Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

RareAcumen posted:

I just thought it'd be funny if someone was really into Genos like he was a motorcycle, I didn't mean to make it into a thing.

You mean like Sex Motorcycle?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

Wait how many words? :staredog:

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

Zereth posted:

Wait how many words? :staredog:

lol i didnt see that. Ive only ever seen the text written out

TowerofOil
May 22, 2007

You don't need a doctor, I'm a christian scientist.

Bread Liar
To be a little more fair to murata, some of the redraws are from one adding things to the webcomic and having to go back to fix continuity.

Maxwell Adams
Oct 21, 2000

T E E F S
If you guys just want guzzle down this storyline and aren't in the mood for Murata's finely crafted boobs and planes and boobplanes, just go read the webcomic. It's right over there. Just go read it.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Imagine how much nicer it would've been if we knew that Murata was drawing the manga and then we just never heard anything about it for 8 years and then got 70 chapters all at once.

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013
I don't usually mind horny Murata. Though he has tiptoed the line a few times for me already. A bit like the latest chapter actually. It's awesome, but it feels redundant at the same time and I haven't even read the Webseries.

Meme Emulator posted:

You mean like Sex Motorcycle?

drat, that sounds amazingly stupid. The excerpt alone already sells this.

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021
New chapter:

https://guya.moe/proxy/imgur/rseZzKT/1/1/

The reference I wanted to make showed up in the End page :negative:

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

Malnutrition is scarier than any beastie.

pik_d posted:

New chapter:

Tank Top magic is the best magic.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3
Yo this chapter is wholesome as gently caress, wtf?

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

pik_d posted:

New chapter:

I laughed out loud really loving hard.

graham cracker
Mar 8, 2004

"There is no God! Right, Mama?"

"True."

I know it's kinda obvious, but I love the DNA looking dual helix in the first image. First the neuron design, now this. Great stuff.

Captain_duck
Dec 3, 2005

I swear nice bushes!
Finally tanktop master does something amazing

graham cracker
Mar 8, 2004

"True."

Captain_duck posted:

Finally tanktop master does something amazing

Had to make sure that was his foot in the last panel.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

graham cracker posted:

Barely restrained horny energy

Bucswabe
May 2, 2009

Gologle posted:

Yo this chapter is wholesome as gently caress, wtf?

I love that moment between Iaian and his master. I really enjoy the webcomic, but it has never pulled off that kind of emotion between tertiary characters.

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

Pig God best s rank.

rannum
Nov 3, 2012

graham cracker posted:

I think murata forgot TTM was wearing pants & a belt literally one page before this sequence

Suspicious Lump
Mar 11, 2004
Bro love between master and student is heart warming.

Wait a loving sec, when did our hero Licenseless Rider become tank tops student?!!? OMG are we going to see a transformation into TTLR?!!?

Suspicious Lump fucked around with this message at 06:25 on Sep 26, 2020

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

ok I'm back on board

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer

Suspicious Lump posted:

Bro love between master and student is heart warming.

Wait a loving sec, when did our hero Licenseless Rider become tank tops student?!!? OMG are we going to see a transformation into TTLR?!!?

I think it's a problem with the translation and the fact that the dude's hero name is "Tank Top Master."

(I was also confused.)

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013
This was so sweet. Pig god is the best hero.

But shouldn’t they be more worried about zombie man?

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

Darth TNT posted:

But shouldn’t they be more worried about zombie man?
Why? he responded to the concern, he's fine.

EDIT: or, you know, will be in a few minutes.

Mordecai
May 18, 2003

Known throughout the world! Chop people's head off to the ground! Angry eyes that frighten people! Dragon among humans, king of dragons... Manchurian Derp Deity, Ha Che'er.
How did Zombieman get out without a communicator bubble? Did I miss a chapter, or did Tatsumaki's second powerup just handwave pulling out all the heroes (except Saitama and Flash) and none of the monsters?

