. Not sure what to think about Henderson.

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?

DTaeKim posted:

I'm in a similar situation regarding my WR. I think you have the right idea.

I'm debating if I should start CeeDee Lamb over OBJ or Woods vs BUF.

My flex is currently McKinnon vs. NYG. I could start Lamb there, but my RBs are Kamara and Kelley vs. CAR, so I think swapping in CeeDee Lamb somewhere is the better option for WRs

The only change I made was flexing OBJ over Fant.

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating
As a Kittle owner, should I start Mo Alie-Cox or Kyle Rudolph today?

ColdBlooded
Jul 15, 2001

Ask me how to run a good team into the ground.

AOCs Pink Pearl posted:

Start Kittle

Michael Gallup or Tre'quan Smith? 1 PPR

Doccykins
Feb 21, 2006
NFL.com 1PPR
M. Jones @ ARI or
R. Gage v CHI

Sat Devante Parker on TNF like a muppet but I have Thielen and Hill as my WR1/2 so this is just looking for a flex to beat 11 points

E: if Golladay starts I was gonna go with Gage but the lions don't play until later

Doccykins fucked around with this message at 15:56 on Sep 27, 2020

The X-man cometh
Nov 1, 2009

No. It's still Week 3 Gurley is still the man in Atlanta, he's a much safer bet than those 3.

Gearman
Dec 6, 2011

ColdBlooded posted:

Start Kittle

Probably Tre'Quan because the only other person catching passes for NO is Kamara.

In 0.5 PPR, Russell Gage or Ceedee Lamb?

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE
Do I dare fire up Golladay? Could play Tre'Quan, N'Keal Harry or Cooks instead. No PPR.

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?

AOCs Pink Pearl posted:

Not sure if that other guy was joking, but Kittle is out, and Doyle is back, so Mo is not a good option. I’m not sure about Kyle Rudolph, but of those listed he’s probably your best option, unless someone like Jordan Reed is available.

Chill Penguin fucked around with this message at 16:25 on Sep 27, 2020

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

Gearman posted:

Probably Tre'Quan because the only other person catching passes for NO is Kamara.

Lamb is safer, hard to know how Gage will do with more focus on him if Julio is out. But I also haven't watched the Falcons so I don't know if Gage is actually really good or just benefits from being the 3rd guy to defend.

ColdBlooded
Jul 15, 2001

Ask me how to run a good team into the ground.

Chill Penguin posted:

Not sure if that other guy was joking, but Kittle is out, and Doyle is back, so Mo is not a good option. I’m not sure about Kyle Rudolph, but of this listed he’s probably your best option, unless someone like Jordan Reed is available.

My bad, i just assumed he was playing. Should've double checked since i thought that was an odd question

decypher
Aug 23, 2003

Who else see da leprechaun say yaaaa!

Boyd
Gage
Gurley
Jeudy

Imo

Vargo posted:

I have the same question, but it's "are Scotty Miller, Malcolm Brown, or Jerry Jeudy a good reason to sit Gurley?" (.5 PPR)

Jeudy
Miller
Brown

Brown just broke his lil pinky, I wouldn’t rely on him, especially with the backfield uncertainty. Everyone saying it’s Henderson’s week so, kupp for 2TD.

AOCs Pink Pearl posted:

gently caress Jack Doyle, play Mo! I hope Jack Doyle stubs his toe so Mo can play. Jack Doyle is not good, and I hate him.

ColdBlooded posted:

Start Kittle

Smith is safer until Gallop does anything. Which could be tonight but Lamb is usurping him.

The X-man cometh posted:

No. It's still Week 3 Gurley is still the man in Atlanta, he's a much safer bet than those 3.

Gurley isn’t being used in a good way. He lost goaline carries to shitface Ito Smith. It’s a mess for Gurley. He is unfortunately not the man.

dxt posted:

Do I dare fire up Golladay? Could play Tre'Quan, N'Keal Harry or Cooks instead. No PPR.

If Golladay plays I think it’s safe to start him. If not, Smith is the safest play for me.

Gearman posted:

Lamb should feast from the slot in a high scoring game. Both are good tho, and I tilt Lamb.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anti-Hero
Feb 26, 2004
Alright, I’m in a weird spot in 1PPR where my QB is playing against my DST.

Matty Ice vs Bears

I could grab some FAs to change this. What sounds better?

QB: Trubisky vs ATL
DST: Bears vs ATL

Or

QB: Ryan vs ATL
DST: Chargers vs CAR

Or some permutation of the two?

QB: Trubs
DST: Chargers

Right now as rostered either Ryan goes off and Bears DST will suffer, or vice versa.