Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

lmao at the gun holding

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Dale Gribble is agent 47: HOMING POCKET SAND

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007
https://twitter.com/extrafabulous/status/1310236604053716995?s=21

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

strong 2020 energy

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Somebody's been reading recent British news.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

HANDS DO NOT WORK THAT WAY

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Captain Hygiene posted:

Wally's do.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Captain Hygiene posted:

maybe not for casuals

Yessod
Mar 21, 2007

Captain Hygiene posted:

He’s left handed, check your privilege

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006

Captain Hygiene posted:

And dinosaurs don’t give wedgies!!!

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
He has robot hands, that just happen to be the same color as his skin.

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

Captain Hygiene posted:

When you can take out a trained sniper with a pistol, after suffering a severe stroke, how about you come back then and tell Dilbert how hands work, how about that Captain Hand Expert?

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Baron von Eevl posted:

He has robot hands, that just happen to be the same color as his skin.

Dilbert has regular hands that he got from Wally. Wally has the robot hands. Keep up with the lore.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Elviscat posted:

When you can take out a trained sniper with a pistol, after suffering a severe stroke, how about you come back then and tell Dilbert how hands work, how about that Captain Hand Expert?

*smugly begins to upload vast swathes of Metal Gear Solid V gameplay footage*

IBroughttheFunk
Sep 28, 2012

Who is the artist who made this? I am having trouble reading the last name at the end (and want to look up and see if they made more)

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

IBroughttheFunk posted:

Who is the artist who made this? I am having trouble reading the last name at the end (and want to look up and see if they made more)

Rebecca Clements. She had a comic called KinokoFry, which seems to be dead now (can be found with wayback machine).

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
New Nancy is just too real.

https://twitter.com/SluggoIsLit/status/1310453010162749441?s=20

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

six years? shes lucky, im going on 30+ years for some of those night thoughts

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather
Really? Like you stress out over meaningless things you said 30 years ago? That doesn't sound healthy. But well, it would be literally impossible for me to do that.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Sometimes I might think about something awkward that happened as a kid but I can't say I ever stress out about it or lose sleep over it

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

Except it goes back to 4th grade.

I also have a fun after party game where I completely analyze everything I said in minute detail and worry we might not get invited to the next one.

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

I don't think there's gonna be a gamer dilbert season 3

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Gamer Dale Gribble must have had professional training, he doesn't care about collateral deaths even a bit and he keeps the target pinned down throughout multiple distractions and didn't miss any target of opportunity.

Is he a killer android sent from the future?

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

He's a gamer.

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

Beachcomber posted:

Except it goes back to 4th grade.

I also have a fun after party game where I completely analyze everything I said in minute detail and worry we might not get invited to the next one.

I’m really good at this one. Considering going pro.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

By popular demand posted:

Gamer Dale Gribble must have had professional training, he doesn't care about collateral deaths even a bit and he keeps the target pinned down throughout multiple distractions and didn't miss any target of opportunity.

Test Subject: Gribble, Dale

Project: MKULTRA SNIPERWOLF

Results: This kid is inhuman

John Redcorn is actually his CIA handler, and he's not a native american, but Dale is literally tripping 24/7 since all the experiments.

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

You'd think that since this is Gamer Dilbert we're talking about he could strategize his way out of this mess.

ZixTheYeti
Jul 12, 2005

Hellarious!

He used to be. The show established that he’s an ex-terminator after all. :haw:

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.

ZixTheYeti posted:

He used to be. The show established that he’s an ex-terminator after all. :haw:

Do we have an emote that combines a boo with a golf clap?

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

cant cook creole bream posted:

Really? Like you stress out over meaningless things you said 30 years ago? That doesn't sound healthy. But well, it would be literally impossible for me to do that.

Hey everybody, check out this goodbrain over here

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

loving lol if you aren't haunted by your infancy

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

I ruined christmas once when I was 7, which was over 30 years ago, and it still bothers me. I explained this to my mom a few years ago, and she laughed in my face because I'm the only one that remembers/gives a poo poo.

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Envious of the people who don't recall embarrassing moments from decades ago every day and physically wince.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Grevling posted:

Envious of the people who don't recall embarrassing moments from decades ago every day and physically wince.

Lol remember when you posted this

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

ikanreed posted:

Lol remember when you posted this

lol

this one's not going into the bank

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

LifeSunDeath posted:

Results: This kid is inhuman

Now there's something I haven't thought about in a very long time.

mrfart
May 26, 2004

Dear diary, today I
became a captain.

LifeSunDeath posted:

I ruined christmas once when I was 7, which was over 30 years ago, and it still bothers me. I explained this to my mom a few years ago, and she laughed in my face because I'm the only one that remembers/gives a poo poo.

How did you ruin Christmas as a seven year old?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

mrfart posted:

How did you ruin Christmas as a seven year old?

My reading comprehension was pretty poor and my mother has a similar name to myself. We had a bunch of gifts under the tree, so many that I started peeling off gifts from under the tree a week or two before xmas, secretly opening them in my room, and no one noticed. Since I couldn't read very well, I ended up opening a bunch that were meant for my mom, poo poo like porcelain figurines and stuff that at the time I was really confused about why I was getting this as a gift but kept going. Eventually I was discovered since I'd significantly thinned out the present bounty. I ended up breaking a bunch of the gifts on accident because I as just cramming everything in this area behind my toychest. I still feel really bad about even though I'm the only one who remembers or cares.