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

Mordecai posted:

How did Zombieman get out without a communicator bubble? Did I miss a chapter, or did Tatsumaki's second powerup just handwave pulling out all the heroes (except Saitama and Flash) and none of the monsters?

Pig god Swallowed him

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Mordecai posted:

Pig god, man

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

Nice to see a chapter that is mostly just chill people being excellent to each other. For all their fractious egos, it's good to be reminded from time to time that most of the S-Class Heroes are heroes first and S-Class second.

Bucswabe
May 2, 2009

Mordecai posted:

To answer your question, yes, there is a chapter missing. Very bizzare to see the plot elements happen out of sequence in story telling, but Murata has been redoing chapters that change the events surrounding the sword disciples and the private mercenaries.

Several chapters still need to be redrawn, including, apparently, a chapter in which Pig God finds everyone and swallows them to get them to safety

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013

Zereth posted:

Why? he responded to the concern, he's fine.

EDIT: or, you know, will be in a few minutes.

Oh drat, I somehow though the guy talking about it being just injuries was some other guy. Makes a lot more sense now....in so far as that this sequence makes sense anyway

Donkringel
Apr 22, 2008

Bucswabe posted:

To answer your question, yes, there is a chapter missing. Very bizzare to see the plot elements happen out of sequence in story telling, but Murata has been redoing chapters that change the events surrounding the sword disciples and the private mercenaries.

Several chapters still need to be redrawn, including, apparently, a chapter in which Pig God finds everyone and swallows them to get them to safety

Yea that implies Hobo God has been dealt with since he was pretty much guarding Zmans corpse remains.

Bucswabe
May 2, 2009

Donkringel posted:

Yea that implies Hobo God has been dealt with since he was pretty much guarding Zmans corpse remains.

I know the latest redraw chapter showed Pig God's bubble being crunched by Gums. I can't remember if the part where Homeless Emporer is watching scraps of zombie man be taken up in a bubble was also changed.

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

Bucswabe posted:

didn't mind it before but this is legitimately getting real fuckin' stupid

Bucswabe
May 2, 2009

Babe Magnet posted:

didn't mind it before but this is legitimately getting real fuckin' stupid

I don't mind the redraws, I just find it crazy that substantial plot elements are changing, and we are now seeing the "effect" before the "cause".

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

Bucswabe posted:

I don't mind the redraws, I just find it crazy that substantial plot elements are changing, and we are now seeing the "effect" before the "cause".

Same, this is about where I lose the thread on the endless redraws and just sigh

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

hey there's activity in the OPM thread after I unsubbed out of frustration I wonder wha-

Bucswabe posted:

AAAAHHHHHHHH

Super Rad
Feb 15, 2003
Sir Loin of Beef
At this rate, Saitama is going to set a new record by one-punching the newest villain before he's ever been drawn.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Fallen Rib
Do you really need a chapter showing Pig God finding everyone and eating them? Like he will 100% redraw to show it, but its like not necessary...you get the story telling from this chapter.. he found everyone and ate them..

Donkringel
Apr 22, 2008

Jerkface posted:

Do you really need a chapter showing Pig God finding everyone and eating them? Like he will 100% redraw to show it, but its like not necessary...you get the story telling from this chapter.. he found everyone and ate them..

That alone would not need a chapter by itself, but the fact that zombieman is in that pile implies that somehow Pig God defeated Hobo God. It's a big enough plot point that something needs to be drawn about it, otherwise you just have a cadre disappearing.

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013

Donkringel posted:

That alone would not need a chapter by itself, but the fact that zombieman is in that pile implies that somehow Pig God defeated Hobo God. It's a big enough plot point that something needs to be drawn about it, otherwise you just have a cadre disappearing.

All cadre just disappeared, buried under a ton of rock

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

graham cracker
Mar 8, 2004

"True."

Just picture a pacman level but pacman is pig god and the dots are heroes and the ghosts are cadres and you've got an idea of what went down. Also the dig dug music is playing.