Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

ASK ME ABOUT HOW SCOTLAND'S PROPOSED TRANS LEGISLATION IS DIVISIVE AS HELL BECAUSE IT IS SO SWEEPING THAT IT COULD BE POTENTIALLY ABUSED AT A TIME WHERE THE LACK OF SAFETY FOR WOMEN HAS BEEN SO GLARING

Presumably coming to a Kickstarter near you, I don't know what they are for, and I'm not going to throw money at it, but I do like it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

Atlas Hugged posted:

Looks like chopped spring onion.

Just needs a little nuln cooking oil.

Nebalebadingdong
Jun 30, 2005

i made a video game.
why not give it a try!?

Ugleb posted:

Presumably coming to a Kickstarter near you, I don't know what they are for, and I'm not going to throw money at it, but I do like it.

finally, suitable minis for a sam & max conversion

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine
Spaniard posting police with "88" in he name.

Are we entirely sure Generalissimo Francisco Franco is still dead?

Gameko
Feb 23, 2006

The friend of all children!

This deserves a mention because it's awesome.

chin up everything sucks
Jan 29, 2012

I decided on a paint scheme for my Necrons. The Skeletor Dynasty shall conquer Eternia the Imperium!

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

ASK ME ABOUT HOW SCOTLAND'S PROPOSED TRANS LEGISLATION IS DIVISIVE AS HELL BECAUSE IT IS SO SWEEPING THAT IT COULD BE POTENTIALLY ABUSED AT A TIME WHERE THE LACK OF SAFETY FOR WOMEN HAS BEEN SO GLARING

chin up everything sucks posted:

I decided on a paint scheme for my Necrons. The Skeletor Dynasty shall conquer Eternia the Imperium!

You are a god drat hero and I want to see the whole army!

Silhouette
Nov 16, 2002

SONIC BOOM!!!

holy poo poo i 10000% approve

DiHK
Feb 4, 2013

by Azathoth

Holy poo poo piss.

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice

Wrong thread

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

This OWNS myaaaaaah!

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

:five:

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

That is real good.

DiHK
Feb 4, 2013

by Azathoth

My friend is sending me his necrons from the box and I am straight up, wholesale, stealing this scheme. Weirdly, it will match the nid scheme I almost have hammered out.

chin up everything sucks
Jan 29, 2012

DiHK posted:

My friend is sending me his necrons from the box and I am straight up, wholesale, stealing this scheme. Weirdly, it will match the nid scheme I almost have hammered out.

Feel free, I stole it from someone else.

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

AND HE PRAYS
(for a good reanim protocol roll)

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

fatherboxx posted:

AND HE PRAYS
(for a good reanim protocol roll)

https://youtu.be/FyyTzkktjsI

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

Funny how parody and horny produce the same results

https://www.reptilian-overlords.com/product/assassin-stl/

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Those tits look worse in 3d than in the bad hentai drawings they're based on.

Super 3
Dec 31, 2007

Sometimes the powers you get are shit.
How can you not post this one as well!?
https://www.reptilian-overlords.com/product/medicat-stl/

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
The good old days when beastmen were an IG option.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

This owns and makes me wish I had the money and space for a 3D printer.

Super 3
Dec 31, 2007

Sometimes the powers you get are shit.

Iron Crowned posted:

If your goal is to print miniatures or detail like this you really need to go resin. Which is a different level of bullshit over a FDM printer.

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

Imperial Medicatte

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Death is nothing compared to vindication.
Buglord

Real mad that the skull doesn't have ears as well

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

This is a scrunt that has been in space too long and become a Lunt (Long Scrunt)

Fun Shoe
A cat skull does not have ears. You cretin. You absolute buffoon.

Robert Facepalmer
Jan 10, 2019

Mr. Sunshine posted:

A cat skull does not have ears. You cretin. You absolute buffoon.

:smugbert:

Der Waffle Mous
Nov 27, 2009

In the grim future, there is only commerce.
That Kittian Guard is cute but I think I'll wait for the Cat-achan version.

Bucnasti
Aug 14, 2012

I'll Fetch My Sarcasm Robes

Iron Crowned posted:

There’s a guy in S-mart running a 3D printing service, looks like pretty reasonable prices.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Der Waffle Mous posted:

That Kittian Guard is cute but I think I'll wait for the Cat-achan version.

I'm going to paint them like the Thundercats

chin up everything sucks
Jan 29, 2012

The paint scheme has evolved a little, and it's looking good! I need to clean up the paint a little though.

Psyber Spine
Jan 18, 2019

A horde of shambling cybermen coming towards you as you cower behind your flimsy sandbag wall. Their weapons and the cold, merciless efficiency in which they kill are terrifying enough, but the worse thing is the way they cackle maniacally in perfect unison as they advance.

sasha_d3ath
Jun 3, 2016

Ban-thing the man-things.

Psyber Spine posted:

A horde of shambling cybermen coming towards you as you cower behind your flimsy sandbag wall. Their weapons and the cold, merciless efficiency in which they kill are terrifying enough, but the worse thing is the way they cackle maniacally in perfect unison as they advance.

Genuinely terrifying. MYEH!

chin up everything sucks
Jan 29, 2012

Got all the arms painted up, but too tired to fight with getting them all assembled tonight, so I'm just posting one finished one plus the scarabs. Progress!

Legendary Ptarmigan
Sep 21, 2007

Need a light?

Got all the arms painted up, but too tired to fight with getting them all assembled tonight, so I'm just posting one finished one plus the scarabs. Progress!

I hope you kept track of which arms go with which models because there is a specific set for each, and they are not very interchangeable. I made a mistake assembling a set and only noticed after it was glued together, so I have two wonky warriors with oddly-positioned arms.

chin up everything sucks
Jan 29, 2012

Legendary Ptarmigan posted:

I hope you kept track of which arms go with which models because there is a specific set for each, and they are not very interchangeable. I made a mistake assembling a set and only noticed after it was glued together, so I have two wonky warriors with oddly-positioned arms.

I did not, but I fumbled around until I got stuff that worked. Next time I will know better. Also, arms need to go in before the chest is glued on. Doh!

For_Great_Justice
Apr 21, 2010

JUST CAN'T SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT HOW MUCH I HATE GAMES WORKSHOP!
I kind of like having the wonkey arms. Makes them less cookie cutter.

Kaza42
Oct 3, 2013

Blood and Souls and all that

Careful, Quercus! Our shield has gone mad!

Winklebottom
Dec 19, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

This may be a sufficient amount of dakka.