Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Carthag Tuek posted:

the border crossing ceremonies are the least bad thing about that rivalry, though. they have bleachers for audiences & it looks like theyre having fun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12cBeHhvMA8

e: and to me, the doorbell pranks go under that as well. lets off steam you know?

Yeah, if a national grudge was successfully reduced to nothing but a juvenile prank war that both sides enjoyed I'd honestly count that as a major win more than anything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos
I would much rather be assigned to the competitive dance off or the door bell ditch squad than fall off a mountain thinking the Chinese are coming.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.
Mao should have left a flaming bag of poop for the CIA.

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

That sign does not say white lives matter!!!

Bonus tweet/picture:

https://twitter.com/thepoliticsund1/status/1309425403560374272

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 24 hours!

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

trapped mouse posted:

That sign does not say white lives matter!!!

Sure looks like it does

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Milo and POTUS posted:

Sure looks like it does

no, it doesnt.

i get youre saying that its the same sentiment & i agree, but that flag is mask off. theyre not even trying to couch it with the "white lives matter" dog whistle, theyre full-on nazis but still the headline is toning it down to "both sides". thats insult to injury imo

WITCHCRAFT
Aug 28, 2007

Berries That Burn
No one in the thread has mentioned it yet, so I just gotta say

The Sambo with watermelon figurine

That's the icing on the racism cake

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

Carthag Tuek posted:

the border crossing ceremonies are the least bad thing about that rivalry, though. they have bleachers for audiences & it looks like theyre having fun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12cBeHhvMA8

e: and to me, the doorbell pranks go under that as well. lets off steam you know?

Yeah, it appears both sides are celebrating Pakistani independence? Also there's no way they put that routine together without practicing with each other, I think it's pretty touching.

It'd be like if Britain sailed a ship full of tea into Boston every 4th of July and US and UK soldiers shook hands and threw it all overboard.

Well, except the US and UK don't routinely blow up Canada in an ongoing land dispute.

Ichabod Sexbeast
Dec 5, 2011

Giving 'em the old razzle-dazzle
Or that "war" Canda and Denmark have, that consists of raising flags on a disputed island and occasionally leaving a bottle of something nice for the enemy

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

Carthag Tuek posted:

no, it doesnt.

i get youre saying that its the same sentiment & i agree, but that flag is mask off. theyre not even trying to couch it with the "white lives matter" dog whistle, theyre full-on nazis but still the headline is toning it down to "both sides". thats insult to injury imo
Yeah that banner is just straight up a death threat against every black person in sight.

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!

Nude Beach Blow Job Jet Ski Fighters fits into the TMNT theme

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
These numbers also include Black and Tans killed during the Irish War of Independence and off-duty officers killed during the Blitz. And heart attacks or road accidents while on duty. Meanwhile "To date there have been 1758 deaths in police custody or otherwise following contact with the police in England & Wales since 1990"

kupachek
Aug 5, 2015

This man’s brain is trembling in the balance between reason and insanity, and as he stalks on with clenched fist and sword in hand, as though he still saw those murderous Russians gunners.

You left out the best part;

"We do not include self-inflicted deaths following contact with police or deaths as a result of domestic violence where the police have been involved.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Sir Lemming posted:

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles did that stuff in their cartoons? I would have watched it if I knew that.

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

Sir Lemming posted:

:lmao:

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles did that stuff in their cartoons? I would have watched it if I knew that.

Guess you haven't heard what April O'Neil has been up to lately.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

This "headline" is a cryptic-crossword clue

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
T for time... to liberate the proletariat

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

For anyone who didn't read the article, and for your own sanity please don't, that's literally what it is.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Unexpected T-poses are always a bit unnerving

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

They should use that to redub this scene:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubTJI_UphPk&t=100s

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

But there is no T in bikini

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.

rodbeard posted:

But there is no T in bikini

The T is in the back.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

https://twitter.com/nypost/status/1311533330924548096

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Like, a model of a vagina? Or a really exemplary one, an inspiration to other vaginas?

(Without clicking through I’m guessing it’s a vulva anyway.)

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Meanwhile the Bloody Disciples of Sweraxb the Unspeakable are on the 24th day of baby sacrifice month and no cop even gave them so much as a nasty look.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

That's the privilege that donating to the policeman's ball affords you

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Milo and POTUS posted:

That's the privilege that donating to the policeman's ball affords you

#backtheblueballs

ACAB so don't actually, obviously

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

The Bloop posted:

#backtheblueballs

ACAB so don't actually, obviously

im ok with cops getting blue balls

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!
Ireland court rules that Subway's sandwich bread is not legally bread

quote:

It was deemed too sugary to meet the legal definition of bread.

"Subway’s bread is, of course, bread," Subway said in a statement given to ABC News.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

First you give us Jerred and now sugary bread?! Subway is not good for children!

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I was going to make a jared joke about sugary bread but it's too depressing

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.
All American supermarket bread is weirdly sweet, I'm not surprised at all. This particular ruling was probably more about the judges being miffed that Subway is trying to skirt taxes.

Aleph Null
Jun 10, 2008

You look very stressed
Tortured By Flan

Milo and POTUS posted:

I was going to make a jared joke about sugary bread but it's too depressing

I heard Jared's was too salty, not too sweet.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
https://twitter.com/freep/status/1312023302689435649?s=21

This same football program used to have a tight end named Jake Butt, whose number was 88, the double butt number

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof
Weirdness is everywhere: "Authorities: North Jersey Hypnotist Subjected Clients To Prostate Exams"

https://dailyvoice.com/new-jersey/morris/police-fire/authorities-north-jersey-hypnotist-subjected-clients-to-prostate-exams/795347/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

nooo what are you doing, jonah hill